Trump Resumes War Of Words With Megyn Kelly

You can't attack one woman, without attacking every woman. Especially if you're referencing looks in your attacks on a woman. Women are 54% of the voting population in this country today, they outvote men by 10 points. While a woman can't out muscle him, they can sure kick his ass in a voting booth.

But I doubt Trump understands that. He's going to be stepping in it, from here on out.

TRUMPS HIRED AND DONE MORE FOR WOMEN THAN BILLY CLINTOON, BARRY AL, JESSE, AND EVERY OTHER LIBTARD MALE PUT TOGETHER DIPSHIT...

Ah, don't let em get to ya. You're dealing with wingnuts who worship serial perverts like Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby. They're just disingenuous hypocrites. It is what it is.
Clinton should have kept his pants on, and Cosby would be swinging from a tree if the world was just, which it isn't. Now what, my little asswipe?

-+
obviously you continue to watch a lot of fox news

--LOL
Nope, and no other stations either. You guys have a loyal-disloyal malfunction. You think you can pick a side? I use what works, which is why I don't get fucked up when some **** like Trump bites the big one, and they always do. These asswipes you adore are just tools to me, and frankly, so are you...

come on --LOL

it is obvious you do

you also are always tuned into what Rush

hannity and beck are saying

you folks keep em in business

you are not fooling anyone

--LOL

You can't attack one woman, without attacking every woman. Especially if you're referencing looks in your attacks on a woman. Women are 54% of the voting population in this country today, they outvote men by 10 points. While a woman can't out muscle him, they can sure kick his ass in a voting booth.

But I doubt Trump understands that. He's going to be stepping in it, from here on out.

TRUMPS HIRED AND DONE MORE FOR WOMEN THAN BILLY CLINTOON, BARRY AL, JESSE, AND EVERY OTHER LIBTARD MALE PUT TOGETHER DIPSHIT...

Ah, don't let em get to ya. You're dealing with wingnuts who worship serial perverts like Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby. They're just disingenuous hypocrites. It is what it is.

Show me where I have ever defended Bill Cosby.....liar....you're the ones that want to award Josh Duggar father of the year!:badgrin:

Well you do worship ole Slick Willy, no? Trump couldn't match Clinton's perverted depravity if he tried.
Are you serious? Trump has been married how many times? He dumps them when they reach 35 years of age and gets a new younger one each time. I think you've got cataracts in your eyes and not seeing clearly.

Who knows how many women were Clinton's victims? Unlike Cosby, we'll never know.
If there were any victims they would have come forward like they did with Cosby........the only victims there are where Clinton is concerned are the ones in the heads of conservatives, who hate the fact that he is still very popular and was a great president........unlike sorry ass Bush.

Correct..you can't have an adult discussion with these people. Don't let them run you in circles. Remember other people read these sites and they see very well what they're doing. Make your points politely and don't get drawn into pissing contests with agitators.

Hey, Ted Kennedy was a miserable pervert who actually killed a young woman. And they absolutely adored the man. They're real sickos. You can't take them seriously.
Actually she was probably driving, and he was out cold. He knew the roads, she didn't. Regardless, the truth died with Teddy and not a soul on earth knows what it is...

It's funny to see a righttwat think that making fun of Faux lovers turn on Faux due to their new love is an act of defending Faux/Megan Kelly.....how quaint....:popcorn:

It's even funnier watching you pathetic Communist/Progressive wankers hopping on the Megyn Kelly/Fox New bandwagon. Now that's entertainment. :)

What's funny is that you think we're defending Megan Kelly and Faux News.......we're just laughing at you all....torn between two lovers......bwahahaha.

Well again, that's stupid. The fluck's wrong wit ya?

I think Faux News sucks.....I think Megan Kelly is a bimbo.......and I think you all are funny turning against Faux News and drooling over loser Trump.....he ain't gonna win....:badgrin:

and keep thinking that we're defending Faux and Kelly.......if that makes your butt hurt better.

hey dipshit- most conservatives have said all along Fox is full of leftists but you didn't believe us because of your allegiance to the democrat religion. Beckel, Williams, Geraldo, Smith, Kelly etc are all libs. Oh don't forget that twit Chrissy Wallace.

it's show biz, for christs sake..these people put SOOOO much emphasis on what empty headed "reporters" say...
It's all fake..
All these people know is what they're told on television.

-+

--LOL
Nope, and no other stations either. You guys have a loyal-disloyal malfunction. You think you can pick a side? I use what works, which is why I don't get fucked up when some **** like Trump bites the big one, and they always do. These asswipes you adore are just tools to me, and frankly, so are you...

come on --LOL

it is obvious you do

--LOL
I don't tune into your American Taliban faggots, I pick up their bullshit from you morons...

Clinton should have kept his pants on, and Cosby would be swinging from a tree if the world was just, which it isn't. Now what, my little asswipe?

