Trump Responsible for Chemical Attacks by Assad in Syria

Again, what crimes were committed and or reported over the past 18 months?

Please state what evidence there is that would lead anyone believe that there was probable cause to initiate and then continue surveillance after The Intelligence Community repeatedly stated there was nothing there.

You have to have a crime, to have probable cause.

What was the crime?

Please be specific and cite US code
That allows American citizens who have commited No Crimes to be spied on and then have their names exposed to the public when such information is classified.

No matter how you spin this you people are phucked and you deserve it.
You have to declare what crime is being investigated to claim you are conducting a criminal investigation.

Care to list "officially" what crimes the Intelligence Community and Investigative bodies of The US Government are "Investigating"

Why don't you get on that right now?

We'll be waiting right here!

Good. Why do you want war with Russia. Are you dumb?

I don't. Unless Russia starts invading our allies like it did to Ukraine. I also don't like having a Russia puppet as our President.

You people are just something, still parroting that Russian thing with let me guess still no proof whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, ongoing criminal investigation and a unanimous report from 17 intelligence organizations. Trump and/or people associated with him are going to see jail time.

no you dont, all you need for an investigation is probable cause, you can be suspected of several different things ..

did the FBI tell Al Capone they were investigating him ? Hell no, they didn't tell Capone jack shit until they arrested him, then they told him he was under arrest for tax evasion.

damn RW's are rock dumb.. make up shit as they go and pray everyone is as dumb as they are.

Trump gave Assad permission to use chemical warfare in Syria that led to murdering civilians, including young children. The monster Assad was given that permission when the trump administration announced that replacing Assad would no longer be a priority of the US about a week before the chemical warfare attacks began. Not a coincidence.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-haley-idUSKBN1712QL
We have a certified LIBLOON here!!! Ding ding ding!!!

Yeah. A Trump hater that will accuse the man of anything and everything just because he's a biased POS and a sore loser.

Hell. He trusts in FDR and that says it all right there. Mans a lefty looney tune.

Good overview of propaganda and fake news hysteria that are used to further the neocon agenda!

You have to declare what crime is being investigated to claim you are conducting a criminal investigation.

Care to list "officially" what crimes the Intelligence Community and Investigative bodies of The US Government are "Investigating"

Why don't you get on that right now?

We'll be waiting right here!
Sorry but I learned during the great conservative e-mail meltdown last year that the FBI only does criminal investigations
Great conservative email meltdown...what?

Liberals ugh.
Lol. Remember "lock her up?" Or maybe you're particularly obedient and have erased that from your mind like Trump asked you to now that the election is over.
Let's make a deal. Let's agree to lock up W, McCain, Big Ears, and Cankles. Deal?
How about we arrest traitors who collaborated with a foreign government to sabotage our elections? I can agree to that.
Me too...it is very likely your side ends up in jail, which you might not like. The Left has a very long history of treason...but I don't suppose you know anything about that history.

Good overview of propaganda and fake news hysteria that are used to further the neocon agenda!

It is not just the Neocon agenda. It is the agenda of the ruling elite, which includes many on the left and right.

Trump gave Assad permission to use chemical warfare in Syria that led to murdering civilians, including young children. The monster Assad was given that permission when the trump administration announced that replacing Assad would no longer be a priority of the US about a week before the chemical warfare attacks began. Not a coincidence.

Here he is with his assistant, Je$$ie Ja¢$on cooking a batch of the toxic poison used.

trump lab.jpg

That's quite a reacharound Campy. You should be thankful, Trump gave you a reason to live.

And before anyone smarts off, that is a 5000 ML flat bottom boiling flask!

Syria has been gassing their people and Trump ran a campaign on trying not to get involved. It was never a priority.

Why are there so many morons on the Left? Nobody gave anybody permission dumbass.
Liberal policies appeal to morons and the democrat party is how they herd up. Safety in number and all that.

Trump flew Assad to Mar a Lago where he personally sold Assad gas from his company Trump Chemical Works and instructed Assad to use them on his civilians.

It's true. I read it on the Internet.

Trump flew Assad to Mar a Lago where he personally sold Assad gas from his company Trump Chemical Works and instructed Assad to use them on his civilians.

It's true. I read it on the Internet.
What's the matter with you? I just posted the picture I took of him and Jessie in the Winnebago making the stuff!

Yeah. A Trump hater that will accuse the man of anything and everything just because he's a biased POS and a sore loser.

Hell. He trusts in FDR and that says it all right there. Mans a lefty looney tune.

