Trump revokes Washington Post press credentials

You do realize that incitement to rebellion is a felony right?

Dem terrorists don't think laws apply to them. They are going to be unpleasantly surprised.

When is Stump going to start throwing political opponents in jail? Its the Putin playbook.

Calling for civil war is not legitimate political opposition it is incitement to rebellion and against the law:

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

Especially when you're protesting legal election results.

Legal? Really? #1, he lost the popular vote by MILLIONS. #2, he very likely had the help of a foreign enemy, and may have even solicited that help. That's treason.

Bring it on, bitch.

Do you not understand how the presidential election process works in our country?

Because it works exactly like it worked. Just because you weren't educated doesn't mean anybody else did anything wrong.

And no, the whole Russian hacking thing has been thoroughly trounced. Made up nonsense story to hide the DNC hacking and election fraud.

So if you choose to violently oppose the legal process of our government, then you are breaking the law, and you will go to prison and possibly be shot, if you are overt enough.

Which I doubt. Fags like you aren't big on putting yourselves at risk. You just like to encourage drug addicts and the mentally ill to do it for you.

Man apparently sets himself on fire outside Trump Hotel in D.C.

Undercover video shows Democrats saying they hire agitators to disrupt Donald Trump events

California has the most vets, dumbass. You think they're ALL conservative?
And the vast majority of those vets are not libtards like you, as demonstrated by their willingness to serve our country instead of burning our flag like you stupid apes.
Many many liberal vets. I know you don't have the military experience to know that, tho.

The chickens coming home to roost

No, seriously. When a dictator begins silencing the media, that's how the shit hits the fan.

You're on board because it's your "team", and also because you're a stupid bitch.

But what if this were a Democratic president, kicking Fox out of the press corps? And hell, I'm giving you a generous comparison, as Fox News is nowhere NEAR as well respected as WaPo.
The Washington Post has been banned from writing their paper?
No, just banned from participating in the Presidential news conferences. However, to an investigative journalist that is an excellent challenge. I suspect that there will be a bunch of journalists looking hard at the connections in the orange clowns businesses, and his personal antics in other nations. Especially those that might be recorded.
They have no investigative journalists, so your argument is moot.
The Washington Post has no investigative journalists? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trump revokes Post press credentials, calling the paper ‘dishonest’ and ‘phony’

This is the very definition of fascism. The Washington Post? This isn't Media Matters or ThinkProgress, people. This is a major newspaper that has been a luminary among the media for 100 years.

What does it take for the TrumpHumpers to recognize that what's happening here is extremely dangerous?

OK, lets all have a moment of enlightenment------->

As soon as you people admit that what Obama did was wrong with his massive amounts of EOs to change/ignore laws instead of doing it with congress, we will say that him kicking that rag out was not nice.......he should have added CNN and Buzzfeed too for fairness purposes!

What do you say?!

Uh, you first. Barack had fewer EOs per year in office than GW Bush, Bush the First, Reagan, Nixon, Ford, Eisenhower and Hoover.

List of United States federal executive orders - Wikipedia

Yes, but they didn't govern with them, so you 1st-)

QUESTION---------> Was it FAIR to taxpaying Americans to ignore immigration law, and stop AZ from helping enforce said law, since they were one of the states most affected!

Hey, you can tell us what the Washington Post said about that! Do they support American taxpayers who buy their newpaper, or rather; do they support illegals who buy the Mexico City Cavrone!

But, but but but but, waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good let that serve as a lesson

So let the civil war begin.

You will lose. You don't have the numbers.
We have all the weapons.........
And know how to use them.

Poor snowflakes. They think they are legion because they live in cities where they are surrounded by like-mindless-minded snowflakes.

The world is big, and you occupy a tiny portion of it. I think we should just stick walls around your warrens and cut off your food supply.
LOL Raised in very rural Eastern Oregon, and have used guns for over 60 years. Same for many others from that area. And, if push comes to shove, they will side with the Constitution, just as they did when the Nazis threatened to move into that area.

Fuck off commie pig. You losers are going down, one way or another. Oregonians loathe you. You're commie transplants that came to us in the 70s and you are despised, and when the federal government starts handing out pink slips and we go back to work, you'll crawl back into your holes. If you don't go to prison or get gunned down while you're sneaking around, trying to creep people out.
LOL Yes, my people came to Oregon the the '70's. The 1870's. And settled in Eastern Oregon, had and have ranches near Prairie City, John Day, Enterprise, and Izee. I do not work for the government. I work in a steel mill, and have cracked 100K every year since 2004, excepting 2009. And I am retiring this year at 73.

As for rural, I went school couple of years at Riverside. Which is as rural as it gets.

