🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says to people without jobs "Its the Governments Fault"

Obama is giving tax breaks to any business that will hire illegals at American's expense. To businesses that agree to move to Mexico. Hitlery told us that if she is elected, that our jobs will be heading to the Pacific Rim.

The gov. has helped so many companies leave or replace American workers that the jobs that are left, low level entry jobs like working at McDonalds, are now career choices. And no you can't make a decent living flipping burgers. "Hi, may I take your order" , was for teens that needed gas money, not for adults trying to raise a family.

Trump 2016~ because he wants to put people back to work in the American Rim.

Why hasnt he brought his own jobs back? Serious question
Unfair competition, for one.
Tax laws and restrictions are other reasons.
Basically, the same as many businesses. Operating cost, restrictions, market stability for some goods and services, and uncertainty about the over-all long term heath of the economy. Investing in American jobs is a gamble considering the favoritism our government shows foreign economies.

So if I'm understanding this right this is just like all other of Trumps ideas. I will do these things if only these other things happen?

So far thats jobs. Because they cant come back unless there are sweeping changes that are impossible to accomplish in 8 years.

And A wall that will go up...only if Mexico pays, and if they dont...then....Um.

So if I'm understanding this right this is just like all other of Trumps ideas. I will do these things if only these other things happen?

CC, you and I both know that promising things are part of any campaign election. You and I both are also smart enough to know that - UNLESS a President engages in the blatant use of EOs like Obama has done - without cooperation from Congress a President can't hardly get anything done at all, no matter how good or how bad.

Partisanship, Beaurocracy, Special Interest Groups, Big Time Donors who own your ass....

If any - ANY - politician says, "When I get in I will definitely do 'THIS'" he's a liar. 'Things have to happen' to get anything done in our government.

Obama is giving tax breaks to any business that will hire illegals at American's expense. To businesses that agree to move to Mexico. Hitlery told us that if she is elected, that our jobs will be heading to the Pacific Rim.

The gov. has helped so many companies leave or replace American workers that the jobs that are left, low level entry jobs like working at McDonalds, are now career choices. And no you can't make a decent living flipping burgers. "Hi, may I take your order" , was for teens that needed gas money, not for adults trying to raise a family.

Trump 2016~ because he wants to put people back to work in the American Rim.

Why hasnt he brought his own jobs back? Serious question
Unfair competition, for one.
Tax laws and restrictions are other reasons.
Basically, the same as many businesses. Operating cost, restrictions, market stability for some goods and services, and uncertainty about the over-all long term heath of the economy. Investing in American jobs is a gamble considering the favoritism our government shows foreign economies.

So far thats jobs. Because they cant come back unless there are sweeping changes that are impossible to accomplish in 8 years.

And A wall that will go up...only if Mexico pays, and if they dont...then....Um.
FYI - It wouldn't take anywhere near 8 years. It could be done in one year if the policies were enacted and enforced, strictly enforced. ( Jobs )

The wall would be a giant waste of time and money. A wall is not the solution. The easiest, cheapest, and quickest way to rid this country of illegals is to place anyone that houses, employs, or otherwise assists an illegal, in prison for life without the possibility of parole, no exceptions. After one or two are convicted, sentenced, and put behind bars, the problem would be solved. Anything else will NOT work.

CC, you and I both know that promising things are part of any campaign election. You and I both are also smart enough to know that - UNLESS a President engages in the blatant use of EOs like Obama has done - without cooperation from Congress a President can't hardly get anything done at all, no matter how good or how bad.

Partisanship, Beaurocracy, Special Interest Groups, Big Time Donors who own your ass....

If any - ANY - politician says, "When I get in I will definitely do 'THIS'" he's a liar. 'Things have to happen' to get anything done in our government.

No you misunderstand. All of Trumps promises are based on other people doing things. Not congress. But I mean things like saying there will be a wall that he'll make Mexico pay for. Impossible

There is no drought in California but he'll end it somehow.

Its more than Politics....its the art of the deal and its working on the public at large who dont know themselves how these things will get done.

One will work to bring jobs back, one will continue to make sure jobs leave. Give America a fighting chance. Vote for the one who wants jobs here.

No you misunderstand. All of Trumps promises are based on other people doing things. Not congress. But I mean things like saying there will be a wall that he'll make Mexico pay for. Impossible.

Sorry - you are wrong. By making 'Mexico pay for it' you CHOOSE to be too literal to push a political point against Trump.

The TRUTH is Congress could easily order all of Mexico's monetary assets be frozen in the US. (COULD - but be ready for Mexico to do the same - but they COULD). Based on the argument that Mexico has facilitated the illegal immigration of its people and others into the US, to their financial and otherwise gain, the united States could use part of that money to build a wall, seal the border, and hire more BPAs, if only temporarily.

Congress could even halt all foreign aid - US dollars - and use that to finance the above. Technically Mexico would still be 'paying for it' through the loss of the 'legal' revenue they annually get from the US.

No you misunderstand. All of Trumps promises are based on other people doing things. Not congress. But I mean things like saying there will be a wall that he'll make Mexico pay for. Impossible.

Sorry - you are wrong. By making 'Mexico pay for it' you CHOOSE to be too literal to push a political point against Trump.

The TRUTH is Congress could easily order all of Mexico's monetary assets be frozen in the US. (COULD - but be ready for Mexico to do the same - but they COULD). Based on the argument that Mexico has facilitated the illegal immigration of its people and others into the US, to their financial and otherwise gain, the united States could use part of that money to build a wall, seal the border, and hire more BPAs, if only temporarily.

Congress could even halt all foreign aid - US dollars - and use that to finance the above. Technically Mexico would still be 'paying for it' through the loss of the 'legal' revenue they annually get from the US.

Yeah but there is a lot of things that COULD be done including me busting a smooth backflip. But what is possible or probable is the difference.

Inflating the labor force by refusal to enforce immigration laws, sanctuary cities, H1B hiring preferences, legal protections for illegal aliens, dysfunctional education system, etc. certainly does not help!

I agree and lets not forget the ACA.

Obama spent two years shoving that POS down the throats of the American taxpayer.

He sure wasn't worried about the economy or jobs.

We now have another huge entitlement to pay for.

Forum List

Back