Trump Right: GOP nomination process is a scam

I live in Florida and just like EVERY SINGLE OTHER STATE IN THE US, the state party is a private entity and can make its own rules as they see fit. Americans have NO RIGHT what so ever to vote in primary elections. When we get to vote, it's a privilege granted by the party and can be taken away at any time. It has been that way from the start of this great country. It wasn't done just to stop Trump.

It was done to Stop Trump, that is clear. Steve House, the Colorado Republican Chairman confirmed it when he tweeted "we won. #never Trump". He now claims the Twitter account was hacked just like Anthony Weiner claimed when he tweeted a picture of his junk. But you and the rest of the party loyalist keep believing that everything is fine. I encourage it. I can't wait for the convention!

Oh yea, it's always been that way, so stop whining about it. Hmm.....with that attitude you southern folk would still be living under Jim Crow laws.

Did you get to cast a vote for president in Florida? Of course you did. Do you realize that not a single republican was allowed to vote for president on caucus day in Colorado?

I ask again, did you read either of the links?

The fact that you don't like it, doesn't matter. Trump is whining about it and it makes him look childish. Nothing Colorado did was in any way illegal or covert or shady. Trump just wasn't aware as he should have been and that's why he lost it.

All your butt hurt makes no difference.

I have been fortunate to speak directly with several precinct delegates, Trump delegates. Their story is different than the information you have available from your computer in Florida.

Have you spoken directly with anyone involved in the process?
Why did the Colorado Republican Party tweet "we won. #never Trump" ?
Should the Colorado Republican leaders act in favor of one canidate, or should they listen and act to represent the registered members' voice?
And if they should act on behalf of their constituency, shouldn't their be a mechanism for knowing the desires of their constituency?

For the record- there was no such mechanism, and that can not be denied......by an honest and objective person anyway.
You do realize that Trump did practically nothing in Colorado right? Cruz went there and stayed there and campaigned, Trump did not. He lost it, he shouldn't whine about it.

Once again I repeat, the GOP in Colorado is a private organization. It can make the rules anyway it wants. Trump had every opportunity to do something there but he chose not to. Is it because he was ignorant of the process like many people claim? Or did he just not care? Who knows but there was nothing at all unfair about what they did. All the complaining in the world won't change that fact.
I live in Florida and just like EVERY SINGLE OTHER STATE IN THE US, the state party is a private entity and can make its own rules as they see fit. Americans have NO RIGHT what so ever to vote in primary elections. When we get to vote, it's a privilege granted by the party and can be taken away at any time. It has been that way from the start of this great country. It wasn't done just to stop Trump.

It was done to Stop Trump, that is clear. Steve House, the Colorado Republican Chairman confirmed it when he tweeted "we won. #never Trump". He now claims the Twitter account was hacked just like Anthony Weiner claimed when he tweeted a picture of his junk. But you and the rest of the party loyalist keep believing that everything is fine. I encourage it. I can't wait for the convention!

Oh yea, it's always been that way, so stop whining about it. Hmm.....with that attitude you southern folk would still be living under Jim Crow laws.

Did you get to cast a vote for president in Florida? Of course you did. Do you realize that not a single republican was allowed to vote for president on caucus day in Colorado?

The fact that you don't like it, doesn't matter. Trump is whining about it and it makes him look childish. Nothing Colorado did was in any way illegal or covert or shady. Trump just wasn't aware as he should have been and that's why he lost it.

I have been fortunate to speak directly with several precinct delegates, Trump delegates. Their story is different than the information you have available from your computer in Florida.

Should the Colorado Republican leaders act in favor of one canidate, or should they listen and act to represent the registered members' voice?
And if they should act on behalf of their constituency, shouldn't their be a mechanism for knowing the desires of their constituency?

For the record- there was no such mechanism, and that can not be denied......by an honest and objective person anyway.
You do realize that Trump did practically nothing in Colorado right? Cruz went there and stayed there and campaigned, Trump did not. He lost it, he shouldn't whine about it.

Once again I repeat, the GOP in Colorado is a private organization. It can make the rules anyway it wants. Trump had every opportunity to do something there but he chose not to. Is it because he was ignorant of the process like many people claim? Or did he just not care? Who knows but there was nothing at all unfair about what they did. All the complaining in the world won't change that fact.

And all the evidence in the world will not change your mind. Enjoy your bliss.
Non sequitur fallacy – there is no such ‘evidence.’

Donald Trump is right: The Republican nominating process is a scam

COLORADO GOP DECIDES VOTERS DON'T NEED TO VOTE. WAIT! WHAT?

This just won't go away for the RNC. The no-vote for president at the precinct level in Colorado is only part of the problem; more alarming are the accounts told by Trump Delegates elected at those precincts, angry and frustrated people describing how their credentials were bamboozled from them throughout the process. Yesterday at the protest rally in Denver fliers were distributed regarding a protest March at the convention in Cleveland.

The convention in Cleveland will be must- see tv, especially if the RNC and Cruzsters keep dismissing Trump and his supporters as whinny outliers. Can't wait!

The process will come down delegates and guess what.....you actually and honestly elect them.

I do not know when the Republicans will holding their delegate caucus. Mainly because I can add 1+1 without using my fingers.

Contact your local Republican County Committee and they will give you date. A slate of delegates, or individual delegates will be presented. You will have to a registered Republican. Which means you will had to fill the voter registration form which means you have to know how to write. You will also have to sign in for the delegate vote then you should be able to leave.

Truth is always blissful.

Donald Trump is right: The Republican nominating process is a scam

COLORADO GOP DECIDES VOTERS DON'T NEED TO VOTE. WAIT! WHAT?

