trump says his followers were hugging and kissing police on Jan 6th

"Look, they went in. They shouldn’t have done it. Some of them went in and they're hugging and kissing the police and the guards. You know, they had great relationships. A lot of the people were waved in, and then they walked in and they walked out. ... They're persecuting a lot of those people. And some of them should be — some things should happen to them,"- Trump

That is correct.

There were many that were. They were in there taking selfies and shit.
Your delusion isnt reality.

Yup. Saw pictures of just that. Barriers removed and Capital police welcoming them in.
Show us!!
Claudette is a well-established liar. Her routine is telling folks who challenge her to look stuff up themselves.

Camp is the biggest liar on the board. Oh and if you want to know. Look it up. I did.

I have but I can't find any, but you know where they are, so show us!!

"Look, they went in. They shouldn’t have done it. Some of them went in and they're hugging and kissing the police and the guards. You know, they had great relationships. A lot of the people were waved in, and then they walked in and they walked out. ... They're persecuting a lot of those people. And some of them should be — some things should happen to them,"- Trump

That is correct.

I agree. I never would have done what they did and while watching it I knew it was a bad idea. People make choices every day and the choice they made was a bad one IMO.

Yup. Saw pictures of just that. Barriers removed and Capital police welcoming them in.
Show us!!
Claudette is a well-established liar. Her routine is telling folks who challenge her to look stuff up themselves.

Camp is the biggest liar on the board. Oh and if you want to know. Look it up. I did.

Hell the pictures were on this board.

That is correct.
Another liar is unable to show a video of cops kissing and hugging the Trump terrorists but claiming there was all this hugging kissing going on. Trump told another big lie and his fluffers are defending him.

That is correct.
Another liar is unable to show a video of cops kissing and hugging the Trump terrorists but claiming there was all this hugging kissing going on. Trump told another big lie and his fluffers are defending him.
Cap Police, peacefully interacting, and taking selfies with folks in the Cap:

Two officers were even suspended for "siding" with the protesters: https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...uspended-for-actions-during-capitol-riot.html

Police opening gates: Officers calmly posed for selfies and appeared to open gates for protesters during the madness of the Capitol building insurrection

Show us!!

Hell I just looked it up on my tablet. Put in "Pictures of Capital police taking selfies with protesters." There are videos of it.

That is correct.
Cap Police, peacefully interacting, and taking selfies with folks in the Cap:

Two officers were even suspended for "siding" with the protesters: https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...uspended-for-actions-during-capitol-riot.html

Police opening gates: Officers calmly posed for selfies and appeared to open gates for protesters during the madness of the Capitol building insurrection

Thanks. I just looked it up on my table. Video's and pics there.

This has to be his Biggest Lie ever! But his cult will somehow spin it in his favor. Mussolini Lives!
Shows how gullible his supporters are.
No remorse for the attacks

Not gullible. They know a good leader when they find one. You and the other Dems have ridded the capital protests into the ground. In four years I doubt it will be a issue for anyone.

Allowing a defensive line to fall and establishing the next line of defense to become the operative line of defense in a civil disorder requires de-escalation which allows for fallback and organization of the next line of defense.

Show us!!

Hell I just looked it up on my tablet. Put in "Pictures of Capital police taking selfies with protesters." There are videos of it.

They weren't kissing and hugging the terrorists. Only a couple took selfies, apart from what the trampers say "cops took selfies".

Last edited:
This has to be his Biggest Lie ever!

Poster JimH, is referring to this quote (I think): " "It was zero threat, right from the start, it was zero threat," Trump told Fox News host Laura Ingraham. "........ Some of them went in and they're hugging and kissing the police and the guards. You know, they had great relationships."

Trump also said this (as reported in The Hill 3/1/21): " Former President Trump in an interview late Sunday defended his response to the deadly rioting by his supporters at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6:
“It was tremendous numbers of people.......... It was a lovefest. It was a beautiful thing,” Trump said to Steve Hilton on Fox News.

You know, there is a nearby thread that purports to dis Joe Biden as 'diminished'.
If Joe truly is.....well, how unlucky of the United States to have a twofer, a BOGO, back to back.

.......................................................................................................................................

Claudette ........ is telling folks who challenge her to look stuff up themselves.

My poor avatar has also noticed that deflecting too.
But, no one need flutter their pearls over that little tic.
Rather, let us celebrate that her avatar was able to post several times with nary an "f-bomb".

In my world of tact, courtesy, and good manners......well, my world thinks that is progress.

In your world too?

I don't believe Biden is diminished, he has a problem with speaking, but his mind is right on.

This just proves Trumpers are lemmings. What Trump says is the truth. All reality for them centers around Trump. His reality is their reality. They are a cult.

And then beating the living daylights outta them with flagpoles and doors while bear spraying them into cardiac arrest.

Forum List

Back