[URL='http://thehill.com/policy/international/327393-rubio-no-coincidence-that-chemical-attack-followed-tillerson-comments-on'][URL='http://thehill.com/policy/international/327393-rubio-no-coincidence-that-chemical-attack-followed-tillerson-comments-on']thehill.com/policy/international/327393-rubio-no-coincidence-that-chemical-attack-followed-tillerson-comments-on
[/URL][/URL]
So, you think Rubio is a biased POS and sore loser?
http://thehill.com/policy/internati...hemical-attack-followed-tillerson-comments-on

Trump's Presidency has effectively withdrawn the U.S. from having any say in Russian affairs. Assad will have Syria, and we may as well be waving goodbye to what will soon cease to be Ukraine.
Good. Why do you want war with Russia. Are you dumb?

I don't. Unless Russia starts invading our allies like it did to Ukraine. I also don't like having a Russia puppet as our President.

You people are just something, still parroting that Russian thing with let me guess still no proof whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, ongoing criminal investigation and a unanimous report from 17 intelligence organizations. Trump and/or people associated with him are going to see jail time.
where's the report from the Coast Guard?

BTW, what is the accusation anyway? What exactly is the investigation about. no one has said. what started it?

'Trump Responsible for Chemical Attacks by Assad in Syria'

That is one of the DUMBEST thread titles / statements that has ever been posted on the USMB. Thank you snowflakes!

Using that logic:

Obama is responsible for every head that was cut off by ISIS - every innocent person ever murdered by ISIS after he took office, as he financed them, supplied them, armed them, defended them, protected their black market oil industry that funded 50% of their terrorist attacks, and refused to allow their mile-long convoys moving through the desert towards Iraq to be struck.

Obama is responsible for every death in terrorist by ISIS - the largest attack on France since WWII...AFTER declaring he had ISIS contained.

Obama is responsible for every single death caused by Al Qaeda in Libya after he helped them take over the country.

Obama is personally responsible for every Mexican and every US citizen killed by those weapons he gave to Mexican Drug Cartels.

Obama is personally responsible for every American who has been robbed, raped, assaulted, murdered, and killed by every illegal alien in the last 8 years due to his refusal to enforce existing immigration law, his protecting human traffickers and sanctuary cities, and his open border policies.

'Trump Responsible for Chemical Attacks by Assad in Syria'

That is one of the DUMBEST thread titles / statements that has ever been posted on the USMB. Thank you snowflakes!
To bad things show up in the news that disturbs you. This is a political forum and stories of a political nature that turn up in the news get posted. In this case, it is about a major change in US foreign policy and a statement by the President's Sec. of State that was being implemented. That change was that the guy in charge of the politics and military in Syria would no longer be viewed and treated as the focus of attention and a primary enemy targeted for removal. One week later that former primary target for removal had the confidence to attack civilians with illegal chemical warfare gas. Some consider the change in policy in regards to Assad as having facilitated his confidence and decision to launch the attack. Would he have made that attack if the comments by the trump official had not been made?

[URL='http://thehill.com/policy/international/327393-rubio-no-coincidence-that-chemical-attack-followed-tillerson-comments-on'][URL='http://thehill.com/policy/international/327393-rubio-no-coincidence-that-chemical-attack-followed-tillerson-comments-on']thehill.com/policy/international/327393-rubio-no-coincidence-that-chemical-attack-followed-tillerson-comments-on

So, you think Rubio is a biased POS and sore loser?
[/URL][/URL]
[URL='http://thehill.com/policy/international/327393-rubio-no-coincidence-that-chemical-attack-followed-tillerson-comments-on']

You sure as hell are.
[/URL]

/---- Why didn't Obozo remove him early January? Will he be charged too?

That is one of the DUMBEST thread titles / statements that has ever been posted on the USMB.

It demonstrates how hyper freaked out the left is now that Susan Rice and Obama are 100% busted for using US taxpayer funded intelligence assets to spy on Trump and help Hillary....

You're insane

I'm not agreeing that the op is insane, but no one except Assad is responsible. You can't blame any U.S. President unless they handed over the chemical's and told him to have at it. Now you can blame whatever President was in office when we started meddling in Mid East, what 60 to 80 years ago. We should have let them be but nooooo we the American's like to meddle. The responsible party to rein in Assad or take him out now is Russia for backing him.

You have really outdone yourself with this one.

Congratulations.
Not my original idea. It is a global topic of discussion. Did trump's change in policy towards Syria and Assad give Assad confidence to us chemical weapons?

It may have but it's not Trump's fault or Obama's because some mad man used chemical weapon's on his own people. Assad needs to be taken out by Russia.

Forum List

Back