This just won't go away for the RNC. The no-vote for president at the precinct level in Colorado is only part of the problem; more alarming are the accounts told by Trump Delegates elected at those precincts, angry and frustrated people describing how their credentials were bamboozled from them throughout the process. Yesterday at the protest rally in Denver fliers were distributed regarding a protest March at the convention in Cleveland.

The convention in Cleveland will be must- see tv, especially if the RNC and Cruzsters keep dismissing Trump and his supporters as whinny outliers. Can't wait!

The process will come down delegates and guess what.....you actually and honestly elect them.

I do not know when the Republicans will holding their delegate caucus. Mainly because I can add 1+1 without using my fingers.

Contact your local Republican County Committee and they will give you date. A slate of delegates, or individual delegates will be presented. You will have to a registered Republican. Which means you will had to fill the voter registration form which means you have to know how to write. You will also have to sign in for the delegate vote then you should be able to leave.
Colorado already had their state assembly and all the delegates were selected. Cruz won them all.

I have heard from several people whe attended the precinct caucus, and they did get to choose delegates, but their was no vote or polling done for presidential canidate preference. The folks I talked to told stories that were hard to believe with respect to the approach to the delegate selection.

Truth is always blissful.

I noticed you didn't answer any of my questions.....I think I know why.

You must also be pissed about Wyoming. Trump didn't bother trying in that state either.

So how many people did you say you have spoken with who attended the Colorado caucus? Did you read either of the articles? Did you cast a vote for president in the Florida primaries?

You must also be pissed about Wyoming. Trump didn't bother trying in that state either.

So how many people did you say you have spoken with who attended the Colorado caucus? Did you read either of the articles? Did you cast a vote for president in the Florida primaries?

You spend a lot of effort avoiding the truth. Good luck with that.

Then the point is that they should change the rules.

RedUtah forced a changes in the rules that would have left the GOP without candidates this fall if the party did not fall in line.

Quit yer whining and get working.
what a beautiful thing to witness,,,,the republican party turning to shit

Then the point is that they should change the rules.

RedUtah forced a changes in the rules that would have left the GOP without candidates this fall if the party did not fall in line.

Quit yer whining and get working.
what a beautiful thing to witness,,,,the republican party turning to shit
Nothing of the sort is happening in Utah or in the country. The party is being forced to fit itself around changing America and the Old Guard is fighting its last stand.

In Utah, the party caucus no longer is the only way to successful candidacy. If a potential candidate does not want to go the way of the caucus, and most centrists or moderates don't, they can go the primary route to get on the ballot.

We will witness other states accommodating as well in the next four years.

Bullshit.

The rules have been established, Dump tried to play the game his way but it ain't his game.

Monopoly would suit him better.

Furthermore I place little trust in the public's ability to choose a chief executive after the meat puppet faggot won 2 elections.

The founders deliberately designed the federal government's elected officials to be picked by state legislators or the House of Representatives. They knew uninformed voters would fall victim to pageantry elections.

Networking with state and local party officials, those who perform the unglamorous grunt work which is the backbone of any election has always been part of the campaign process. Trump's total neglect and lack of respect of these party volunteers whose past labor for the GOP has landed them positions of responsibility raises skepticism towards his political stance on American workers. He may say what we want to hear but actions have always spoken louder than words.

I have no feeling one way or another on Wyoming?

Didn't the same thing happen in Wyoming that happened in Colorado?

Thank you for asking that question, this might make things more clear-

I don't know what happened in Wyoming, I am not in Wyomong, I haven't talked to anybody who participated in the Wyoming process, I have not read any local Wyoming news papers, I have not listened to any local Wyoming radio talk shows. Are you catching on yet? Tell me, how much snow is in my back yard?

You sit on your computer in Florida and presume that you can learn exactly what happened 1000's of miles away.

How and where have you got the information that brought you to the conclusion that NOTHING in Colorado was amiss?

I don't know what happened in Wyoming, I am not in Wyomong, I haven't talked to anybody who participated in the Wyoming process, I have not read any local Wyoming news papers, I have not listened to any local Wyoming radio talk shows. Are you catching on yet? Tell me, how much snow is in my back yard?

You sit on your computer in Florida and presume that you can learn exactly what happened 1000's of miles away.

How and where have you got the information that brought you to the conclusion that NOTHING in Colorado was amiss?
I'm in Florida too and Rev Al told me

We have this thing called the Internet. You can find out instantly what is going on around the world. In fact, and you may not realize it but you are using this internet right now. It is through this internet that I can find out what is happening in Wyoming.

Do you people see the pattern? Again and again Trump has DARED to call the establishment out and the charges have stuck.

1. Gross incompetence of government, pick a topic trade, jobs, Obamacare, wars, spending, and the lack of accountability or consequences.

2. Failure to enforce our immigration laws, allowing illegals to kill over 3,000 American citizens a year, the drugs, hundreds of thousands of crimes.

3. Now the rigged primary process, shocker its sticking.

Now you know why the establishment and their pals in the media are desperate to stop this guy. There's $4 trillion dollars a year up for grabs in the Federal budget alone and the establishment wants to retain control of that money.

Do you people see the pattern? Again and again Trump has DARED to call the establishment out and the charges have stuck.

1. Gross incompetence of government, pick a topic trade, jobs, Obamacare, wars, spending, and the lack of accountability or consequences.

2. Failure to enforce our immigration laws, allowing illegals to kill over 3,000 American citizens a year, the drugs, hundreds of thousands of crimes.

Now you know why the establishment and their pals in the media are desperate to stop this guy. There's $4 trillion dollars a year up for grabs in the Federal budget alone and the establishment wants to retain control of that money.

It's only sticking with Trump Supporters. No one else is bothered by it at all.

It's only sticking with Trump Supporters. No one else is bothered by it at all.

Stockholm syndrome I guess.

Forum List

Back