Trump Resumes War Of Words With Megyn Kelly

Bout that time for y'all to blame DA BOOOOSH. Seriously, you wingnuts need some new material. The same ole accusations are just so predictable and lame at this point.
Run someone who isn't a racist whitey rich sexist pig and the attacks will be updated. Until then, it's business as usual...

Yup, he's a racist and hates da women. Blah Blah Blah. Same ole tired shite. You guys got nothin.
What we got is the usual tripe, because you are running the usual Trump...

I blame DA BOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!
Who? Oh right, that dry-drunk pussy. Yeah, most have moved on to the new Bozo, who makes the other guy look decent enough actually...

Yes, DA BOOOOOOSH was racist and hated da women. McCain and Romney too. And now Trump. You guys are soo predictable. Hopefully no one will take you seriously this time around. You lie. Period, end of story.

the desperation and fear has them changing sides faster than walker changes his mind on immigration...

Desperation and fear? Of what, Trump? :badgrin:....we're just laughing because you all have been brainwashed into thinking that he can beat Hillary....even with your false scandals, she still trumps Trump.
hillary? oh ok..right...sure...whatever you say..

hillary. :lmao:

Run someone who isn't a racist whitey rich sexist pig and the attacks will be updated. Until then, it's business as usual...

Yup, he's a racist and hates da women. Blah Blah Blah. Same ole tired shite. You guys got nothin.

Who? Oh right, that dry-drunk pussy. Yeah, most have moved on to the new Bozo, who makes the other guy look decent enough actually...

Yes, DA BOOOOOOSH was racist and hated da women. McCain and Romney too. And now Trump. You guys are soo predictable. Hopefully no one will take you seriously this time around. You lie. Period, end of story.
the sand is running out in the hourglass and they sense the change in america.

Ha, Communist/Progressive wingnuts suddenly love Megyn Kelly and Fox News. What a bunch of frauds.

You must be insane.........there's no love lost between libs and Faux News.....and we've always thought Megan Kelly was just a pretty face with very little brain substance,.....but you rwnj's I thought you all adored Megan Kelly........your new love has turned you all radical against her....bwahahaha.....very amusing.:popcorn:

That's stupid. Seriously.

I've always said Megyn Kelly is a loony bimbo. So kudos to Trump for stating the obvious.

Hey....we can both agree on that.......but if I had said that before Chump came on the scene, I'm sure you would have jumped all over me.

Trump makes Romney look like Gloria Steinem, in magic panties. He's an asshole, so expect him to be treated as such and stop whining...

I've always said Megyn Kelly is a loony bimbo. So kudos to Trump for stating the obvious.

Hey....we can both agree on that.......but if I had said that before Chump came on the scene, I'm sure you would have jumped all over me.

Nah, i've always felt that way about her. She's said some absurd loony shite in the past. Trump's right to call her out. She did try to make the debate about herself. She had an agenda.

Ha, Communist/Progressive wingnuts suddenly love Megyn Kelly and Fox News. What a bunch of frauds.

You must be insane.........there's no love lost between libs and Faux News.....and we've always thought Megan Kelly was just a pretty face with very little brain substance,.....but you rwnj's I thought you all adored Megan Kelly........your new love has turned you all radical against her....bwahahaha.....very amusing.:popcorn:

That's stupid. Seriously.

You're in denial.....it wasn't that long ago that conservatives on this Forum were worshipping Megan Kelly.........especially when we made fun of her because she had to go and check to make sure Obama had won the election....she couldn't believe her own newspeople. She walked all the way to the back to ask them how it could be....since so many states still hadn't turned in their counts.....geez!

the sand is running out in the hourglass and they sense the change in america.
The change started just walking across the border, 60 years ago, and fucked you completely, little whitey....

Trump makes Romney look like Gloria Steinem, in magic panties. He's an asshole, so expect him to be treated as such and stop whining...

Yeah right, you wingnuts screeched like rabid hyenas about Romney being an evil racist and hating women. You said it about McCain and BOOOOSH too. You're boring broken records at this point. You can't be taken seriously.

Yeah right, you wingnuts screeched like rabid hyenas about Romney being an evil racist and hating women. You said it about McCain and BOOOOSH too. You're boring broken records at this point. You can't be taken seriously.
Do yourself a favor, don't take politics seriously. It's game, dumbshit...

neat to see a leftard defending Megyn Kelly

--LOL

It's funny to see a righttwat think that making fun of Faux lovers turn on Faux due to their new love is an act of defending Faux/Megan Kelly.....how quaint....:popcorn:

Nah, i don't take advice from dishonest buffoons. I'll pass.

Nah, i don't take advice from dishonest buffoons. I'll pass.
Nothing dishonest about it, dumbass. Learn to play the game, or be eternally fucked up about jack shit.

Trump =
6a00d834530d9f69e20120a559361a970c-pi

Forum List

Back