Trump says "Don't live in fear"...

“I just left Walter Reed Medical Center, and it’s really something very special—the doctors, the nurses, the first responders—and I learned so much about coronavirus” Trump said. “And one thing that’s for certain, don’t let it dominate you. Don’t be afraid of it. You’re gonna beat it. We have the best medical equipment; we have the best medicines—all developed recently—and you’re gonna beat it.”

-----------

Sounds very "...we have nothing to fear but fear itself..."

A far better message than ...hide in your basement forever... Don't ya think?

Now he's stealing words from Super Chicken. That's what I think.

“I just left Walter Reed Medical Center, and it’s really something very special—the doctors, the nurses, the first responders—and I learned so much about coronavirus” Trump said. “And one thing that’s for certain, don’t let it dominate you. Don’t be afraid of it. You’re gonna beat it. We have the best medical equipment; we have the best medicines—all developed recently—and you’re gonna beat it.”

-----------

Yes, he should have ended that with, "Don't live in fear until I come up with the next thing you should fear. TBA"

-----------

Yeah, if you contract the virus, just enjoy a limo ride to Walter Reed, leapfrog over all of the other patients who are there and a helicopter home. All it costs is $750.00

I watched his photo op video a few times and he was having some breathing issues. Bet you he ends up back in the place he belongs. The hospital.

LefTist heads must be exploding...they want to hear demands from Father Government..they want to hear tyrannical, totalitarian shit...they need to be told what to do and how to live. They hate hearing...”The U.S. is a free country, citizens should live free and however they please.”
Right Mac1958 ?

The comedy team of Lemon & Cuomo are acting in that manner. Their heads are exploding....
Then again, as I've posted before, if Trump could give everyone a 10 pound bag of gold, Democrats would complain and say it should be 12 pounds.

LefTist heads must be exploding...they want to hear demands from Father Government..they want to hear tyrannical, totalitarian shit...they need to be told what to do and how to live. They hate hearing...”The U.S. is a free country, citizens should live free and however they please.”
Right Mac1958 ?

The comedy team of Lemon & Cuomo are acting in that manner. Their heads are exploding....
Then again, as I've posted before, if Trump could give everyone a 10 pound bag of gold, Democrats would complain and say it should be 12 pounds.

So true...
ichqtdopq2341.jpg

-----------

Are you people dumb enough to believe Trump had anything at all to do with the development of treatments for COVID?

Right Mac1958 ?

So true...
ichqtdopq2341.jpg
What are you even talking about? You don’t even think about what you post do you? You just say random, stupid shit.

Right Mac1958 ?

So true...
ichqtdopq2341.jpg
What are you even talking about? You don’t even think about what you post do you? You just say random, stupid shit.
haha...playing stupid is always a fools refutation.

Right Mac1958 ?

So true...
ichqtdopq2341.jpg
Hey Loser... watch this video and Trump is in pain, wincing and hard of breathing. Can't hide it.

-----------

Easy for Goldbricker-in-Chief to say. He had access to treatments that most people he spread the disease to do not have.

Right Mac1958 ?

So true...
ichqtdopq2341.jpg
Hey Loser... watch this video and Trump is in pain, wincing and hard of breathing. Can't hide it.

What does that mean?
He’s got the Kung-flu...So what?

-----------

Many, many of the worlds leading epidemiologist agree with President Trump, protect the vulnerable high risk group, everyone else get on with your lives. We need to develop herd immunity sooner rather than later. Begs the question, why is the left and their media pals working overtime to keep everyone in a complete state of fear over this virus?

"...and I learned so much about coronavirus” Trump said. Wasn't that part of his job 8 months ago?
You missed the Presidents point entirely. I learned about pulmonary pneumonia and It's treatments in Nursing school but I understood the Illness more completely from a patient perspective when I developed the Illness a few years later. Not so hard to understand.

-----------

Yeah, if you contract the virus, just enjoy a limo ride to Walter Reed, leapfrog over all of the other patients who are there and a helicopter home. All it costs is $750.00

Very funny & realistic appraisal.

CNN is losing their mind. They need fear to push their Agenda.

The entire left wrong wing does. CNN is just one of their mouthpieces; one of their instruments with which to spread fear and ignorance.

That may be why Trump is so hated by the left wrong — stunts like this, where he, in effect, puts himself on the line to show up the LIbtARdS' fearmongering for what it is. They've been telling us all year that we need to be very much afraid of this disease,which is nothing more than yet another routine flu outbreak. They've been manipulating us to be deathly afraid of it, and using this fear to control our behavior, while seizing power for themselves.

So now, we have President Trump, solidly in the “high-risk” category due to his age and his weight, contracting this virus, becoming mildly ill, and making a big public example of how quickly and fully he is recovering from it.

Hopefully, this will knock a lot of wind out of the #CoronaHoax2020, and those who have been spreading this bullshit.

-----------

No it is not. Trump doesn't care how many Americans die as long as he gets elected. He is the most cold blooded killer (I have ever seen.

-----------

That was great. That is what a leader tells his country.

That is what a fool says.

Forum List

Back