Trump savages Rihanna over half time routtine

The Chris Stapleton singing of the National Anthem was very moving and brought the Eagles head coach to tears. The best performance of the evening by far.

Remember when right-wingers claimed they were boycotting the NFL?

Now look at them...sitting there all stupid and shit....watching that same NFL just so they can have more shit to whine about....

look-at-you-all-stupid-and-shit-whitetigerllcco-mens-t-shirt.jpg

The Chris Stapleton singing of the National Anthem was very moving and brought the Eagles head coach to tears. The best performance of the evening by far.
Exactly right.....it was so good that right-wingers didn't even know Chris is a woke-leftist BLM supporter......

Funny how right-wingers had a problem with every other performer after that.....and it's funny how the majority of those other performers all had one thing in common........wonder what that is....hmmmm

I expect liars to lie...

And if you say "but but that was a few years ago......the NFL learned their lesson now"

then why are you morons still whining and claiming the NFL cares about black people too much?

Exactly right.....it was so good that right-wingers didn't even know Chris is a woke-leftist BLM supporter......

Funny how right-wingers had a problem with every other performer after that.....and it's funny how the majority of those other performers all had one thing in common........wonder what that is....hmmmm
I love the music and never question whether a person is right or left of center. Why bring politics into the discussion?

I love the music and never question whether a person is right or left of center. Why bring politics into the discussion?
and you are full of shit as we have established earlier....you had no idea Chris even had that stance.......as long as he was the white representative that is all you needed

This being said on a post full of dic suckers whining about Rhianna is who never brought politics into her performance either.....

I expect liars to lie...

And if you say "but but that was a few years ago......the NFL learned their lesson now"

then why are you morons still whining and claiming the NFL cares about black people too much?

You really are full of hate. I feel sorry for you.

Forum List

Back