Trump says MERRY CHRISTMAS........Did Obama the fake christian ever do that

There is nothing wrong with it, I've stated several times. Did you not see that?
There is nothing divisive about wishing merry Christmas… Except to a fucking snowflake.
So the Christian sect of the Jehovah's Witness are snowflakes?
Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult...

Trump supporters are a cult.

What is the denomination that truly represents Christianity?
Sola scriptura - Wikipedia

What? So as a Presbyterian, Trump is a fake Christian.

There is nothing divisive about wishing merry Christmas… Except to a fucking snowflake.

Now show in the Bible where Christ was born in December...

His birthday was moved to December to patronize the pagans.

Now show in the Bible where Christ was born in December...

His birthday was moved to December to patronize the pagans.
We all know that, yet these rubes have an innate desire to thrust their beliefs upon everyone that doesn't play the games of the pack of sheep they represent..

Trumpery became a "christian" to appeal to the brain dead evangelicals. He's no more Christian than I am.

Trump says 'Merry Christmas' to pander to the fundies who've been suckered into supporting him.

Like when he ran around Iowa brandishing a Bible like a fucking televangelist con man.

Trumpery became a "christian" to appeal to the brain dead evangelicals. He's no more Christian than I am.

Some might vaguely remember Karl Rove mocking the evangelicals for getting suckered into supporting Bush.

Those groping sessions prove how deep his christian beliefs run...

IDK, you wrote it
If you say so....
Haha... weren't you just asking me if I can read? Go back and read the conversation, it's in black and white
What the fuck are you babbling about?

RIF
Post #4 dumbass, read the convo... don't play dumb, I see you went back and edited your original post #3 but your text is in the thread that follows
I just read post #4....what the fuck are you talking about?
Read the little green box and your statement where you wrote decisive then went back and edited it in post #3. Can't believe you are still playing dumb. Give it up, its past annoying

So where did the lying, hypocritical RWNJ traitors go? They believe the lie that President Obama does not say Merry Christmas. I post proof that he has said it many many many many times and POOF!! the RWNJs get reeel busy elsewhere.

Why is Trump wasting millions of taxpayer dollars running around the country doing rallies as if the election is still going on?
Why has Obama wasted millions probably close to a billion for the past four years campaigning.

That's the 'laying on of hands' that fundies rave about.

That's the 'laying on of hands' that fundies rave about.

It was included for that personal touch...

Donald Trump says ‘merry Christmas,’ Obama wishes ‘happy holidays’

President-elect Donald Trump promised to make America say “merry Christmas” again, but President Obama didn’t get the memo.

The first family sent out this year’s Christmas card to friends and supporters last week and, for the eighth consecutive year, it omits the word “Christmas” in favor of a more inclusive holiday greeting.

“Happy holidays,” the card reads. “As our family reflects on our many happy years spent in the White House, we are grateful for the friends we’ve made, the joy we’ve shared, and the gifts of kindness we’ve received. We wish you and your loved ones a joyous holiday season and wonderful new year.”

The card breaks with tradition by featuring a picture of Mr. Obama, first lady Michelle and daughters Sasha and Malia. Previous cards have usually featured the first family’s Portuguese water dogs, Sunny and Bo.

Meanwhile, Mr. Trump doubled down on his promise that political correctness will not prevent the country from alluding to the Christian nature of the holiday season.

Flanked by several Christmas trees at a “thank you” rally in Wisconsin on Tuesday, Mr. Trump let the season’s

Cmon my friend, what kind of question is that really! You know the left will never admit how Obama celebrated Christmas, fortunately, some of us remember-)

Let me remind all of you what Obysmal stood for during this season for the last 8 years!

Why is Trump wasting millions of taxpayer dollars running around the country doing rallies as if the election is still going on?
Why has Obama wasted millions probably close to a billion for the past four years campaigning.

You lie. Go away. Stop lying. Show some character...it's free.
He flew around in the tax payer dime campaigning for Hillary you idiot. Where is your outrage, and where is your proof Trump is using tax payer money. Except for security.

Forum List

Back