Trump savages Rihanna over half time routtine

Its pretty straightforward. two teams and the one that scores the most runs wins.

The pitch is what makes it superior to baseball. They can be prepared to take spin or pace.,fast or slow. It gives the game the variety that baseball lacks.

The weather also plays a part, Its very elemental.
Baseball is a much better game, but seems boring to pea brains like you.

yeah, I saw the crotch grabbing part, I guess thats what artists do when they feel their talent slipping. She forgot that kids watch the superbowl or something, it was just damn stupid.
Did her water break?

Will Rhianna sacrifice her fetus in the name of reproductive rights or will she allow it to live? Moloch is tapping his foot.
I love these supernaturalist and the beings they believe in.

Moloch huh? Tell me more about this fellow.

She also grabbed her ass crack.

I really wasn't watching it but was just passing by the TV and that's what I saw first. WTF? Did she just spread her ass cheeks for everyone?????? That's when I called the wife to come see.......and it looked like she was playing with her little clitty, a bunch too.

Remember when right-wingers claimed they were boycotting the NFL?

Now look at them...sitting there all stupid and shit....watching that same NFL just so they can have more shit to whine about....

View attachment 756570
I notice the ghettos are now all rich since the kneeling's. They will never, ever stop or reduce poverty in those areas until our government uses adult rules and laws.

She should have had a pole, wore a g-string and had little tassels instead of a breast plate!

I thought it was hilarious. Of course I turned off the sound.......That would have been unbearable.

How about they take 15 and get back to the game?
I walked the dog during it.

Trump is a brave man! Telling the truth. She is talentless
You really said this ^^^^^
I couldn't name a song of hers, but I did recognize a few.
But I won't deny her talent and success.
Cuz I'm NOT the hate you are presenting, in less than 100 posts.
Welcome newbie retread.

She has sold millions of albums?
What is your song total?
And Trumps song total?

Forum List

Back