Trump Republicans Can't Hide

evidence wasn't allowed. The judges threw the cases out ahead arguing the evidence.
Dozens of judges, Democrats and Republicans, some Trump-appointed, all refused to consider "evidence"?
Wow!

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.31.22 AM.png

"We’ve got lots of theories;
We just don’t have the evidence!"

... and no judge, in the past twenty months, anywhere in America, would consider the "evidence" even if the most fanatical Trumpy litigator were able to contrive any (which they obviously haven't, or they would have litigated.)

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 4.08.29 PM.png

Last edited:

Dozens of judges, Democrats and Republicans, some Trump-appointed, all refused to consider "evidence"?
Wow!

View attachment 676031
"We’ve got lots of theories;
We just don’t have the evidence!"

... and no judge, in the past twenty months, anywhere in America, would consider the "evidence" even if the most fanatical Trumpy litigator were able to contrive any (which they obviously haven't, or they would have litigated.)

exactly what I said. Evidence wasn't allowed in. Just as I said. Thanks,

Conservative Congresswoman Liz Cheney was banished from Republican House leadership because she insisted upon maintaining the truth that minority leader Kevin McCarthy had openly acknowledged:

View attachment 489391
“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters.”
[House Minority Leader McCarthy blames Trump for riot but opposes impeachment]
Trumped officeholders desperately hoped to sweep his goons' assault upon democracy under the rug.

Their farting past the graveyard was a doomed strategy.

Lawmakers announce deal on bipartisan Jan. 6 commission​

Progress on the commission to investigate the Capitol riot stalled for months amid partisan sniping
and disagreements about the scope of the commission's focus.

The bill could come to the floor “as soon as next week,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced Friday, noting that the panel is modeled after a bipartisan study of events leading up to the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. That floor vote will likely be followed by a long-awaited emergency funding bill to address security flaws within the Capitol that the siege exposed.
“It is imperative that we seek the truth of what happened on January 6 with an independent, bipartisan 9/11-type Commission to examine and report upon the facts, causes and security relating to the terrorist mob attack,” Pelosi said in a statement.
The bill could come to the floor “as soon as next week,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced Friday, noting that the panel is modeled after a bipartisan study of events leading up to the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. That floor vote will likely be followed by a long-awaited emergency funding bill to address security flaws within the Capitol that the siege exposed.
“It is imperative that we seek the truth of what happened on January 6 with an independent, bipartisan 9/11-type Commission to examine and report upon the facts, causes and security relating to the terrorist mob attack,” Pelosi said in a statement.
Trumpers had desperately hoped to dilute the commission's mission, but its focus will be limited to the Jan. 6 attack and factors leading up to it.

Some Trump bum kissers had tried to downplay the violence at the Capitol that day. One crackpot, Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.), actually compared the mob’s behavior to “a tourist visit.”

The truth commission will coincide with hundreds of Trump goons who were identified and apprehended being prosecuted.
wheAjzLpuhpQ.png

Obviously, you are unable to deal with the truth - as was amply supplied by all the Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders in their sworn testimonies. They were quite impressive.
About what crime?

About what crime?
I am not authorized to speak for the U.S. Department of Justice.

The focus is now upon the revelations, regardless of whatever prosecutions follow. I don't expect that to be limited to the hundreds of Trump goons who attacked the Capitol and were identified and apprehended.

I am not authorized to speak for the U.S. Department of Justice.

The focus is now upon the revelations, regardless of whatever prosecutions follow. I don't expect that to be limited to the hundreds of Trump goons who attacked the Capitol and were identified and apprehended.
So you have no idea there’s evidence. In fact the chairman says there isn’t

exactly what I said. Evidence wasn't allowed in. Just as I said. Thanks,

What evidence wasn't allowed in? Be specific. Cite the court case and cite the evidence not allowed in....

no evidence was presented. None. zip, nadda, judges refused to listen. that's what happened.

LOL

If no evidence was presented, how could any of the cases proceeded? Do you not understand how a case is heard? A plaintiff files a case, the defense files a motion to dismiss based on lack of evidence, the judge evaluates the evidence submitted in the claim... if the claim contains evidence, the court dismisses the motion... if the claim lacks evidence, as you pointed out they did, the court asks the claimant to provide the evidence to support their claim... if they do that, the judge dismisses the motion... if the claimant can't do that, and you agreed they didn't, then the court has no choice but to accept the motion and dismiss the case.

The material that was collected

I asked for specifics. What you posted is utterly meaningless. What material? Which case? Specify the case by the claimant to I can look it up. If all you have is a generic, 'nuh-uh,' then you have nothing.

LOL

If no evidence was presented, how could any of the cases proceeded? Do you not understand how a case is heard? A plaintiff files a case, the defense files a motion to dismiss based on lack of evidence, the judge evaluates the evidence submitted in the claim... if the claim contains evidence, the court dismisses the motion... if the claim lacks evidence, as you pointed out they did, the court asks the claimant to provide the evidence to support their claim... if they do that, the judge dismisses the motion... if the claimant can't do that, and you agreed they didn't, then the court has no choice but to accept the motion and dismiss the case.
The judge said without standing!!!

Forum List

Back