Yeah sure, ya'll totally respect women. We believe ya. ;)

It's funny to see a righttwat think that making fun of Faux lovers turn on Faux due to their new love is an act of defending Faux/Megan Kelly.....how quaint....:popcorn:

It's even funnier watching you pathetic Communist/Progressive wankers hopping on the Megyn Kelly/Fox New bandwagon. Now that's entertainment. :)

What's funny is that you think we're defending Megan Kelly and Faux News.......we're just laughing at you all....torn between two lovers......bwahahaha.

I think Faux News sucks.....I think Megan Kelly is a bimbo.......and I think you all are funny turning against Faux News and drooling over loser Trump.....he ain't gonna win....:badgrin:

and keep thinking that we're defending Faux and Kelly.......if that makes your butt hurt better.

hey dipshit- most conservatives have said all along Fox is full of leftists but you didn't believe us because of your allegiance to the democrat religion. Beckel, Williams, Geraldo, Smith, Kelly etc are all libs. Oh don't forget that twit Chrissy Wallace.

Bwahahaha....that's a new one. You sorry ass TeaBags always want to turn your losers into Liberals........yeah, GW Bush was a liberal and now Faux News is liberal....you are not only delusional, you plain bat shit crazy.

-+

--LOL

come on --LOL

it is obvious you do

--LOL
I don't tune into your American Taliban faggots, I pick up their bullshit from you morons...

of course you do

or you are simply a leftist parrot

--LOL

nice choices

Correct..you can't have an adult discussion with these people. Don't let them run you in circles. Remember other people read these sites and they see very well what they're doing. Make your points politely and don't get drawn into pissing contests with agitators.

Hey, Ted Kennedy was a miserable pervert who actually killed a young woman. And they absolutely adored the man. They're real sickos. You can't take them seriously.
Actually she was probably driving, and he was out cold. He knew the roads, she didn't. Regardless, the truth died with Teddy and not a soul on earth knows what it is...

He was a rich spoiled little pervert who got away with it all. Yet you dimwits worshipped him. Go figure.

He was a rich spoiled little pervert who got away with it all. Yet you dimwits worshipped him. Go figure.

the still do

-+

--LOL

come on --LOL

it is obvious you do

--LOL

of course you do

--LOL

nice choices
Believe whatever you want, little man. It's free country, thanks to my kind.

-+

--LOL

come on --LOL

it is obvious you do

--LOL

of course you do

--LOL

nice choices
Believe whatever you want, little man. It's free country, thanks to my kind.

i will continue to point it out

Bwahahaha....that's a new one. You sorry ass TeaBags always want to turn your losers into Liberals........yeah, GW Bush was a liberal and now Faux News is liberal....you are not only delusional, you plain bat shit crazy.

Are those mentioned not Liberals? How many Conservative Republicans are on CNN (Communist News Network) and NBC? I think it's very clear Fox News is the more balanced network.

There's nothing perverted about fucking your brother's secretary on the beach at a party eh? And I liked Teddy about as much as Orin Hatch, who was his tennis partner for a couple of decades. Their world you couldn't begin to imagine so, don't try...

55dbcef61400002e002e3e09.jpeg

"Perhaps she could take another eleven day unscheduled vacation!"

Megyn Kelly, host of "The Kelly File" on Fox News, is back from vacation -- and Donald Trump wasted no time resuming his attacks on her.

Shortly after Monday night's broadcast, Kelly's first since Aug. 12, Trump fired off a series of tweets critical of her, including a retweet in which she was called a "bimbo" and another that remarked on her looks.

More: Ceasefire Over: Donald Trump Resumes War Of Words With Megyn Kelly

Trump seems to have a major problem with women who aren't subservient to him.
Trump has problems with anyone that doesn't agree with him and his only weapon seems to be insults.

the still do

They sure do. Like i said, they're real sickos.

There's nothing perverted about fucking you brother's secretary on the beach at a party eh? And I liked Teddy about as much as Orin Hatch, who was his tennis partner for a couple of decades. Their world you couldn't begin to imagine so, don't try...

Y'all adore pervert degenerates just as long as they have a 'D' by their name. Even when they kill. You're very dishonest bad people.

55dbcef61400002e002e3e09.jpeg

"Perhaps she could take another eleven day unscheduled vacation!"

Megyn Kelly, host of "The Kelly File" on Fox News, is back from vacation -- and Donald Trump wasted no time resuming his attacks on her.

Shortly after Monday night's broadcast, Kelly's first since Aug. 12, Trump fired off a series of tweets critical of her, including a retweet in which she was called a "bimbo" and another that remarked on her looks.

More: Ceasefire Over: Donald Trump Resumes War Of Words With Megyn Kelly

Trump seems to have a major problem with women who aren't subservient to him.
Trump has problems with anyone that doesn't agree with him and his only weapon seems to be insults.
He's a ****, while she wears panties. But hey, he's their MILF, with a little dick...

There's nothing perverted about fucking you brother's secretary on the beach at a party eh? And I liked Teddy about as much as Orin Hatch, who was his tennis partner for a couple of decades. Their world you couldn't begin to imagine so, don't try...

Y'all adore pervert degenerates just as long as they have a 'D' by their name. Even when they kill. You're very dishonest bad people.
I prefer my bastards to yours. Welcome to reality, little one...

Forum List

Back