Trump says "Don't live in fear"...

is a cheap deflection. I expected better from you.

Ok...I'll bite.

Show me some proof that Trump wants to be a dictator?

He has definitely had the opportunity to use emergency powers...and has demurred to the States in exactly the manner proscribed in the Constitution.

He has made historic peace...not war.

And he is the first president since Carter not to involve the US in a new foreign conflict.

So, if yout position is reality based and isn't just a talking point, make your case...
You will only reply with a cheap insult.
A simple 'I can't' would have sufficed.
Thank you for proving my point.

How many people die every year from cigarette related causes? How much money does it cost in health related treatment costs every year? Is the risk of smoking greater or less than Covid 19?

“I just left Walter Reed Medical Center, and it’s really something very special—the doctors, the nurses, the first responders—and I learned so much about coronavirus” Trump said. “And one thing that’s for certain, don’t let it dominate you. Don’t be afraid of it. You’re gonna beat it. We have the best medical equipment; we have the best medicines—all developed recently—and you’re gonna beat it.”

-----------

Sounds very "...we have nothing to fear but fear itself..."

A far better message than ...hide in your basement forever... Don't ya think?

tRump's an idiot. He got a million dollars worth of taxpayer funded medical care. (Paid for by the taxpaying public, which doesn't include him). You and I won't get that, so I'd continue to be careful if I were you.

What the hell do you think Biden has gotten? He died several years ago in reality. Just after RBG did. The reanimation techniques worked wonders on them.

I agree. Trump supporters are not intelligent.

1ctzue-S.jpg

L:

It's true how the country should not live in fear. Just like the people trying to survive World War 2. This is a war against the China Virus.

It's true how the country should not live in fear. Just like the people trying to survive World War 2. This is a war against the China Virus.

Great point!
Did you know that citizens of London sent their own children to remote locations and chose to defiantly stay in London as Hitler mercilessly bombed their city? Rather than hiding in a basement ala Joe Biden, Prime Minister Churchill walked the streets of London after each bombing consoling the victims and thanking them.

King George of England stayed at the palace. He traveled to some of the most dangerous battle locations in the war to support and encourage the allies. King George and the Royal family traveled to a location at the site the allies were using to distract Hitler from Normandy for the invasion.

Why are the radical Democrats so desperate to strike irrational fear into American citizens? How is that good for America?

Great point!
Did you know that citizens of London sent their own children to remote locations and chose to defiantly stay in London as Hitler mercilessly bombed their city? Rather than hiding in a basement ala Joe Biden, Prime Minister Churchill walked the streets of London after each bombing consoling the victims and thanking them.

King George of England stayed at the palace. He traveled to some of the most dangerous battle locations in the war to support and encourage the allies. King George and the Royal family traveled to a location at the site the allies were using to distract Hitler from Normandy for the invasion.

Why are the radical Democrats so desperate to strike irrational fear into American citizens? How is that good for America?

I mean when FDR talked about "fear" in a famous speech nobody turned unhinged. These Trump Haters just get spotlighted too much.

“I just left Walter Reed Medical Center, and it’s really something very special—the doctors, the nurses, the first responders—and I learned so much about coronavirus” Trump said. “And one thing that’s for certain, don’t let it dominate you. Don’t be afraid of it. You’re gonna beat it. We have the best medical equipment; we have the best medicines—all developed recently—and you’re gonna beat it.”

-----------

Sounds very "...we have nothing to fear but fear itself..."

A far better message than ...hide in your basement forever... Don't ya think?

He's on drugs. Really fucking strong drugs that nobody in the rest of the world has taken or can get even. Drugs that make him think he's invincible. I've been on steroids too. I thought I could leap over tall buildings in a single bound. But I had the good sense to realize it was the drugs. The stuff Trump is taking is 4 times stronger than the stuff I used to take. It gives people a false sense of invincibility. When he stops taking it and it stops masking his symptoms, the virus can rebound. Then we'll know what we have.

The steroid Trump is on causes cognitive impairement in approximately 1/3 of the patients who take it. There is a serious discussions whether Trump is mentally fit to be running the country right now. Today he ended the stimulus negotiations, which were ready

You saw a resolute and strong President who has overcome. I saw a sick old man, struggling to breathe, wearing a lot of makeup, endangering everyone who works for him.

No one is sending a message of "hide in your basement forever". They're sending a message of "Wear your mask, socially distance yourself, wash your hands, and don't attend large gatherings.

Forum List

Back