Trump Resumes War Of Words With Megyn Kelly

neat to see a leftard defending Megyn Kelly

--LOL

It's funny to see a righttwat think that making fun of Faux lovers turn on Faux due to their new love is an act of defending Faux/Megan Kelly.....how quaint....:popcorn:

It's even funnier watching you pathetic Communist/Progressive wankers hopping on the Megyn Kelly/Fox New bandwagon. Now that's entertainment. :)

Yes, DA BOOOOOOSH was racist and hated da women. McCain and Romney too. And now Trump. You guys are soo predictable. Hopefully no one will take you seriously this time around. You lie. Period, end of story.
Trump makes Romney look like Gloria Steinem, in magic panties. He's an asshole, so expect him to be treated as such and stop whining...

Yeah right, you wingnuts screeched like rabid hyenas about Romney being an evil racist and hating women. You said it about McCain and BOOOOSH too. You're boring broken records at this point. You can't be taken seriously.
Do yourself a favor, don't take politics seriously. It's game, dumbshit...

Nah, i don't take advice from dishonest buffoons. I'll pass.
Nothing dishonest about it, dumbass. Learn to play the game, or be eternally fucked up about jack shit.

Trump =
6a00d834530d9f69e20120a559361a970c-pi

Nah, you're just a dishonest buffoon. No one should ever take your advice on anything.

--LOL

It's funny to see a righttwat think that making fun of Faux lovers turn on Faux due to their new love is an act of defending Faux/Megan Kelly.....how quaint....:popcorn:

It's even funnier watching you pathetic Communist/Progressive wankers hopping on the Megyn Kelly/Fox New bandwagon. Now that's entertainment. :)

What's funny is that you think we're defending Megan Kelly and Faux News.......we're just laughing at you all....torn between two lovers......bwahahaha.

You can't attack one woman, without attacking every woman. Especially if you're referencing looks in your attacks on a woman. Women are 54% of the voting population in this country today, they outvote men by 10 points. While a woman can't out muscle him, they can sure kick his ass in a voting booth.

But I doubt Trump understands that. He's going to be stepping in it, from here on out.

TRUMPS HIRED AND DONE MORE FOR WOMEN THAN BILLY CLINTOON, BARRY AL, JESSE, AND EVERY OTHER LIBTARD MALE PUT TOGETHER DIPSHIT...

--LOL

What's funny is that you think we're defending Megan Kelly and Faux News.......we're just laughing at you all....torn between two lovers......bwahahaha.

Well again, that's stupid. The fluck's wrong wit ya?

--LOL

no youre just proving what we knew all along- you stand for nothing....

Trump makes Romney look like Gloria Steinem, in magic panties. He's an asshole, so expect him to be treated as such and stop whining...

Yeah right, you wingnuts screeched like rabid hyenas about Romney being an evil racist and hating women. You said it about McCain and BOOOOSH too. You're boring broken records at this point. You can't be taken seriously.

Nothing dishonest about it, dumbass. Learn to play the game, or be eternally fucked up about jack shit.

Trump =

Nah, you're just a dishonest buffoon. No one should ever take your advice on anything.
Love me or hate me, I'm honest (which is rare) and I've been around a fucking long time so I've seen all this shit before. What you think matters, doesn't. What you think will make things better, won't. Who you think it matters that you elect, is a lie. Now you know, don't say I didn't tell you.

You can't attack one woman, without attacking every woman. Especially if you're referencing looks in your attacks on a woman. Women are 54% of the voting population in this country today, they outvote men by 10 points. While a woman can't out muscle him, they can sure kick his ass in a voting booth.

But I doubt Trump understands that. He's going to be stepping in it, from here on out.

TRUMPS HIRED AND DONE MORE FOR WOMEN THAN BILLY CLINTOON, BARRY AL, JESSE, AND EVERY OTHER LIBTARD MALE PUT TOGETHER DIPSHIT...

Ah, don't let em get to ya. You're dealing with wingnuts who worship serial perverts like Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby. They're just disingenuous hypocrites. It is what it is.

--LOL

I think Faux News sucks.....I think Megan Kelly is a bimbo.......and I think you all are funny turning against Faux News and drooling over loser Trump.....he ain't gonna win....:badgrin:

and keep thinking that we're defending Faux and Kelly.......if that makes your butt hurt better.

Ah, don't let em get to ya. You're dealing with wingnuts who worship serial perverts like Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby. They're just disingenuous hypocrites. It is what it is.

Show me where I have ever defended Bill Cosby.....liar....you're the ones that want to award Josh Duggar father of the year!:badgrin:

Correct..you can't have an adult discussion with these people. Don't let them run you in circles. Remember other people read these sites and they see very well what they're doing. Make your points politely and don't get drawn into pissing contests with agitators.

Trump =

Love me or hate me, I'm honest (which is rare) and I've been around a fucking long time so I've seen all this shit before. What you think matters, doesn't. What you think will make things better, won't. Who you think it matters that you elect, is a lie. Now you know, don't say I didn't tell you.

Ha, you're just a dishonest tired broken record at this point. They're all racists and hate women. Blah Blah Blah. Same ole stale shite. You got nothin. You can't be taken seriously.

--LOL

I think Faux News sucks.....I think Megan Kelly is a bimbo.......and I think you all are funny turning against Faux News and drooling over loser Trump.....he ain't gonna win....:badgrin:

and keep thinking that we're defending Faux and Kelly.......if that makes your butt hurt better.

hey dipshit- most conservatives have said all along Fox is full of leftists but you didn't believe us because of your allegiance to the democrat religion. Beckel, Williams, Geraldo, Smith, Kelly etc are all libs. Oh don't forget that twit Chrissy Wallace.

obviously you continue to watch a lot of fox news

--LOL
Nope, and no other stations either. You guys have a loyal-disloyal malfunction. You think you can pick a side? I use what works, which is why I don't get fucked up when some **** like Trump bites the big one, and they always do. These asswipes you adore are just tools to me, and frankly, so are you...

Correct..you can't have an adult discussion with these people. Don't let them run you in circles. Remember other people read these sites and they see very well what they're doing. Make your points politely and don't get drawn into pissing contests with agitators.
I think there was a non partisan study several years ago.. about 80% of trolls on sites are paid lib shills....

Show me where I have ever defended Bill Cosby.....liar....you're the ones that want to award Josh Duggar father of the year!:badgrin:

Well you do worship ole Slick Willy, no? Trump couldn't match Clinton's perverted depravity if he tried. Who knows how many women were Clinton's victims? Unlike Cosby, we'll never know.

Hey, Ted Kennedy was a miserable pervert who actually killed a young woman. And they absolutely adored the man. They're real sickos. You can't take them seriously.

Forum List

Back