Trump Says Russia Inquiry Makes U.S. ‘Look Very Bad’

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Trump did give an interview to the New York Times. He'll probably regret it.

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — President Trump said Thursday that he believes Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel in the Russia investigation, will treat him fairly, contradicting some members of his party who have waged a weekslong campaign to try to discredit Mr. Mueller and the continuing inquiry.

Further, Trump said:

“I have absolute right to do what I want to do with the Justice Department,” he said, echoing claims by his supporters that as president he has the power to open or end an investigation. “But for purposes of hopefully thinking I’m going to be treated fairly, I’ve stayed uninvolved with this particular matter.”

Trump did give an interview to the New York Times. He'll probably regret it.

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — President Trump said Thursday that he believes Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel in the Russia investigation, will treat him fairly, contradicting some members of his party who have waged a weekslong campaign to try to discredit Mr. Mueller and the continuing inquiry.

Further, Trump said:

“I have absolute right to do what I want to do with the Justice Department,” he said, echoing claims by his supporters that as president he has the power to open or end an investigation. “But for purposes of hopefully thinking I’m going to be treated fairly, I’ve stayed uninvolved with this particular matter.”
That's pretty ironic

I said from the beginning this was a bad decision if it was anything but on the level. If this was about protecting the big investment of Clinton donors, the former administration or looking for an excuse to undermine the Will of the American voter, it was going to be a horrible situation. As time goes on, more of the onion was going to be peeled back and the truth come out and it might embarrass and expose others who had nefarious intentions.

This isn't just bad for the American voting process and democracy, but it has allowed Putin to be viewed as a demigod in Russia as the citizens there believe the narrative that he impacted the election. He looks like the ultimate strongman, with far more power than he possesses So some are cutting off their noses to spite their face.

If there is guilt, find it, if not, admit there is nothing there. Even the Dems are telling their team to cool off on the impeachment talk, it is making look as if they have no ideas to offer but just to resist. Activism isn't leadership within government.

It's a necessary investigation. Russia interfered with our elections. That's a fact. But the question is why? Why would they want to swing the election to favor Trump? It's possible they acted on their own and just wanted America to be run by clown to embarrass hsy.

Trump and his campaign may have nothing to do with it .

Or

Trump's campaign did collude with the Russians.

We don't know. Thats why we need an investigation.

Republicans praised Mueller and said he was a fine investigator. But now that he started looking into folks finances they started this smear campaign. For a bunch of innocent people they are sure acting like guilty thugs.

Last edited:
It's a necessary investigation. Russia interfered with our elections. That's a fact. But the question is why? Why would they want to swing the election to favor Trump? It's possible they acted on their own and just wantes America to be run by clown to embarrass.

Trump and his campaign may have nothing to do with.

Or

Republicans praised Mueller and said he was a fine investigator. But now that he started looking into folks finances they started this smear campaign. For a bunch of innocent people they are sure acting like guilty thugs.

How did Russia interfere with our election?

Can I get a lib to please answer this very important question that no one on the left wants to address?

Russia's alleged interference is not a fact. In fact the investigation's lack of proof after a year is showing it is a liberal pipe dream.

It's a necessary investigation. Russia interfered with our elections. That's a fact. But the question is why? Why would they want to swing the election to favor Trump? It's possible they acted on their own and just wantes America to be run by clown to embarrass.

Or

Can I get a lib to please answer this very important question that no one on the left wants to address?
It's been answered a thousand times.

Dumbfucks like you are just to stupid to absorb it.

The unanimous claim :::: which our IC community & the near unanimous entire GOP-run Congress agrees :::

Their were huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudreds "if not thousands" of other servers being hacked, including the RNC and many states voter roles.

The overwhelming evidence of a disturbing and alarming amount of Russian interference of a wide scope elsewhere cannot be denied.

They left a trail of purposeful, obvious breadcrumbs it was them, and as was testified to by numerous investigators, <para> "it's like they wanted us to know it was them."
===================
N o F U Z Z.

COMEY: Yes, sir. There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle. They did with purpose. They did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts. It was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government.

There is no fuzz on that.It is a high confidence judgment of the entire intelligence community and the members of this committee have seen the intelligence. It's not a close call. That happened. That's about as unfake as you can possibly get. It is very, very serious, which is why it's so refreshing to see a bipartisan focus on that. This is about America, not about a particular party.

HEINRICH: That is a hostile act by the Russian government against this country?

COMEY: Yes, sir.

N O - F U Z Z.

Or

Mueller will answer that question for you. And we will find out how much Trump and his minions aided them.

Or

Second point, every one of our intel agencies state that Russia was interfering with our election. Now who are we going to trust, Putin or our own people. Seems those that say Putin may not be Americans at all.

Russia's alleged interference is not a fact. In fact the investigation's lack of proof after a year is showing it is a liberal pipe dream.

So all those 16 intelligence agencies are lying?

The Trump collusion is what isn't proven. But there's no doubt that Russia meddled in our elections.

Another traitor makes himself known.

The lengths American Trump supporters will go to defend Putin and his gang of thugs is astonishing.

It's like subconsciously they know that Trump only won because of help from Vladimir, so their way of thanking him is defending him.

The investigation isn't being conducted to findout if Russia interfered with our elections. It has been established they did. Only Trumpsters deny that Russia did.

