The Democrats white man problem

Embrace your racism.

Be PROUD of it.

Let everyone know what it means to be a Trumper!
Huh?
For years you’ve said “we need more dark people in TV”, “we need more dark people in Congress”, “we need more dark people in X”
I’m saying we need more Caucasian people in East Los Angeles.
What’s the difference?

The Democrats white man problem​

Actually…America has a white man problem.
America needs 50 million more Caucasian men…Look around the nation, the world for that matter, everywhere you see fewer Caucasian men you’ll find a dirty, disgusting, dangerous, divided, taxpayer dependent shithole. It’s time to beg your Caucasian neighbors to make as many babies as possible.

Unkotare Harry Dresden is this a RACIST statement of one a realist with the courage to stay in touch with truth, facts and data would make?
When you look around thenation, the world for that matter, the dirty shitholes were created by polices made by Caucasian men.

greed is greed,,

companies exist to make profit to make sure jobs and products continue to exist,, unions greed caused corps to go overseas,,

case closed
Greed is not good because the greedy keep their money and don't create jobs.

case cosed.

When you look around thenation, the world for that matter, the dirty shitholes were created by polices made by Caucasian men.
The purple hair pajama pant wearing woke white guilt faggots in San Francisco, Los Angeles and all the other blue shitholes in America aren’t really ‘men’. We don’t claim those filthy pieces of dog shit.

The purple hair pajama pant wearing woke white guilt faggots in San Francisco, Los Angeles and all the other blue shitholes in America aren’t really ‘men’. We don’t claim those filthy pieces of dog shit.
I live in a red state. I have seen the failure of right wing white men. GW Bush and Trump fucked up this country. So get out of your delusion boy, right wing policies have always failed.

I live in a red state. I have seen the failure of right wing white men. GW Bush and Trump fucked up this country. So get out of your delusion boy, right wing policies have always failed.
We know how you roll… You think a state has failed if you don’t get enough free shit.

The Democrats white man problem​

Actually…America has a white man problem.
America needs 50 million more Caucasian men…Look around the nation, the world for that matter, everywhere you see fewer Caucasian men you’ll find a dirty, disgusting, dangerous, divided, taxpayer dependent shithole. It’s time to beg your Caucasian neighbors to make as many babies as possible.

Unkotare Harry Dresden is this a RACIST statement of one a realist with the courage to stay in touch with truth, facts and data would make?
Too bad for you. It makes me giggle.

Idiots like yourself want to treat the fetus as a person. So, in the census, every pregnant woman will have to be counted twice.

Sounds good to me...considering that out of every six pregnant women, about 3 are Hispanic, about 2 are black, and the remainder is Asian or caucasian. There will be like 40 more urban districts in the house, a permanent Democratic Party majority in that chamber.

It a high price one has to pay to be stupid. Thank goodness that dumbfucks like you are willing to pay it.

Idiots like yourself want to treat the fetus as a person.
Don’t you purple hairs treat an eagles egg as an eagle?
IMG_0608.jpeg

out of every six pregnant women, about 3 are Hispanic, about 2 are black, and the remainder is Asian or caucasian.
That’s the point, that’s why all your diverse shitholes are the shithole that are…are you bragging about your shithole?
There will be like 40 more urban districts in the house, a permanent Democratic Party majority in that chamber.
“Urban districts”….do you really mean diverse shithole?
It a high price one has to pay to be stupid. Thank goodness that dumbfucks like you are willing to pay it.
Pay for dark people to run their baby factories, smoke their weed and drink Modelo?

Forum List

Back