Trump Responds to Question About What He'll Do to Ensure Jobs Stay in America. The Answer Was as You'd Expect

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Have fun voting for this. He repeatedly does this. He won't answer the question at hand and goes into some rambling, self- aggrandizing word salad.

Woman in Crowd - "What actions will you take to ensure that our jobs stay in America?"

Trump - "Did you know I was nominated 'Man of the Year' 20 years ago?? Oh, and by the way, FAKE news."

1727538487665.png

Have fun voting for this. He repeatedly does this. He won't answer the question at hand and goes into some rambling, self- aggrandizing word salad.

Woman in Crowd - "What actions will you take to ensure that our jobs stay in America?"

Trump - "Did you know I was nominated 'Man of the Year' 20 years ago?? Oh, and by the way, FAKE news."

There's something wrong with people who refuse to answer direct questions.

Yes I will "have fun" voting for the only man who will secure the border, deport criminal illegals, declare the Cartels TERRORISTS, cut taxes for working class people and fix the corruption in the DOJ. You "have fun" voting for the total FRAUD who says "her values have not changed" but has all of a sudden turned into Trump 2.0.

Trumpy is kaput. Harris broke him.

Its called weaving. He weaves his wisdom over many topics. To the idiots it may sound like gibberish. And to be fair it was a tough qiestion.

Forum List

Back