Trump says torture works

A very effective way of showing hate for America is accepting this policy.

B.B.C. just showed an interview with Trump where he states the above and will discuss with various advisers re-instituting "waterboarding", etc.

Yea? So what?

You have a problem with terrorists potentially getting waterboarded by trained interrogators?
Yes, because it is torture, and because McCain made it clear that no one wants to do that with the Senate watching and making judgments about them and their future.

That a desperate person on his/her own might torture a rapist to find his daughter is one thing. For torture to be U.S. policy is anti-American.

B.B.C. just showed an interview with Trump where he states the above and will discuss with various advisers re-instituting "waterboarding", etc.
Yes, it helped find the head perpetrators of 9/11. It was done to three terrorists last I heard, meanwhile they saw heads off.

But as you said he will defer to the generals. If libs don't like it that's too bad. Smearing shit is a poor substitute for results and it's all they have to offer.

That a desperate person on his/her own might torture a rapist to find his daughter is one thing. For torture to be U.S. policy is anti-American.
What is anti-American is people like you , who would have the country destroyed, just so you can "FEEL" like you matter. If someone is hell bent on harming the US and its Citizens, then eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Make the enemy FEAR, US and soon they will stay away. I really hate spineless fucktards, who like Obama will allow women, children, and Gays die, just because he doesn't want others to think he is a war monger.

Yea? So what?

You have a problem with terrorists potentially getting waterboarded by trained interrogators?
Yes, because it is torture, and because McCain made it clear that no one wants to do that with the Senate watching and making judgments about them and their future.

LOL, McCain. No one cares what that pathetic loon has to say.

A very effective way of showing hate for America is accepting this policy.
Liberals show hate for America every day. They hate our election process, they hate our immigration laws, they hate freedom, businesses, accountability and pretty much everything that isn't pushing for increase government control over every aspect of our lives.

Why try to please them? I want liberals unhappy, marching around and demonstrating what hateful idiots they are. Meanwhile the adults will clean up the room.

Torture is morally out of bounds.
Homosexuality is morally out of bounds, but you lefties still pushed it upon US, funny how defending our country from attack is out of bounds to the left, but fudge packing and muff diving, and worse now, is not. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

Whatever 'liberals' may or may not want is hardly relative to me or to this subject. Trump wants torture. That is immoral and unAmerican.

The projection is strong in those who have no valid rebuttal.

Whatever 'liberals' may or may not want is hardly relative to me or to this subject. Trump wants torture. That is immoral and unAmerican.
Having Radical Muslims kill US citizens is immoral, and un American, if you don't like what your country is going to do to Murderers, then Cuba is open, just leave your passport at the border.

Again, America stands as a shining champion of the human spirit.
What's with the torture topic at all? Our Rambling President has mentioned it before and changed his mind and said yesterday he plans to do what is legal. Is there someone we've got in custody who we need to break quick?
And although I hate the idea of torture, I'm going to leave it to the experts who might need it to decide.

He said he'd defer to the generals but no known substance in the known universe is powerful enough to pound it into your head.

Our SEALs are trained with it too so defining it as torture is a bit self serving to begin with. Do we torture our troops? Is boot camp torture?

Yea? So what?

LOL, McCain. No one cares what that pathetic loon has to say.
Only an ignorant person believes that. McCain is a powerful US senator, and those who don't like what he says are silly "I don't like what he says" nobodies.

Forum List

Back