Trump Right: GOP nomination process is a scam

BuckToothMoron

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2016
Donald Trump is right: The Republican nominating process is a scam

COLORADO GOP DECIDES VOTERS DON'T NEED TO VOTE. WAIT! WHAT?

This just won't go away for the RNC. The no-vote for president at the precinct level in Colorado is only part of the problem; more alarming are the accounts told by Trump Delegates elected at those precincts, angry and frustrated people describing how their credentials were bamboozled from them throughout the process. Yesterday at the protest rally in Denver fliers were distributed regarding a protest March at the convention in Cleveland.

The convention in Cleveland will be must- see tv, especially if the RNC and Cruzsters keep dismissing Trump and his supporters as whinny outliers. Can't wait!

The whiners will whine. Cruz's people understood the rules and regs in CO and Trump's did not. So?

Some people saw the trouble coming. This editorial in The Denver Post prior to the caucus.
Colorado GOP blundered on 2016 presidential caucus

GOP leaders have never provided a satisfactory reason for forgoing a presidential preference poll, although party chairman Steve House suggested on radio at one point that too many Republicans would otherwise flock to their local caucus.

Imagine that: party officials fearing that an interesting race might propel thousands of additional citizens to participate. But of course that might dilute the influence of elites and insiders. You can see why that could upset the faint-hearted.

It's likely that some Republicans who show up Tuesday will be surprised to learn their presidential preference is of no consequence. Perhaps someone should be on hand to explain to them why party democracy is apparently too disruptive and unpredictable to be trusted.

The whiners will whine. Cruz's people understood the rules and regs in CO and Trump's did not. So?

Sorry you missed the point. The insiders want to pick the delegates, and they don't want any of the rank and file to get in the way.

Then the point is that they should change the rules.

RedUtah forced a changes in the rules that would have left the GOP without candidates this fall if the party did not fall in line.

Quit yer whining and get working.

Then the point is that they should change the rules.

RedUtah forced a changes in the rules that would have left the GOP without candidates this fall if the party did not fall in line.

Quit yer whining and get working.
I am not a Trumpster, so I am not interested in working for that buffoon. I am posting this stuff to show what the RNC is a bunch of insider Elitist. I have been an affiliated conservative voter since 2008.

Whining has become the American solution to all things that upset their poor little hearts. But Trump is fascinating sometimes, I love his comments about trade and dumping. And then I wish he'd ask his whining audience how they support America's manufacturing base? Do they buy American made? I bet half or more of them own foreign cars and shop in Walmart's cheap Chinese product section. This election is so oddly off the party line of free market capitalist ideology.

It has always been that way. Trump is just whining. He needs to stop that.

Did you read either of the links? What state Do you live in, will you describe the process in selecting a presidential nominee in your state?

Whining has become the American solution to all things that upset their poor little hearts. But Trump is fascinating sometimes, I love his comments about trade and dumping. And then I wish he'd ask his whining audience how they support America's manufacturing base? Do they buy American made? I bet half or more of them own foreign cars and shop in Walmart's cheap Chinese product section. This election is so oddly off the party line of free market capitalist ideology.
Trump says he will make a deal with China and threaten tariffs. Trump says he will deal with Purin. Trumps says he will deal with congress and make us all rich.

But Trump is getting rolled and boned by the Colorado State Republican Party. A bunch of county officials, congressional staffers and party delegates.

What a scam!

Trump says he will make a deal with China and threaten tariffs. Trump says he will deal with Purin. Trumps says he will deal with congress and make us all rich.

But Trump is getting rolled and boned by the Colorado State Republican Party. A bunch of county officials, congressional staffers and party delegates.

What a scam!

You're right dude! Do you live in Colorado too, how is it that others don't see it?

What a scam!

You have to wonder about that.

Did you read either of the links? What state Do you live in, will you describe the process in selecting a presidential nominee in your state?

I live in Florida and just like EVERY SINGLE OTHER STATE IN THE US, the state party is a private entity and can make its own rules as they see fit. Americans have NO RIGHT what so ever to vote in primary elections. When we get to vote, it's a privilege granted by the party and can be taken away at any time. It has been that way from the start of this great country. It wasn't done just to stop Trump.

I live in Florida and just like EVERY SINGLE OTHER STATE IN THE US, the state party is a private entity and can make its own rules as they see fit. Americans have NO RIGHT what so ever to vote in primary elections. When we get to vote, it's a privilege granted by the party and can be taken away at any time. It has been that way from the start of this great country. It wasn't done just to stop Trump.

