Trump Responsible for Chemical Attacks by Assad in Syria

Trump's Presidency has effectively withdrawn the U.S. from having any say in Russian affairs. Assad will have Syria, and we may as well be waving goodbye to what will soon cease to be Ukraine.
Good. Why do you want war with Russia. Are you dumb?

I don't. Unless Russia starts invading our allies like it did to Ukraine. I also don't like having a Russia puppet as our President.

You people are just something, still parroting that Russian thing with let me guess still no proof whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump's Presidency has effectively withdrawn the U.S. from having any say in Russian affairs. Assad will have Syria, and we may as well be waving goodbye to what will soon cease to be Ukraine.

I don't. Unless Russia starts invading our allies like it did to Ukraine. I also don't like having a Russia puppet as our President.

You people are just something, still parroting that Russian thing with let me guess still no proof whatsoever.

Sorry, ongoing criminal investigation and a unanimous report from 17 intelligence organizations. Trump and/or people associated with him are going to see jail time.

Leftist Trolls With F Poster Ratings get put in Ignore after idiocy like this.
Good. Spare us your braindead babbling.
Well that wouldn't apply to me since I have a 135% Rating.
You on the other hand have a 63% Rating which leads me to ask if you were even able to graduate from High School with that kind of GPA.

ME:banana:

• A+/97-100/4.0
    • A/93-96/4.0
    • A-/90-92/3.7
    • B+/87-89/3.33
    • B/83-86/3.0
    • B-/80-82/2.7
    • C+/77-79/2.3
    • C/73-76/2.0
    • C-/70-72/1.7
    • D+/67-69/1.33
    • D/65-66/1.0
    • E/F/0-64/0.0
YOU:(
You must have the highest rating of anyone at USMB. How many socks did it take to get that rating?
You realize that when people give you a smiley face laughing at your nonsense posts it counts towards your high rating, don't you. So how does anyone know that high rating you are arrogantly bragging about does't just mean a lot of folks are just laughing at you?

As a responsible poster, and someone who cares about the quality of my messaging, it is my responsibility to entertain others here through wit, humor, intelligence and being informed.

I care not nor can I determine wether someone is laughing with me or at me. But at least they are laughing. And that's all I care about.

You on the other hand....

Fail to Entertain.
Fail to Inform.
Fail to be Witty.
Fail to be Humorous &
Fail to be Intelligent.

In other words:

You are one boring uninformed imbecilic, unfunny & dull witted mother phucker!

You Fail To Entertain in the way Barry Manilow failed to be a man!

Last edited:
You have to declare what crime is being investigated to claim you are conducting a criminal investigation.

Care to list "officially" what crimes the Intelligence Community and Investigative bodies of The US Government are "Investigating"

Why don't you get on that right now?

We'll be waiting right here!

Sorry, ongoing criminal investigation and a unanimous report from 17 intelligence organizations. Trump and/or people associated with him are going to see jail time.

Trump gave Assad permission to use chemical warfare in Syria that led to murdering civilians, including young children. The monster Assad was given that permission when the trump administration announced that replacing Assad would no longer be a priority of the US about a week before the chemical warfare attacks began. Not a coincidence.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-haley-idUSKBN1712QL

Why are there so many morons on the Left? Nobody gave anybody permission dumbass.

Then why didn't the Magic Negro stop him from taking Crimea?

You have to declare what crime is being investigated to claim you are conducting a criminal investigation.

Care to list "officially" what crimes the Intelligence Community and Investigative bodies of The US Government are "Investigating"

no you dont, all you need for an investigation is probable cause, you can be suspected of several different things ..

did the FBI tell Al Capone they were investigating him ? Hell no, they didn't tell Capone jack shit until they arrested him, then they told him he was under arrest for tax evasion.

damn RW's are rock dumb.. make up shit as they go and pray everyone is as dumb as they are.

Last edited:

Sorry but I learned during the great conservative e-mail meltdown last year that the FBI only does criminal investigations

Sorry but I learned during the great conservative e-mail meltdown last year that the FBI only does criminal investigations
Great conservative email meltdown...what?

Liberals ugh.

Liberals ugh.
Lol. Remember "lock her up?" Or maybe you're particularly obedient and have erased that from your mind like Trump asked you to now that the election is over.

Trump gave Assad permission to use chemical warfare in Syria that led to murdering civilians, including young children. The monster Assad was given that permission when the trump administration announced that replacing Assad would no longer be a priority of the US about a week before the chemical warfare attacks began. Not a coincidence.

Trump caused the flu bug this year and killed every child's goldfish that died since Inaguration.

Don't get sucked in folks. This 'Attack' is clearly a False Flag event. There's no logical upside for Assad to have ordered it. It's just more B.S. to get the Sheeple fully on board supporting another endless war.

I truly hope & pray Trump doesn't get sucked in. But i'm afraid he's gonna be. There's so much pressure on him to escalate the war there. What a tragedy.

This has to be the dumbest shit I've read on this topic so far and you know what? It's not our place to remove Assad. Every time we back overthrowing one of these assholes it creates a vacuum that gets filled by these radical ISIS and Muslim Brotherhood nut jobs who make it even worse. Look at Iraq after removing Hussein. Egypt has moved towards a theocracy since deposing Mubarak.

Why are there so many morons on the Left? Nobody gave anybody permission dumbass.
Yup, trump gave his permission when he announced Assad was not on his radar. The moron is in the White House.

Wow, you ARE a fucking retard.

To the extreme.

BREAKING: Easter Bunny will not come this year Trump White House had Peter Cottontail snuffed out by Russians!

You have really outdone yourself with this one.

Congratulations.
Not my original idea. It is a global topic of discussion. Did trump's change in policy towards Syria and Assad give Assad confidence to us chemical weapons?
No. It does not advance any position of Assad's to gas his own people. The only ones to benefit from such an attack is the obama backed isis.

Liberals ugh.
Lol. Remember "lock her up?" Or maybe you're particularly obedient and have erased that from your mind like Trump asked you to now that the election is over.
Let's make a deal. Let's agree to lock up W, McCain, Big Ears, and Cankles. Deal?

Liberals ugh.
Let's make a deal. Let's agree to lock up W, McCain, Big Ears, and Cankles. Deal?
How about we arrest traitors who collaborated with a foreign government to sabotage our elections? I can agree to that.

Forum List

Back