🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Reverses Course and Proposes Rejoining Trans-Pacific Partnership

Mr Trump ordered his staff to consider rejoining "on our terms", according to accounts from the meeting.
Trump to look at rejoining TPP 'disaster'

If others offer concessions, he re-thinks. It’s called negotiating.
In retaliation for the Naked Emperor's idiotic tariffs, China was about to lay down some of their own tariffs which would put serious pain on the farmers who elected Trump.

Trump was told at the get-go that not joining the TPP would give China leverage in the Pacific region.

What a dumbshit.

Honey, carrier did exactly what they had said they would. They agreed to not deport as many as they had planned to, which they held up their bargain and did. It had originally planned on closing down the Indiana plant all together.
Source the NY Times :auiqs.jpg: TPP deal which was negotiated by the Obama administration :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Just relax while Trump puts the screws to these countries and negotiates a far better deal.
Like he did with Carrier?:abgg2q.jpg:

Source the NY Times :auiqs.jpg: TPP deal which was negotiated by the Obama administration :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Just relax while Trump puts the screws to these countries and negotiates a far better deal.

“Puts the screws to countries”????

Trump hasn’t successfully negotiated a single deal since he was elected. All of his attempts have resulted in other countries just walking away from him.

Canada and Mexico have nearly walked out on the NAFTA negotiations and may yet do so. NO ONE will sign a deal which favours the US over the other participants. Unless the terms are truly bi-lateral, benefitting all parties equally, there will be no deal.

Trump sees all negotiations as a win/lose situation and that’s a false paradigm. I guess where you’re a loser, you would think that way and Trump is a loser.

“Puts the screws to countries”????

Trump hasn’t successfully negotiated a single deal since he was elected. All of his attempts have resulted in other countries just walking away from him.

Canada and Mexico have nearly walked out on the NAFTA negotiations and may yet do so. NO ONE will sign a deal which favours the US over the other participants. Unless the terms are truly bi-lateral, benefitting all parties equally, there will be no deal.

Trump sees all negotiations as a win/lose situation and that’s a false paradigm. I guess where you’re a loser, you would think that way and Trump is a loser.

Forbes: Trump's Tariff Threats Are Working On China :itsok:

I don't believe it...............and I'm against it..............

Allows more of our Trade negotiation to go to a foreign court.........allows companies to sue countries directly........

If he's changing course.............which I doubt............I'm against him on this issue.

Forum List

Back