Trump savages Rihanna over half time routtine

Weird how democrats celebrate overly sexual music poor black 13 year old girls listen to. From broken families. So might say that’s racist

That's funny. I've noticed the rabid right takes the liberty of hijacking words too. One that rhymes with Boomer and it ain't Sooner.

I thought Boomer was a dog. Here boy, come on "Boomer"
It does not appear that the crack pipe is a particular friend of yours tonight, Boo.

So I wake up and this threead is still going.. Perhaps trump dors have his finger on the pulse ?
Maybe he should get a job in the entertainment industry ?

So I wake up and this threead is still going.. Perhaps trump dors have his finger on the pulse ?
Maybe he should get a job in the entertainment industry ?
You have to give him credit for two things: He knows his base, and he's consistent.

He has spoken to them, exclusively and specifically, and in their language, hitting a hot button topic every time, for over seven years now.

Everyone else can go to hell. Just speak to those who adore you. That is it.

You have to give him credit for two things: He knows his base, and he's consistent.

He has spoken to them, exclusively and specifically, and in their language, hitting a hot button topic every time, for over seven years now.

Everyone else can go to hell. Just speak to those who adore you. That is it.
I think he has identified the important Rihanna issue. That is the work of a great leader.

But now he needs to tackle the causes of Rihanna and how he can save America from her satanic works.

I think he needs to rope in Ted Cruz for that task.

I think he has identified the important Rihanna issue. That is the work of a great leader.

But now he needs to tackle the causes of Rihanna and how he can save America from her satanic works.

I think he needs to rope in Ted Cruz for that task.
Obsessed kook

Well yes, Trump does like to keep in the spotlight. I think he has always been a commentator of sports figures and entertainers, its sort of who he is.

It does not appear that the crack pipe is a particular friend of yours tonight, Boo.

Sorry Chumley, to Boomers that was free base. Before the RayGun Coke revolution of the 80's as the Black Market helped supply his favorite Contra's in Costa Rica.

Forum List

Back