Trump Russian Asset?

NY Mag makes a good case to the affirmative:

From the source:

Trump visited Moscow in July 1987. He stayed at the National Hotel, in the Lenin Suite, which certainly would have been bugged. There is not much else in the public record to describe his visit, except Trump’s own recollection in The Art of the Deal that Soviet officials were eager for him to build a hotel there. (It never happened.)

Trump returned from Moscow fired up with political ambition. He began the first of a long series of presidential flirtations, which included a flashy trip to New Hampshire. Two months after his Moscow visit, Trump spent almost $100,000 on a series of full-page newspaper ads that published a political manifesto. “An open letter from Donald J. Trump on why America should stop paying to defend countries that can afford to defend themselves,” as Trump labeled it, launched angry populist charges against the allies that benefited from the umbrella of American military protection. “Why are these nations not paying the United States for the human lives and billions of dollars we are losing to protect their interests?”

Wrong sub forum. Reported. Should be conspiracy theories. RIght next to Bigfoot.

I guess the truth hurts so you sprang into action....LOL.

It is amusing to see leftards red baiting.
They’ve been red baiting for five years. Just further proof how easy it is to dupe some Americans.

It’s possible no president since Reagan was harder on Russia than dumb Don, but the narrative was set and must be continued even in the face of absolute evidence proving it’s false.

Which is very sad. Trump was our best bet to deescalate and they ruined it.

I hope Biden manages to avoid WWIII. If so, it will be dumb luck.

De-escalate? Yes..he was more on Putin's lap than you were on your blob's lap.

From the source:

Trump visited Moscow in July 1987. He stayed at the National Hotel, in the Lenin Suite, which certainly would have been bugged. There is not much else in the public record to describe his visit, except Trump’s own recollection in The Art of the Deal that Soviet officials were eager for him to build a hotel there. (It never happened.)

Trump returned from Moscow fired up with political ambition. He began the first of a long series of presidential flirtations, which included a flashy trip to New Hampshire. Two months after his Moscow visit, Trump spent almost $100,000 on a series of full-page newspaper ads that published a political manifesto. “An open letter from Donald J. Trump on why America should stop paying to defend countries that can afford to defend themselves,” as Trump labeled it, launched angry populist charges against the allies that benefited from the umbrella of American military protection. “Why are these nations not paying the United States for the human lives and billions of dollars we are losing to protect their interests?”

Wrong sub forum. Reported. Should be conspiracy theories. RIght next to Bigfoot.

Red Baiting? LOL

Nobody seems to want to discuss the citation or the article.

Trump comes back from Russia then (the up-to-then apolitical blob) starts getting political questioning our allies--and Russia's enemies.

Correct. When my one buddy starts talking about bigfoot, or people disappearing in the national parks, I tend to not respond much on those subjects either.

He is a good guy. But he has had a hard life. And is very handicapped. Like constant pain. So, I tend to not hassle him about such matters.

Are you physically fucked up?

From the source:

Don't mess with angry fat chicks.

I'm sorry about your grotesque mass. You and PoliticalChic can start a support group. Just make sure the meeting place is well supported.
Maybe you should go for a nice graze and settle down if it's not to cold outside.

Last edited:

From the source:

They’ve been red baiting for five years. Just further proof how easy it is to dupe some Americans.

It’s possible no president since Reagan was harder on Russia than dumb Don, but the narrative was set and must be continued even in the face of absolute evidence proving it’s false.

Cold War is over. We managed to dodge a bullet there.

Why we are still fucking around with Russia, decades later, is beyond me.

We need to leave nato asap.

I thought conspiracy theories were a no-no or is this another case of "its ok only when we do it."...?

NY Magazine (from the New Yorker--a well respected news magazine) is a reputable source...not a right wing kook site.

It is interesting how after leaving Russia, the blob starts to get political all of the sudden.

I mean, it could be a coincidence. It's also plausible that his time in Russia and the people he talked to there might have influenced him in some way.