It was done to Stop Trump, that is clear. Steve House, the Colorado Republican Chairman confirmed it when he tweeted "we won. #never Trump". He now claims the Twitter account was hacked just like Anthony Weiner claimed when he tweeted a picture of his junk. But you and the rest of the party loyalist keep believing that everything is fine. I encourage it. I can't wait for the convention!

Oh yea, it's always been that way, so stop whining about it. Hmm.....with that attitude you southern folk would still be living under Jim Crow laws.

Did you get to cast a vote for president in Florida? Of course you did. Do you realize that not a single republican was allowed to vote for president on caucus day in Colorado?

I ask again, did you read either of the links?

It was done to Stop Trump, that is clear. Steve House, the Colorado Republican Chairman confirmed it when he tweeted "we won. #never Trump". He now claims the Twitter account was hacked just like Anthony Weiner claimed when he tweeted a picture of his junk. But you and the rest of the party loyalist keep believing that everything is fine. I encourage it. I can't wait for the convention!

Oh yea, it's always been that way, so stop whining about it. Hmm.....with that attitude you southern folk would still be living under Jim Crow laws.

Did you get to cast a vote for president in Florida? Of course you did. Do you realize that not a single republican was allowed to vote for president on caucus day in Colorado?

The fact that you don't like it, doesn't matter. Trump is whining about it and it makes him look childish. Nothing Colorado did was in any way illegal or covert or shady. Trump just wasn't aware as he should have been and that's why he lost it.

All your butt hurt makes no difference.

The fact that you don't like it, doesn't matter. Trump is whining about it and it makes him look childish. Nothing Colorado did was in any way illegal or covert or shady. Trump just wasn't aware as he should have been and that's why he lost it.

I have been fortunate to speak directly with several precinct delegates, Trump delegates. Their story is different than the information you have available from your computer in Florida.

Have you spoken directly with anyone involved in the process?
Why did the Colorado Republican Party tweet "we won. #never Trump" ?
Should the Colorado Republican leaders act in favor of one canidate, or should they listen and act to represent the registered members' voice?
And if they should act on behalf of their constituency, shouldn't their be a mechanism for knowing the desires of their constituency?

For the record- there was no such mechanism, and that can not be denied......by an honest and objective person anyway.

I have been fortunate to speak directly with several precinct delegates, Trump delegates. Their story is different than the information you have available from your computer in Florida.

Should the Colorado Republican leaders act in favor of one canidate, or should they listen and act to represent the registered members' voice?
And if they should act on behalf of their constituency, shouldn't their be a mechanism for knowing the desires of their constituency?

For the record- there was no such mechanism, and that can not be denied......by an honest and objective person anyway.
You do realize that Trump did practically nothing in Colorado right? Cruz went there and stayed there and campaigned, Trump did not. He lost it, he shouldn't whine about it.

Once again I repeat, the GOP in Colorado is a private organization. It can make the rules anyway it wants. Trump had every opportunity to do something there but he chose not to. Is it because he was ignorant of the process like many people claim? Or did he just not care? Who knows but there was nothing at all unfair about what they did. All the complaining in the world won't change that fact.

"COLORADO GOP DECIDES VOTERS DON'T NEED TO VOTE. WAIT! WHAT?"

The Colorado GOP is a private entity, not ‘government,’ not subject to popular vote, and at liberty to determine who it supports for the presidential nomination in any manner it sees fit, where input from voters is not required and where voters have no right to a ‘say.’

This is yet another disturbing thread exhibiting the ignorance of far too many Americans as to how the primary process works.

Again, you’re making the mistake of perceiving the issue in the context of ‘government,’ subject to the ‘democratic process,’ when in fact neither is the case.

Republican leaders are at liberty to act however they want as a private organization; rank and file republicans in the state are not ‘the constituency’ of the party bosses tasked with participating in the process of determining the party’s presidential nominee.

Colorado party leaders have correctly come to the conclusion that Trump cannot win the GE, and have rejected him accordingly and wisely, as is their right to do as a private entity.

Last edited:

You do realize that Trump did practically nothing in Colorado right? Cruz went there and stayed there and campaigned, Trump did not. He lost it, he shouldn't whine about it.

Once again I repeat, the GOP in Colorado is a private organization. It can make the rules anyway it wants. Trump had every opportunity to do something there but he chose not to. Is it because he was ignorant of the process like many people claim? Or did he just not care? Who knows but there was nothing at all unfair about what they did. All the complaining in the world won't change that fact.

And all the evidence in the world will not change your mind. Enjoy your bliss.

Forum List

Back