Trump Says African-Americans Have ‘No Education, No Anything’

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
T rump playing his narrative to his old uneducated, racist jesus masterating supporters

T-rump continued his multi-day effort to court the African-American vote with an appearance Saturday night on Fox News.

Trump’s message to the black community: Your lives are so miserable, I couldn’t possibly make things worse. He ignores the black middle class and describes the entire racial group as uneducated, unemployed and desperate.

Trump told Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro that blacks in America have “no health care, no education, no anything.” He described the lives of African-Americans as “a total catastrophe.”

Trump Says African-Americans Have ‘No Education, No Anything’ — ThinkProgress

I was very concerned the first two speeches last week where he was "nice." The "regrets" speech and the first law and order speech really worried me. He bought some women with those. His two rally speeches since, though, he has settled back into being himself, even though he is still on the teleprompter and actually reading.
CNN or FOX has shown his speeches every night live, in full, since Wednesday.
Where in hell is Hillary?
She better get rolling.

T rump playing his narrative to his old uneducated, racist jesus masterating supporters

T-rump continued his multi-day effort to court the African-American vote with an appearance Saturday night on Fox News.

Trump’s message to the black community: Your lives are so miserable, I couldn’t possibly make things worse. He ignores the black middle class and describes the entire racial group as uneducated, unemployed and desperate.

Trump told Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro that blacks in America have “no health care, no education, no anything.” He described the lives of African-Americans as “a total catastrophe.”

Inner city blacks are stuck in failing public schools ..liberate them with school choice..

He gave specific statistics that I await for you to refute

He gave specific statistics that I await for you to refute

"Think Progress" means you don't think

Can't wait for blacks to show TRUMP how non-educated they are in November.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back