Trump Republicans Can't Hide

not clear what that picture represents exactly? I see most standing and watching idiots on the steps falling down. What's the point of the picture exactly? The dude in the red jacket just standing on the top step looking and his face seems to say what the fk at one guy who no one seems to be friends with. isolated from everyone.

Zzzz. I’m not asking what some fictional majority allegedly think. You can toss Brandon’s salad all you like. But in the end, even though you libtards rail against it, the fact remains: words do have meaning.

So, put aside you preferred polling result. Try to think, for once, Shitlips. Be precise and very specific. And define your terms along the way. How, exactly, was President Trump “responsible” for the behavior of the unarmed mob in the Capitol on 1/6?

Paper cuts and twisted ankles? Saying 140 injured without details when everyone knows you're looking for a big body count is meaningless when Democrats talk. You are so far, for more likely to be lying, it's not really worth considering that you're not.

BTW, your demon, the Donald, told them to demonstrate peacefully. Yet again you show how biased left you are. You're so left, you flat out forgot why you were a Republican for 35 years (sic). LOL. You come up with anything yet?
Paper cuts and twisted ankles?

Yea

You shitheads support law enforcement

Sure ya do

What's it like being a proven lying pos?
Your asking me is quite ironic.

You are unable to cite a single instance of my posting a falsehood.

Or, are you lashing out irrationally because you cannot handle the truth spoken by Republicans witnesses, McConnell, McCarthy, Barr, Ivanka and others concerning the Cry Baby Loser.

Or, are you lashing out irrationally because you cannot handle the truth spoken by Republicans witnesses, McConnell, McCarthy, Barr, Ivanka and others concerning the Cry Baby Loser.
Classic left stain babble. It never changes.

You have claimed the election was not stolen. That is a falsehood. Next.

You are in a tizzy over all the Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders who have testified under oath.

I'm not surprised.
They are not Trump insiders. They are moles put there to sabotage whatever they could and stop his America First agenda. That is so glaringly obvious even a fool like you can see it. You just won't admit it. Shill.

They are not Trump insiders. They are moles put there to sabotage whatever they could and stop his America First agenda. That is so glaringly obvious even a fool like you can see it. You just won't admit it. Shill.
Pure QAnon bullshit. Some crap never dies

You are in a tizzy over all the Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders who have testified under oath.

I'm not surprised.
I am? says who? I truly don't give two shits who testifies to anything. It is meaningless you know? Is it a courtroom? can they charge anyone with anything? is there actual evidence of anything? What is the anything?

Zzzz. I’m not asking what some fictional majority allegedly think. You can toss Brandon’s salad all you like. But in the end, even though you libtards rail against it, the fact remains: words do have meaning.

So, put aside you preferred polling result. Try to think, for once, Shitlips. Be precise and very specific. And define your terms along the way. How, exactly, was President Trump “responsible” for the behavior of the unarmed mob in the Capitol on 1/6?
You need not be concerned about my being among the majority of Americans. It is an acknowledgement of the certitude that was shared by many Republicans, including the highest ranking Republicans in the nation.
Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 1.41.57 PM.png

"There is no question--none--that President Trump is practically and morally responsible
for provoking the events of the day.
No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed
they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their President,
and having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo
of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole
which the defeated President kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth
“Former President Trump's actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful--disgraceful--dereliction of duty... Fellow Americans beat and bloodied our own police. They stormed the Senate floor. They tried to hunt down the Speaker of the House. They built a gallows and chanted about murdering the Vice President. They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth because he was angry he lost an election."

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 1.43.37 PM.png
“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters.
He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding.
These facts require immediate action by President Trump.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back