Bugged rooms, blackmail, 34 years a Russian asset... now we are entering tin foil hat territory.

From the source:

NY Magazine has conclusive proof. This photograph has been confirmed as authenic by NYT:
1613918262460.png
1613918262460.png

From the source:

Now we will watch as slow Joe escalates tensions with China, while republicans claim he’s soft on China. Yes, if we get through the next four years without a major war, I’ll be surprised. No one in DC is more a warmongering neocon than slow Joe.

From the source:

You’re clearly uninformed. You need to seek new sources of information. You’re making a fool of yourself.

From the source:

Red Baiting? LOL

Nobody seems to want to discuss the citation or the article.

Trump comes back from Russia then (the up-to-then apolitical blob) starts getting political questioning our allies--and Russia's enemies.

Correct. When my one buddy starts talking about bigfoot, or people disappearing in the national parks, I tend to not respond much on those subjects either.

He is a good guy. But he has had a hard life. And is very handicapped. Like constant pain. So, I tend to not hassle him about such matters.

Are you physically fucked up?
Mentally for sure.

From the source:

Now we will watch as slow Joe escalates tensions with China, while republicans claim he’s soft on China. Yes, if we get through the next four years without a major war, I’ll be surprised. No one in DC is more a warmongering neocon than slow Joe.

A valid concern. Though the temptation to point out the hypocrisy of Biden coddling up to such a vile regime will be hard to resist.

There are many questions concerning Trump's inexplicable actions concerning Russia with zero political will to answer them. The republicans don't want to know and the democrats don't want to be seen to have used our intelligence services against him. Perhaps when Trump is no longer relevant in any way we may finally find out just how bad it was.

There are many questions concerning Trump's inexplicable actions concerning Russia with zero political will to answer them. The republicans don't want to know and the democrats don't want to be seen to have used our intelligence services against him. Perhaps when Trump is no longer relevant in any way we may finally find out just how bad it was.

Are you prepared to fight wwiii over Estonia?

What actions? Be specific.

Man, the way you asked him a serious question, as though he was capable of answering it,

hilarious.

You are not a professional comedian, are you? ;)

Are you prepared to just let Russia walk all over us and threaten our allies? Apparently so.

Are you prepared to just let Russia walk all over us and threaten our allies? Apparently so.
Now you’re just being stupid. Stop it. It’s unbecoming.

We should not be treaty bound to do shit, we are not actually prepared to do.

During the Cold War, I supported the idea that we would fight a war over West Germany.

But now, over ESTONIA?

That is what we are doing and it is insane.

That is not a reasonable policy.

Yet it is our policy.

NATO expansion was a bad idea, and now we have to leave it asap.

From the source:

Of course he is. We l knew it from the beginning. When he first won there were Russians on here gloating . B.kidd and Marvin Martian are still on here gloating.

You know all the accusations you just spent 5 years fighting. The off the record conversations with Putin. The undeclared Russian agents in his circle. The flat denials of clear Russian interference in the election. The hair on fire efforts to discredit the Steele dossier. The way he was far more hostile to our allies than Putin. The dirty Trump Moscow deal. The Trump tower meeting with Russian agents. The way he treated Ukraine. The way he shamelessly kissed Putin's ass no matter what. The Russians clearly had some sort of leverage over Trump. Why don't you want to know what it was?

Trump went to Russia in 1987. Came back and started getting political.
Not a smoking gun...but interesting.

From the source:

Of course he is. We l knew it from the beginning. When he first won there were Russians on here gloating . B.kidd and Marvin Martian are still on here gloating.
I think there is some evidence for it.

Asset? Maybe. But its sort of like saying the 3rd string quarterback on the Buccaneers is a Super Bowl Champion. He is...but is he really?

Like any other tool, he had his uses. Was it an active relationship? I don't think so. But was there a relationship? I think that has been established. Everyone he hired for his campaign had contact with Russians it seems.

Was that a coincidence?

Forum List

Back