Trump says "Don't live in fear"...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri

“I just left Walter Reed Medical Center, and it’s really something very special—the doctors, the nurses, the first responders—and I learned so much about coronavirus” Trump said. “And one thing that’s for certain, don’t let it dominate you. Don’t be afraid of it. You’re gonna beat it. We have the best medical equipment; we have the best medicines—all developed recently—and you’re gonna beat it.”

-----------

Sounds very "...we have nothing to fear but fear itself..."

A far better message than ...hide in your basement forever... Don't ya think?

“I just left Walter Reed Medical Center, and it’s really something very special—the doctors, the nurses, the first responders—and I learned so much about coronavirus” Trump said. “And one thing that’s for certain, don’t let it dominate you. Don’t be afraid of it. You’re gonna beat it. We have the best medical equipment; we have the best medicines—all developed recently—and you’re gonna beat it.”

-----------

That's real leadership.

-----------

That was great. That is what a leader tells his country.

CNN is losing their mind. They need fear to push their Agenda.
The lib in our shop started spreading a rumor that Trump knew he had the virus for days but wouldn't tell the staff.
I just said very calmly that I seriously doubted that...... that CNN was just making it up....and that I had some swampland in Arizona to sell if he believes CNN.

Nothing more was said.

ScreenShot_20201005185906.png

"...and I learned so much about coronavirus” Trump said. Wasn't that part of his job 8 months ago?
Yes blue states killed thousands
Almost half have been people in nursing homes....New York had more than California and Texas combined.
The Dems must be so proud.

"...and I learned so much about coronavirus” Trump said. Wasn't that part of his job 8 months ago?
Yes blue states killed thousands
Democrats sent coronavirus patients to nursing homes to kill old people to justify the lockdowns.

Democrats are scum. Their leaders need to be rounded up, tried for treason, and publicly executed.

When I hear ANY politician say don't fear this that's when I know to be very wary.

-----------

Right because anyone with COVID gets airlifted to a state of the art hospital with the best treatment possible including medicine not accessible to the public at all.

-----------

tRump's an idiot. He got a million dollars worth of taxpayer funded medical care. (Paid for by the taxpaying public, which doesn't include him). You and I won't get that, so I'd continue to be careful if I were you.

There is nothing wrong with being careful. Businesses don't need their pre covid customer participation to recover.

Forum List

Back