Trump Runs First Campain Ad: There's A Real Question About 'Obama's' Birth Certificate

I was half-hoping this ad would have been about Cruz. lol

why would Trump question the Obama bc ? ... he sent a team of the best investigators in the world to Hawaii and uncover the real truth over a year ago..

so what did they find? He never released their results ...

soooooooooooooooo :dunno:

Trump depends on idiots like the OP to get all fired up about his BS ...he's campaigning.

Hi Steve,

I don't get that all the Obots in this thread go against you. What's wrong? Obama's obviously a demonic being sent from hell to curse America. Trump's at 35% and he's got the FBI's back. The FBI will be checking out all the Obots working on Internet so why aren't they running for cover yet? Why are they still out here swaggering and showing off as usual? Crazy? Demented?

I'd like to know what passport he used when traveling to and from indonesia and back into the u.s...Was it a u.s. passport? Was it an indonesian passport?
How did he get into those "prestigious" schools?..posing as a foreign student with his indonesian passport to get aid?
Who DID pay for him to go to harvard? His family didn't have that kind of money...

Forum List

Back