The Democrats white man problem

The Democrats white man problem​

Actually…America has a white man problem.
America needs 50 million more Caucasian men…Look around the nation, the world for that matter, everywhere you see fewer Caucasian men you’ll find a dirty, disgusting, dangerous, divided, taxpayer dependent shithole. It’s time to beg your Caucasian neighbors to make as many babies as possible.

Unkotare Harry Dresden is this a RACIST statement of one a realist with the courage to stay in touch with truth, facts and data would make?
Ooh! Racism!

thanks for your opinion

theres always something good you can say about groups or people,, its the bad things that determine their worth,,
in my 59 yrs I have seen unions attack people with bats deny people jobs and threaten to walk out because they wat more coffee breaks and more money,, and dont get me stared on how much damage theyve done to the manufacturing base in this country when they forced companies offshore,,
unions are violent corrupt org. that shouldnt be allowed to exist
Ya know what damaged the manufacturing base?

Offshoring . We sent our manufacturing overseas in search of ever larger profits

Ya know what damaged the manufacturing base?

Offshoring . We sent our manufacturing overseas in search of ever larger profits
exactly,, the unions got so demanding the product was more profitable being made somewhere else,,

see we can agree on something,,

exactly,, the unions got so demanding the product was more profitable being made somewhere else,,

see we can agree on something,,
Really? It had nothing to do with the fact that they were looking for labor that cost Pennie’s and hour?

No American worker can compete with that. Union or non union. Nor should they have to.

It was corporate GREED that did it you stupid ass

Really? It had nothing to do with the fact that they were looking for labor that cost Pennie’s and hour?

No American worker can compete with that. Union or non union. Nor should they have to.

It was corporate GREED that did it you stupid ass
they were looking for anything reasonable,, and the unions are never reasonable,,

theyre whiny little bitches that always want more,,

so which is worse corp greed or worker greed??

America needs 50 million more Caucasian men…Look around the nation, the world for that matter, everywhere you see fewer Caucasian men you’ll find a dirty, disgusting, dangerous, divided, taxpayer dependent shithole. It’s time to beg your Caucasian neighbors to make as many babies as possible.

Unkotare Harry Dresden is this a RACIST statement of one a realist with the courage to stay in touch with truth, facts and data would make?
It's your job to look after your own interests white man. Don't cry to us because you're a failure of a human being. :dunno:

they were looking for anything reasonable,, and the unions are never reasonable,,

theyre whiny little bitches that always want more,,

so which is worse corp greed or worker greed??
Oh bullshit. Labor at Pennie’s per hour is not “reasonable”. It’s GREED

And then we had assholes selling off plants and equipment because they could make short term profits instead of “reasonable” profits. Yeah that was a big thing in the 80s

Oh bullshit. Labor at Pennie’s per hour is not “reasonable”. It’s GREED

And then we had assholes selling off plants and equipment because they could make short term profits instead of “reasonable” profits. Yeah that was a big thing in the 80s
all that because unions were so greedy and demanding,,

you should be proud that what you support has caused so much damage to this country

all that because unions were so greedy and demanding,,

you should be proud that what you support has caused so much damage to this country
Selling off plants rather than accept a small profit or investing in building more efficient plants is a union result?

Christ you are one of the dumbest of Trump’s minions

Selling off plants rather than accept a small profit or investing in building more efficient plants is a union result?

Christ you are one of the dumbest of Trump’s minions
I do so love watching you cock suckers spin and twist peoples words to change the context of what they said

why did it take you three days to answer a simple question??

is it because you know how bad it showed unions to be??

I do so love watching you cock suckers spin and twist peoples words to change the context of what they said

why did it take you three days to answer a simple question??

is it because you know how bad it showed unions to be??
That’s your over wordy way of surrendering?

Ok

It's your job to look after your own interests white man. Don't cry to us because you're a failure of a human being. :dunno:
Oh I did my part…I have three American Unicorns, Caucasian daughters with blonde hair and light eyes.
I’m actually enjoying watching the nation burn to the ground as Caucasians make-up a smaller part of the population.
What have we learned? The Caucasian population must be kept at >70% or we are guaranteed a disgusting shithole.

Harry Dresden Unkotare
RACIST or realist?

Oh I did my part…I have three American Unicorns, Caucasian daughters with blonde hair and light eyes.
I’m actually enjoying watching the nation burn to the ground as Caucasians make-up a smaller part of the population.
What have we learned? The Caucasian population must be kept at >70% or we are guaranteed a disgusting shithole.

Harry Dresden Unkotare
RACIST or realist?
Is that enough though? If all your white efforts don't add up to much you deserve to lose. That's how the world works, Loser.

That’s your over wordy way of surrendering?

Ok
no at all,,

just tired of watching you spin and deny whats right in front of you,,

I could be like you and just run away when the conversation gets to where it proves youre a fucking idiot,,

we have case after case proving the unions are violent abusive and destructive to the US economy and humanity in general,,

all you got is greedy lazy workers,,

Harry Dresden Unkotare
RACIST or realist?
Embrace your racism.

Be PROUD of it.

Let everyone know what it means to be a Trumper!

This white man diagrees.

#VOTEHARRIS

no at all,,

just tired of watching you spin and deny whats right in front of you,,

I could be like you and just run away when the conversation gets to where it proves youre a fucking idiot,,

we have case after case proving the unions are violent abusive and destructive to the US economy and humanity in general,,

all you got is greedy lazy workers,,
You could run away… which would be wise.

Or you could double down on your stupidity.

Sadly you chose( as usual) the latter

You could run away… which would be wise.

Or you could double down on your stupidity.

Sadly you chose( as usual) the latter
stop youre hurting my feelings,,

you are free to prove me wrong anytime you want,,

but as youve proven unions greed causes jobs to go offshore and they also control people lives by not allowing them to work if they dont pay up and join the unions,,

stop youre hurting my feelings,,

you are free to prove me wrong anytime you want,,

but as youve proven unions greed causes jobs to go offshore and they also control people lives by not allowing them to work if they dont pay up and join the unions,,
Somehow you confuse words.

Corporate greed is not Union greed

Forum List

Back