Trump Responsible for Chemical Attacks by Assad in Syria

Trump's Presidency has effectively withdrawn the U.S. from having any say in Russian affairs. Assad will have Syria, and we may as well be waving goodbye to what will soon cease to be Ukraine.
Good. Why do you want war with Russia. Are you dumb?

I don't. Unless Russia starts invading our allies like it did to Ukraine. I also don't like having a Russia puppet as our President.
You are uninformed. Russia did not invade Ukraine dummy. Stop getting you news from the ruling establishment.

Yeah. They're just "borrowing" that land.
Oh brother are you dumb. But then I knew that.

Leftist Trolls With F Poster Ratings get put in Ignore after idiocy like this.
There ought to be a way for USMB Ratings Basement Dwellers accounts to expire after they maintain an F average for 6 months.

And I am half serious.

Trump's Presidency has effectively withdrawn the U.S. from having any say in Russian affairs. Assad will have Syria, and we may as well be waving goodbye to what will soon cease to be Ukraine.

I don't. Unless Russia starts invading our allies like it did to Ukraine. I also don't like having a Russia puppet as our President.
You are uninformed. Russia did not invade Ukraine dummy. Stop getting you news from the ruling establishment.
Putin admitted sending in troops to Crimea that were disguised by not wearing insignias on their uniforms and being able to be mistaken or viewed as "militia". He admitted it. Sending armed troops into a country constitutes an invasion.
In southeastern Ukraine Russian troops were captured, held as POW's and released back to Russia.
Russian mothers protested the streets that their sons were not given proper military honors when they were returned to Russia for burial.
Photo's of Russian troops inside Ukraine were posted by soldiers on Russian social networks.
Evidence of Russia invading Ukraine is endless, so you, Mr. gipper, are horribly misinformed or a liar.

Putin admitted sending in troops to Crimea that were disguised by not wearing insignias on their uniforms and being able to be mistaken or viewed as "militia". He admitted it. Sending armed troops into a country constitutes an invasion.
In southeastern Ukraine Russian troops were captured, held as POW's and released back to Russia.
Russian mothers protested the streets that their sons were not given proper military honors when they were returned to Russia for burial.
Photo's of Russian troops inside Ukraine were posted by soldiers on Russian social networks.
Evidence of Russia invading Ukraine is endless, so you, Mr. gipper, are horribly misinformed or a liar.
Crimea was always part of Russia and the people there overwhelmingly wanted to stay with Russia. Why do you hate allowing the people any rights of self determination? . Why are you being dishonest?

Rhetorical

Good. Spare us your braindead babbling.
Well that wouldn't apply to me since I have a 135% Rating.
You on the other hand have a 63% Rating which leads me to ask if you were even able to graduate from High School with that kind of GPA.

ME:banana:
  • A+/97-100/4.0
  • A/93-96/4.0
  • A-/90-92/3.7
  • B+/87-89/3.33
  • B/83-86/3.0
  • B-/80-82/2.7
  • C+/77-79/2.3
  • C/73-76/2.0
  • C-/70-72/1.7
  • D+/67-69/1.33
  • D/65-66/1.0
  • E/F/0-64/0.0
YOU:(

Crimea was always part of Russia and the people there overwhelmingly wanted to stay with Russia. Why do you hate allowing the people any rights of self determination? . Why are you being dishonest?

Rhetorical
In a couple years, you may be here drunkenly arguing that what used to be Ukraine was always part of Russia.

You on the other hand have a 63% Rating which leads me to ask if you were even able to graduate from High School with that kind of GPA.

• A+/97-100/4.0
    • A/93-96/4.0
    • A-/90-92/3.7
    • B+/87-89/3.33
    • B/83-86/3.0
    • B-/80-82/2.7
    • C+/77-79/2.3
    • C/73-76/2.0
    • C-/70-72/1.7
    • D+/67-69/1.33
    • D/65-66/1.0
    • E/F/0-64/0.0
You must have the highest rating of anyone at USMB. How many socks did it take to get that rating?
You realize that when people give you a smiley face laughing at your nonsense posts it counts towards your high rating, don't you. So how does anyone know that high rating you are arrogantly bragging about does't just mean a lot of folks are just laughing at you?

Last edited:

• A+/97-100/4.0
    • A/93-96/4.0
    • A-/90-92/3.7
    • B+/87-89/3.33
    • B/83-86/3.0
    • B-/80-82/2.7
    • C+/77-79/2.3
    • C/73-76/2.0
    • C-/70-72/1.7
    • D+/67-69/1.33
    • D/65-66/1.0
    • E/F/0-64/0.0
You must have the highest rating of anyone at USMB. How many socks did it take to get that rating?
Two.

I put my own socks on every day, and I only have one account here.

• A+/97-100/4.0
    • A/93-96/4.0
    • A-/90-92/3.7
    • B+/87-89/3.33
    • B/83-86/3.0
    • B-/80-82/2.7
    • C+/77-79/2.3
    • C/73-76/2.0
    • C-/70-72/1.7
    • D+/67-69/1.33
    • D/65-66/1.0
    • E/F/0-64/0.0
Two.

I put my own socks on every day, and I only have one account here.
You have a pattern and reputation of dishonesty here. Why would anyone believe you do not have sock puppets giving you ratings? If anyone would have sock puppets fraudulently boosting their ratings it would be someone who needed to brag about their ratings the way you do. You sound like someone with low self-esteem that is seeking some kind of recognition.

Trump gave Assad permission to use chemical warfare in Syria that led to murdering civilians, including young children. The monster Assad was given that permission when the trump administration announced that replacing Assad would no longer be a priority of the US about a week before the chemical warfare attacks began. Not a coincidence.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-haley-idUSKBN1712QL

You have really outdone yourself with this one.

Congratulations.
Not my original idea. It is a global topic of discussion. Did trump's change in policy towards Syria and Assad give Assad confidence to us chemical weapons?

Umm he already used chemical weapons before.

• A+/97-100/4.0
    • A/93-96/4.0
    • A-/90-92/3.7
    • B+/87-89/3.33
    • B/83-86/3.0
    • B-/80-82/2.7
    • C+/77-79/2.3
    • C/73-76/2.0
    • C-/70-72/1.7
    • D+/67-69/1.33
    • D/65-66/1.0
    • E/F/0-64/0.0
You realize that when people give you a smiley face laughing at your nonsense posts it counts towards your high rating, don't you. So how does anyone know that high rating you are arrogantly bragging about does't just mean a lot of folks are just laughing at you?
cause you're on here. and we're all laughing at you.

Trump-golf-Twitter-80x80.png
17kAUYZ.jpg
EXORCISTbabyud.gif

obummer did that long ago silly boy. That's what the whole "don't cross the red line" BS was all about. Assad crossed that line and obummer, the pootin putz in the WH, did nothing. Just like his master ordered him to.

Forum List

Back