Trump savages Rihanna over half time routtine

You really said this ^^^^^
I couldn't name a song of hers, but I did recognize a few.
But I won't deny her talent and success.
Cuz I'm NOT the hate you are presenting, in less than 100 posts.
Welcome newbie retread.

She has sold millions of albums?
What is your song total?
And Trumps song total?
The pussy ass bitch measures success by the number of taco salads you can eat.

I love Rhianna's music. But her performance did seem off. It was almost coming off like she was just going through the motions. She was lip-syncing and at times just let the background recording sing while doing dance moves that seemed like a chore to her based on her facial expressions. Maybe she didn't want to be there. :dunno:

You really said this ^^^^^
I couldn't name a song of hers, but I did recognize a few.
But I won't deny her talent and success.
Cuz I'm NOT the hate you are presenting, in less than 100 posts.
Welcome newbie retread.

She has sold millions of albums?
What is your song total?
And Trumps song total?
She’s filth, trash immigrant

Words mean something. In liberal-speak the left wing might engage in "criticism" but the same criticism becomes "savaging" when it comes to Trump. You almost have to gasp at the left's desperate attempt for an issue while the Biden administration is going down the drain.

She can't sing all that well if you ask me... her range is very limited and I think she was lip singing... It was boring... not the worst halftime show ever but not all that entertaining... and sorry folks... pregnant women should never rub their crotch in public.... :45:

Apparently it was the worst routine ever and she looked rough.

It must be a huge comfort to Republicans that trump is foccussed on the real problems facing America.

Lesser men might get distracted by things like China, Ukraine and the M and Ms
scandal. But Trump rises above this to target the real issues that concern Americans

He also has a new nickname for Mr desantis - Meatball Ron. The man is truly Tqllyrand of the internet era.

We live in special times.
Why isn’t Joe focused on Americas problems? Isn’t he president now?

Except Vietnam War
Who wanted to go there?

Two divorces..back right down there
Better than staying married to the wrong woman.

How many fraud charities did he rob
You tell me since you made it up.

Backed down from putin
When did that happen?

Back down from telling first how about his stormy affair
What has any of that nonsense to do with a president interviewing taking questions from the people? You're one to talk: a little snow and one afternoon with a couple of kids and already you hate kids! Imagine if you had to run the country!

Apparently it was the worst routine ever and she looked rough.

It must be a huge comfort to Republicans that trump is foccussed on the real problems facing America.

Lesser men might get distracted by things like China, Ukraine and the M and Ms
scandal. But Trump rises above this to target the real issues that concern Americans

He also has a new nickname for Mr desantis - Meatball Ron. The man is truly Tqllyrand of the internet era.

We live in special times.
I actually enjoyed her show. I found myself tapping my foot along. I think she did good….especially considering she was so high in then air…all of them people did good…especially then ones on the platforms.

I've noticed lately how the uneducated leftists like to use the "Boomer" here as an epithet.

I wonder if any of the little brats are using that language in front of their Mommy, Daddy (if known) and grandparents?

I've noticed lately how the uneducated leftists like to use the "Boomer" here as an epithet.

I wonder if any of the little brats are using that language in front of their Mommy, Daddy (if known) and grandparents?
Okay boomer

That's funny. I've noticed the rabid right takes the liberty of hijacking words too. One that rhymes with Boomer and it ain't Sooner.

I thought Boomer was a dog. Here boy, come on "Boomer"

Forum List

Back