Trump savages Rihanna over half time routtine

I don't think it had anything to do with the age of the viewer. A bad performance is a bad performance. She could have opted out if she is pregnant, and probably should have. She could have had complications or become very ill just before the Super Bowl, then what? Very irresponsible of her IMO.

What if one of those wires broken and she fell 30 feet to the ground carrying that baby?

Super Bowl half-time shows started getting pathetic quite a few years ago.
Which is why I find something else to do until the game resumes.

Pretty much the same with the commercials.
I remember back when they were truly funny and people talked about their favorite one the next day at work.
But now they're all a boring "woke" feast of liberal loon talking points and leftist indoctrination.

Last edited:
The only people who had a problem with Rhianna's performance are grouchy old Boomers. I'm sure they would have preferred Paul McCartney for the 12th time.

She should have had a pole, wore a g-string and had little tassels instead of a breast plate!

I thought it was hilarious. Of course I turned off the sound.......That would have been unbearable.

How about they take 15 and get back to the game?

I remember back when they were truly funny and people talked about their favorite one the next day at work.
But now they're all a boring "woke" feast of leftist loon teaching points and indoctrination.
So true. It seems like every year the shows get worse and the commercials get dumber.

But now they're all a boring "woke" feast of liberal loon talking points and leftist indoctrination.
They need a show to get folk to sit through that dreary "sport".

My only issue were the numerous OSHA violations with the platforms.

No guard rails or toe boards.
No tie offs when on an elevated work platform.
I doubt any of them have had the required work platform training.
The use of guide wires for support is expressly prohibited for work platforms such as this.

It’s gotten to the point where racist conservatives can’t even watch the halftime show without having ‘the blacks’ forced on them – worse, a foreign black.

LESSEE:
  • Only 14% of the US population is Black.
  • More than 4.6 million Black people in the U.S. were born outside the country as of 2019, meaning that 10% of the Black population was foreign born.
  • Yet four out of four super bowls the past four years have all featured black or PR musicians! Jennifer Lopez, The Weekend, Dr. Dre & Snoop Dog, and now Rihanna. Worse, they are all from the pop music genre.
  • It has been THIRTEEN YEARS since the half time performer was geared towards an older white audience (The Who) despite the fact that the NFL and the Super Bowl are CREATIONS of and largely financed by OLDER WHITE PEOPLE.

It isn't racism to OBSERVE that Blacks are treated like a majority in this country when they are in fact a minority. RACISM is giving preference to a minority group just BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK.

My only issue were the numerous OSHA violations with the platforms.

No guard rails or toe boards.
No tie offs when on an elevated work platform.
I doubt any of them have had the required work platform training.
The use of guide wires for support is expressly prohibited for work platforms such as this.
They were tethered to the platforms. And according to you, Cirque du Soleil are OSHA violations? There is work, and there there is performance.

She should have had a pole, wore a g-string and had little tassels instead of a breast plate!

I thought it was hilarious. Of course I turned off the sound.......That would have been unbearable.

How about they take 15 and get back to the game?

She has a good voice even if you do not like her style of music.

LESSEE:
  • Only 14% of the US population is Black.
  • More than 4.6 million Black people in the U.S. were born outside the country as of 2019, meaning that 10% of the Black population was foreign born.
  • Yet four out of four super bowls the past four years have all featured black or PR musicians! Jennifer Lopez, The Weekend, Dr. Dre & Snoop Dog, and now Rihanna. Worse, they are all from the pop music genre.
  • It has been THIRTEEN YEARS since the half time performer was geared towards an older white audience (The Who) despite the fact that the NFL and the Super Bowl are CREATIONS of and largely financed by OLDER WHITE PEOPLE.

It isn't racism to OBSERVE that Blacks are treated like a majority in this country when they are in fact a minority. RACISM is giving preference to a minority group just BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK.

This will blow your tiny little mind, but white people can enjoy back and Hispanic entertainers.

Not everyone is like you and hates anything non-white

I time shift through the game but I did catch a couple good commercials.
  • One started out with a family dog loving his close time with the family, but the family would leave each day leaving the dog stuck behind looking out the window very sad. It progresses and the dog starts to get upset, tearing stuff up in frustration. At the end, a box is delivered and out pops a new buddy for the dog ordered by the family, a new, younger dog companion and they become fast friends. Very well done and touching. Can't say who it was an ad for!
  • Office meeting where the boss praises an employee for being a rock star of a worker only to have real rock stars starting to pop in from all over criticizing the use of the term everytime used and that THEY are real rock stars! Very funny. Several notable faces. Again, no idea who the ads was for.

Forum List

Back