The investigation is to find out if Trump's campaign knew about it and colluded with Vladimir. It's also investigating whether Trump committed obstruction of justice.

Republicans investigated the Clintons for about four years, that's what I read recently. These investigations go on for a long, long, time. And I would think Republicans, too, would want to find out if Vladimir Puta helped elect an American president. That should be a huge concern for all Americans.

Mueller was praised as an honorable man by loads of people of both parties when the probe began. Now that a few people have been indicted and more dirt is being found, especially as the probe gets closer to the Oval Office and the Orange Doosh, Republicans have begun a smear campaign against Mueller.

The more Republicans attack Mueller and whine about the investigation, the dirtier trump and his people appear. They should STFU and cooperate with the investigation. If they have nothing to hide, why are they attacking Mueller and the investigation.
==
Having an honest and transparent investigation does NOT make us look bad. What makes us look bad is having a president who praises the Russians, while trying to undermine our own intelligence agencies. Sixteen of them, if I remember right. Doing this makes trump look like a traitor.

Last edited:

Or

It's been answered a thousand times.

Dumbfucks like you are just to stupid to absorb it.

The unanimous claim :::: which our IC community & the near unanimous entire GOP-run Congress agrees :::

Their were huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudreds "if not thousands" of other servers being hacked, including the RNC and many states voter roles.

The overwhelming evidence of a disturbing and alarming amount of Russian interference of a wide scope elsewhere cannot be denied.

They left a trail of purposeful, obvious breadcrumbs it was them, and as was testified to by numerous investigators, <para> "it's like they wanted us to know it was them."
===================
N o F U Z Z.

COMEY: Yes, sir. There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle. They did with purpose. They did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts. It was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government.

There is no fuzz on that.It is a high confidence judgment of the entire intelligence community and the members of this committee have seen the intelligence. It's not a close call. That happened. That's about as unfake as you can possibly get. It is very, very serious, which is why it's so refreshing to see a bipartisan focus on that. This is about America, not about a particular party.

HEINRICH: That is a hostile act by the Russian government against this country?

COMEY: Yes, sir.

N O - F U Z Z.

How did that affect the election? No one knows or will say!

Look at your source! Comey! A man who intentionally leaked privileged communications in order to instigate a criminal probe against the Russians where no evidence existed except what was manufactured by the fake dossier paid for by Democrats! The man was a tool!

Republicans investigated the Clintons for about four years, that's what I read recently. These investigations go on for a long, long, time. And I would think Republicans, too, would want to find out if Vladimir Puta helped elect an American president. That should be a huge concern for all Americans.

Mueller was praised as an honorable man by loads of people of both parties when the probe began. Now that a few people have been indicted and more dirt is being found, especially as the probe gets closer to the Oval Office and the Orange Doosh, Republicans have begun a smear campaign against Mueller.

The more Republicans attack Mueller and whine about the investigation, the dirtier trump and his people appear. They should STFU and cooperate with the investigation. If they have nothing to hide, why are they attacking Mueller and the investigation.
==
Having an honest and transparent investigation does NOT make us look bad. What makes us look bad is having a president who praises the Russians, while trying to undermine our own intelligence agencies. Sixteen of them, if I remember right. Doing this makes trump look like a traitor.
Actually it was four agencies. The US Coast Guard is not an intelligence agency.
Why did Mullier hide the fact from Congress that he had fired Strouck four months from the truth being revealed?
He ONLY told Congress the DAY BEFORE the WAPO was going to make the firing public.
That is CORRUPTION!

The investigation isn't being conducted to findout if Russia interfered with our elections. It has been established they did. Only Trumpsters deny that Russia did.

The investigation is to find out if Trump's campaign knew about it and colluded with Vladimir. It's also investigating whether Trump committed obstruction of justice.

Thank you for providing the lies we have all heard before. Collusion is not illegal, even though no one has provided any proof.

If it was, it looks like Hillary would be wearing an orange pantsuit the rest of her life. If her campaign paid a foreign national to provide the "Trump dossier" she is guilty of campaign finance laws and may go to jail for that!

I still want to know what the Russians did!

It is like you liberals are two little kids fighting in the backseat of a car. "Mommy, Russia went "annnnhhh" at me and caused Hillary to lose an election she should have easily won and now I need someone to blame for my incompetence."

So all those 16 intelligence agencies are lying?

The Trump collusion is what isn't proven. But there's no doubt that Russia meddled in our elections.

There were not 16 intelligences agencies that lied. Only one or two, and the others swore to it. Judging by the FBI, there are probably more than enough Clinton and Obama sycophants left over to lie.

The Russians meddled in our elections! Big fucking deal! What do you call what Obama did in Israel's election?

'Buddy Burger' from Duluth could have beat Hillary.
The wonderful irony is that had the LIB MSM and the DNC just kept their stupid mouths shut after Trump handed Hillary her ass on a platter then the tsunami of corruption within the top FBI leadership and the Obama administration would have likely gone unnoticed.
The only 'collusion' that happened was within the Obama administration and within the Hillary campaign and with the FBI radical Trump-hating leadership.

It's a necessary investigation. Russia interfered with our elections. That's a fact.

Oh you are so full of beans it stinks through the internet.

EVERY NATION interferes with EVERY OTHER NATIONS politics through advertising and internet operated head games A.K.A astroturfing farms.

And if you dont think we dont do it as well then you are more of a simpleton than I originally thought.

Forum List

Back