Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

Yea, but who's the subject of multiple investigations right now, halfwit?

Show me a guilty verdict BITCH. Until then shut your dicksucker

Bitchslapped

batman-slap.gif

Gee, I didn"t know that Tramp took orders from Nancy & Chuck.
Amazing. Even if a budget is passed by the house and senate, it still has to be signed by the president and spent by his admin. You’d think Trump was an 8 year old under the total control of uncle chuck and aunt Nancy. Amazing how delusional Humpers are.

Amazing. Even if a budget is passed by the house and senate, it still has to be signed by the president and spent by his admin. You’d think Trump was an 8 year old under the total control of uncle chuck and aunt Nancy. Amazing how delusional Humpers are.
The President lost his ability to participate in the budget process in 1974 with the Budget Impoundment Act.

The President lost his ability to participate in the budget process in 1974 with the Budget Impoundment Act.
Seriously ? Tell me how any legislation becomes law without a super majority or a president’s signature ?
Clinton without a congressional majority managed to shut down the gov. until the congress passed a balanced budget. The administration actually spends the money….OR NOT. YOU HAVE TO BE SHITTING ME. The administration has control over paying the bills or not and under what conditions. Trump stole money from the military budget to help pay for his little wall. You’re delusional.

Seriously ? Tell me how any legislation becomes law without a super majority or a president’s signature ?
Clinton without a congressional majority managed to shut down the gov. until the congress passed a balanced budget. The administration actually spends the money….OR NOT. YOU HAVE TO BE SHITTING ME. The administration has control over paying the bills or not and under what conditions. Trump stole money from the military budget to help pay for his little wall. You’re delusional.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/COMPS-10356/pdf/COMPS-10356.pdf

So you're not completely ignorant next time we talk

You’re hilarious. It’s just copy paste something you‘ll ne er read……because Humpers can’t.

Bet your ass you never read it. For one thing, it reinforces everything I’ve said. For another thing, it’s not even an official document.
The second paragraph says so.
Take a wild guess as to where the US department of treasure resides. It’s not in the congress stupid. 35% of the entire budget is discretionary spending. Look up the word discretionary idiot. Bush ran up supplementary budgets that bankrupt the country in the Iraq War. It was not passed in congress.

“The U.S. Treasury divides all federal spending into three groups: mandatory spending, discretionary spending and interest on debt. Mandatory and discretionary spending account for more than ninety percent of all federal spending, and pay for all of the government services and programs on which we rely.”

So? Trump recommended social distancing. BFD.

Trump isn't Desantis, Dumbass.

Trump didn't lockdown anything.

Grow a brain.
Of course Trump didn't lock down states; he lacked the authority to do so. That's why I never said he locked down states.

What I did say, and you can't refute, is he recommended it and the states complied with his recommendations.

You moronic rightards then blame Democrats for following Trump's recommendations.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back