Trump savages Rihanna over half time routtine

yeah, I saw the crotch grabbing part, I guess thats what artists do when they feel their talent slipping. She forgot that kids watch the superbowl or something, it was just damn stupid.
I'm a young adult that loves music from the 60's through the 90's. I don't listen to the stuff that passes for music now days.

I was busy watching Growling Sidewinder try to get past Flankers, Mig 31s and Felons to take down two TU 122s. Fox 3!

Apparently it was the worst routine ever and she looked rough.

It must be a huge comfort to Republicans that trump is foccussed on the real problems facing America.

Lesser men might get distracted by things like China, Ukraine and the M and Ms

scandal. But Trump rises above this to target the real issues that concern Americans

He also has a new nickname for Mr desantis - Meatball Ron. The man is truly Tllyrand of the internet era.

We live in special times.

That's "savage"?

What a bunch of precious little snowflakes you are.

The only people who had a problem with Rhianna's performance are grouchy old Boomers. I'm sure they would have preferred Paul McCarthy for the 12th time.

He was actually there in the audience, haha. But he looked old.
Do we have proof of life or this a Berney moment?

The only people who had a problem with Rhianna's performance are grouchy old Boomers. I'm sure they would have preferred Paul McCartney for the 12th time.
I'm a grouchy old boomer.

If Muse ever played at the halftime show I'd be there. They can sure fill up the Rome Olympic Stadium, anyway,.

It must be a huge comfort to Republicans that trump is foccussed on the real problems facing America.

scandal. But Trump rises above this to target the real issues that concern Americans

He also has a new nickname for Mr desantis - Meatball Ron. The man is truly Tllyrand of the internet era.

Like the rest of the racist right, Trump’s not happy with people of color performing during halftime.

Rihanna attacked the Trumpster first you know.

If she can't take the return fire, she shouldn't have started this war.

It was awful, bizarre, and complete nonsense. It depends on ones age, the younger you are, probably the more you liked it, but people Trump's age surely hated it. And so did people much younger than Trump.
I don't think it had anything to do with the age of the viewer. A bad performance is a bad performance. She could have opted out if she is pregnant, and probably should have. She could have had complications or become very ill just before the Super Bowl, then what? Very irresponsible of her IMO.

I fast-forwarded right through it. Not only have I never even heard of the bitch before, but the show totally lacked any musical appeal not to mention visual appeal. She cranked out some vague lyrics while jiggling a little that for the life of me I can't imagine buying a CD to and listening to on the radio or stereo, while a bunch of kids hip hopped around on suspended platforms over her covered head to toe in garbage bags. I hope Paul McCartney thought he got his money's worth.

I guess you missed what the democrats are focused on in Biden's latest SOTU address, huh? Meantime, Trump is not in office, butterbean, but he is right. The show was shit, worst of all, aimed at an age group which I'm sure are not the people shelling out thousands of dollars a seat for a football game you can watch for free on TV at home.

Forum List

Back