Prison? For being a liberal? You are lapsing into silly, old gal.

The chickens coming home to roost

No, seriously. When a dictator begins silencing the media, that's how the shit hits the fan.

You're on board because it's your "team", and also because you're a stupid bitch.

But what if this were a Democratic president, kicking Fox out of the press corps? And hell, I'm giving you a generous comparison, as Fox News is nowhere NEAR as well respected as WaPo.
The Washington Post has been banned from writing their paper?
No, just banned from participating in the Presidential news conferences. However, to an investigative journalist that is an excellent challenge. I suspect that there will be a bunch of journalists looking hard at the connections in the orange clowns businesses, and his personal antics in other nations. Especially those that might be recorded.
They have no investigative journalists, so your argument is moot.
The Washington Post has no investigative journalists? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He must confuse Bernstein with the Berenstein Bears or something.

Republicunts aren't known for being particularly literate. They need pictures.

You are a total moron.

The losers in Dimocrat cities wont stand a chance against hard core veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Except for San Fagcisco and Lost Angeles, California is Reagan Red.
What do you know about California? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Poor snowflakes. They think they are legion because they live in cities where they are surrounded by like-mindless-minded snowflakes.

The world is big, and you occupy a tiny portion of it. I think we should just stick walls around your warrens and cut off your food supply.
LOL Raised in very rural Eastern Oregon, and have used guns for over 60 years. Same for many others from that area. And, if push comes to shove, they will side with the Constitution, just as they did when the Nazis threatened to move into that area.

Fuck off commie pig. You losers are going down, one way or another. Oregonians loathe you. You're commie transplants that came to us in the 70s and you are despised, and when the federal government starts handing out pink slips and we go back to work, you'll crawl back into your holes. If you don't go to prison or get gunned down while you're sneaking around, trying to creep people out.
LOL Yes, my people came to Oregon the the '70's. The 1870's. And settled in Eastern Oregon, had and have ranches near Prairie City, John Day, Enterprise, and Izee. I do not work for the government. I work in a steel mill, and have cracked 100K every year since 2004, excepting 2009. And I am retiring this year at 73.

As for rural, I went school couple of years at Riverside. Which is as rural as it gets.

Bend, Oregon, resident here. They wouldn't see it coming.

Spoken like the snowflake you truly are

upload_2017-1-18_14-14-41.png

You are a total moron.

The losers in Dimocrat cities wont stand a chance against hard core veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan.

I know it is going to lose tax dollars with its sanc cities, and that is all that matters to me. We aren't paying you to house invaders anymore.

You are a total moron.

He knows absolutely nothing. He's on record here claiming Nebraska is better.

Cuz, you know, smog and hippies or something.

356.jpg

california-64.jpg

Trump revokes Post press credentials, calling the paper ‘dishonest’ and ‘phony’

This is the very definition of fascism. The Washington Post? This isn't Media Matters or ThinkProgress, people. This is a major newspaper that has been a luminary among the media for 100 years.

What does it take for the TrumpHumpers to recognize that what's happening here is extremely dangerous?

OK, lets all have a moment of enlightenment------->

As soon as you people admit that what Obama did was wrong with his massive amounts of EOs to change/ignore laws instead of doing it with congress, we will say that him kicking that rag out was not nice.......he should have added CNN and Buzzfeed too for fairness purposes!

What do you say?!

Uh, you first. Barack had fewer EOs per year in office than GW Bush, Bush the First, Reagan, Nixon, Ford, Eisenhower and Hoover.

List of United States federal executive orders - Wikipedia

Yes, but they didn't govern with them, so you 1st-)

QUESTION---------> Was it FAIR to taxpaying Americans to ignore immigration law, and stop AZ from helping enforce said law, since they were one of the states most affected!

Hey, you can tell us what the Washington Post said about that! Do they support American taxpayers who buy their newpaper, or rather; do they support illegals who buy the Mexico City Cavrone!

Don't choke. I know it is hard to explain away your leftist attitude, but if you try harder, we may understand-)

You are a total moron.

Only lived in California all my life.

Dufus.

You are a total moron.

He knows absolutely nothing. He's on record here claiming Nebraska is better.

Cuz, you know, smog and hippies or something.

356.jpg

california-64.jpg

Nice picture. Where is it exactly? I love beauty!

Don't choke. I know it is hard to explain away your leftist attitude, but if you try harder, we may understand-)
No, no he wont. I am sure of it.

In all seriousness, there will come a day when you realize you were completely conned. You believed a New York billionaire with gold toilet seats had your welfare in mind. Because you're stupid.

Bend, Oregon, resident here. They wouldn't see it coming.

Old fag is a lying, old, progressive douchebag lol.

Forum List

Back