Trump says "Don't live in fear"...

"...and I learned so much about coronavirus” Trump said. Wasn't that part of his job 8 months ago?
Read 1000 books about war. Watch thousands of hours of war footage. Talk to experts. Receive first hand accounts.

Do you think you would understand what combat is really like before you experienced it first hand?

“I just left Walter Reed Medical Center, and it’s really something very special—the doctors, the nurses, the first responders—and I learned so much about coronavirus” Trump said. “And one thing that’s for certain, don’t let it dominate you. Don’t be afraid of it. You’re gonna beat it. We have the best medical equipment; we have the best medicines—all developed recently—and you’re gonna beat it.”

-----------

Sounds very "...we have nothing to fear but fear itself..."

A far better message than ...hide in your basement forever... Don't ya think?

Except it is the wrong message. I do not live in fear, but I live smart, which shoud be his message. He did not live smart and caught it, along with many people around him. He is the Covidiot in Chief.

Republican judges have killed thousands in Wisconsin. Now the same thing could happen in Michigan.

Beam%20me%20up-M.jpg

I agree. Trump supporters are not intelligent.

I'd say we are more intelligent than the Biden supporters. They support a man who will raise taxes and institute green shit that will bankrupt the nation.

Kinda makes you a dummy.
Except you are as thick as 2 planks. You tried to tell me that beautiful women cannot give a man an STD.

LOL!!!

The left think Trump spoke like a Fascist cause he said don't live in fear of Covid that you have over a 90% chance of living.

Yet, when over 157,000 Americans died in 2009 and obama said the same thing, well he was treated like Peter Pan.

LOL, spit on the cultural marxist chicom controlled "American media."

Disgusting fucking liars and hypocrites.

Last edited:
"...and I learned so much about coronavirus” Trump said. Wasn't that part of his job 8 months ago?
Yes blue states killed thousands
Democrats sent coronavirus patients to nursing homes to kill old people to justify the lockdowns.

Democrats are scum. Their leaders need to be rounded up, tried for treason, and publicly executed.
Don't forget the heads of the media outlets. All of them. Every last one of them. All guilty of high treason.

Right because anyone with COVID gets airlifted to a state of the art hospital with the best treatment possible including medicine not accessible to the public at all.

With an average survival rate of 99%, most people don't need a hospital

Yes blue states killed thousands
Democrats sent coronavirus patients to nursing homes to kill old people to justify the lockdowns.

Democrats are scum. Their leaders need to be rounded up, tried for treason, and publicly executed.
Don't forget the heads of the media outlets. All of them. Every last one of them. All guilty of high treason.
They think Americans will never hold them accountable. They might be right but they could also be wrong...

“I just left Walter Reed Medical Center, and it’s really something very special—the doctors, the nurses, the first responders—and I learned so much about coronavirus” Trump said. “And one thing that’s for certain, don’t let it dominate you. Don’t be afraid of it. You’re gonna beat it. We have the best medical equipment; we have the best medicines—all developed recently—and you’re gonna beat it.”

-----------

Right because anyone with COVID gets airlifted to a state of the art hospital with the best treatment possible including medicine not accessible to the public at all.

If he didn't get airlifted you would have bitched about him exposing the people in the vehicle that drove him.

What treatment did he get that is not availible to anyone else?

Would you want say Obama to be denied treatments if he were still President?

8 months ago no one had a clue about this virus..

Now mortality rates have declined by over 98% even in age groups of those above 70 years of age... And were still learning...

With an average survival rate of 99%, most people don't need a hospital
Um you do know that many people who survive were hospitalized right?
I saw videos from nurses saying black nurses in minority areas didn’t know what they were doing which tells me they were hired because of the color of the skin not because of their ability to be a nurse which is absolutely scary Democrats cannot be voted in anymore

-----------

tRump's an idiot. He got a million dollars worth of taxpayer funded medical care. (Paid for by the taxpaying public, which doesn't include him). You and I won't get that, so I'd continue to be careful if I were you.

he works for AMERICA, no paycheck...could you do that? moron

-----------

People seem to be more interested in making jokes about the COVID 19 virus. If it continues at its present rate and also the annual flu viruses you may well be hiding in your basement because hospitals be using triage so if your ill you very well may be at the end of the line as the basement your only option.

Read 1000 books about war. Watch thousands of hours of war footage. Talk to experts. Receive first hand accounts. Do you think you would understand what combat is really like before you experienced it first hand?
Do you think you need to go through a war to understand it is bad and should be avoided at all costs, that every precaution necessary should be used to prevent one?

I agree with you - been there, done that, but no one has to go through it to understand its bad. Just sayin'...

-----------

Except it is the wrong message. I do not live in fear, but I live smart, which shoud be his message. He did not live smart and caught it, along with many people around him. He is the Covidiot in Chief.

Sometimes you have to weigh other factors than 100% safety.

Somewhere we've lost that.

The President believed the need to maintain a working government and reassuring the citizenry outweighed the need for 100% safety.

I agree.

Do you think you need to go through a war to understand it is bad and should be avoided at all costs, that every precaution necessary should be used to prevent one?
Some wars need fighting.

A lot don't...but some do.

We can't nerf the world.

But the point of the analogy was...one can know things and not really understand them until they have experienced them first hand.

Forum List

Back