Trump says "Don't live in fear"...

Roughly 3-5% of all Covid positives havev been hospitalized
Nonsense as 99 percent are never even tested
Over1/3 of America has been tested
Your response is candidate for worst of the year
Still waiting

LOL again where is the CDC data saying that 110 million Americans were tested

You just make up babyshit as you go
It’s called Worldometer dipshit . 113,319,318 that you could find on your own.total tests USA
Get all chesty and are fucking clueless

Last edited:
Why are the radical Democrats so desperate to strike irrational fear into American citizens? How is that good for America?

It is certainly not good for America, and they know it.

They think it is good for their agenda. That they can use fear as a tool to get us to submit to the tyranny that they wish to impose. And to some degree, it has worked.

Some of the more feeble-minded and gullible among us are literally begging government to take away our freedoms, in order to protect us from the #CoronaHoax2020.

Trump's tweets read like a Harlequin romance novel...except that the protagonist is in love with himself!

Character%20I-X2.jpg

“I just left Walter Reed Medical Center, and it’s really something very special—the doctors, the nurses, the first responders—and I learned so much about coronavirus” Trump said. “And one thing that’s for certain, don’t let it dominate you. Don’t be afraid of it. You’re gonna beat it. We have the best medical equipment; we have the best medicines—all developed recently—and you’re gonna beat it.”

-----------

Sounds very "...we have nothing to fear but fear itself..."

A far better message than ...hide in your basement forever... Don't ya think?

Except it is the wrong message. I do not live in fear, but I live smart, which shoud be his message. He did not live smart and caught it, along with many people around him. He is the Covidiot in Chief.

Sometimes you have to weigh other factors than 100% safety.

Somewhere we've lost that.

The President believed the need to maintain a working government and reassuring the citizenry outweighed the need for 100% safety.

I agree.

But the government is getting infected all around him.

Basil%20-%20the%20sky%20is%20falling%20down-S.jpg

Another Trump supporter with their head in the sand.

And we saw him step into Europe and shit all over our allies. He likes despots like your man in North Korea because he wants to be one.

Specifically, how did "he" step all over our allies?

President Donald Trump found that we were meeting our obligations in NATO, the UN, and other organizations but our supposed allies were not coming close to their obligations. He demanded that they live up to their obligations. WOW, can't get much worse than that, can you?

Share with us, if your rent was $1,000 a month, but your landlord was letting you pay only $800.00 a month for several years. Along comes, a new owner and they demand the other $200.00 from you. Are you going to sing his praises?
He constantly embarresses the United Sates on the world stage. Pulled out of the Paris agreements because he will not listen to scientists. Has other world leaders laughing at what a fool he is. Pushes his way to the front of a group for a phto like a oetulant child. And it goes on and on.

Don't live in fear, trust to your 20 strong team of medical experts and your helicopter to Walter Reed facility. What? You don't have those things?

What a loser. You deserve to die from COVID.

Roughly 3-5% of all Covid positives havev been hospitalized
Nonsense as 99 percent are never even tested
Over1/3 of America has been tested
Your response is candidate for worst of the year
Still waiting

LOL again where is the CDC data saying that 110 million Americans were tested

You just make up babyshit as you go
It’s called Worldometer dipshit . 113,319,318 that you could find on your own.total tests USA
Get all chesty and are fucking clueless
Still no link as everything you post is nonsense which means the fake internet will not even support your delusions

LOL the total test refers to the total number of test given and some people in politics and healthcare have been tested dozens or more times. Are you saying that no one has ever been tested twice. Grow up you little twit

But do continue being funny as your humor is appreciated

It's OK no one wins so you are a typical grunt

“I just left Walter Reed Medical Center, and it’s really something very special—the doctors, the nurses, the first responders—and I learned so much about coronavirus” Trump said. “And one thing that’s for certain, don’t let it dominate you. Don’t be afraid of it. You’re gonna beat it. We have the best medical equipment; we have the best medicines—all developed recently—and you’re gonna beat it.”

-----------

Sounds very "...we have nothing to fear but fear itself..."

A far better message than ...hide in your basement forever... Don't ya think?

When do we peons get the best class in healthcare and drugs, the VIP ride when we be in quarantine?

You get the best healthcare in the world. What are you whining about?

Don't live in fear, trust to your 20 strong team of medical experts and your helicopter to Walter Reed facility. What? You don't have those things?

What a loser. You deserve to die from COVID.

What the heck are you talking about? What does a helicopter have to do with anything?

Forum List

Back