🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Rents Out Theater to Show Benghazi Movie

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump bought 10,000,000 tickets to Benghazi and mailed them to residents of Iowa, SC and New Hampshire.

We're going to see 13 Hours tomorrow night. I've heard nothing but rave reviews about it

Just as we've seen here, the problem with this is that its fiction, not fact but RWNJs don't know the difference.

The FACT is the Repub's multiple investigations have proven that Secty Hillary did nothing wrong, the Repubs pulled security and cut security funding, and the position of secretary has no say in security.

mWXN32R.jpg

What a champ.

I doubt he'll be effectual as a president though. I think he's all bluster.

He's just done us a wonderful service by putting feminazis and latinophilics in their place.My heavens progressives are awful brutes.

What a champ.

He's just done us a wonderful service by putting feminazis and latinophilics in their place.My heavens progressives are awful brutes.
Are you an am radio listener? You're using the lingo that the busted narcotics addict has used on his rw hate show

What a champ.

Are you an am radio listener? You're using the lingo that the busted narcotics addict has used on his rw hate show
Great minds...

Whats his name?

What a champ.

You misspelled "chump."

Forum List

Back