Trump says you'll let him get away with murder

Donald Trump Doubles Down on Shooting Remarks: ‘I Have People That Are So Loyal’

He seriously thinks he could shoot someone publically and you'd still vote for him. That says a lot about what he thinks about you. And none of its flattering. He is essentially announcing to the World that he thinks you are either so stupid and or so corrupt that he could publically commit coldblooded murder and you would blindly follow him.

Is that really the kind of leader we want or need? And do we really want to give power to someone who thinks he can literally get away with murder?
Well, how many times have I said our system is so corrupt that a politician could be caught throwing live puppies into rush hour traffic and still get re-elected?

I wasn't joking.

Trump's supporters are pretty much morally bankrupt; they would support him no matter what. This is why Hillary wins.
Oh WOW :lol:

oT41FYI.jpg

It seems as though at least one or two of this douchebag's supporters would have said, "Ya, know, not his finest hour." I think Donald would agree.

But no...not one has said anything other than "the cripple deserved it" or "Being nice is part of the problem" or "I love it".

It's funny, you libs have been talking about the Angry White Guy for a long time now.

And yet you seemed surprised that we are angry.

So, before, that was just something you said, didn't mean nothing?

Angry is one thing.

Cruel to those with birth defects is another....

oT41FYI.jpg

Anger is great and a wonderful motivator...

Who you angry at? An entire religion for the actions of a very few. Amazingly, whenever we talk about common sense gun control, the first cry is "Don't blame me for what 0.000001% of the gun owners did. When we talk about muslims using those guns, the same moronic mouthes sing in unison....lets ban 100% for what the 0.000001% did.
DUDE
You support corrupt cankles. About the ONLY person you would have any room to talk about is a serial killer; even THAT could be questioned. Eat your own words and get some self-awareness you ignorant dumbfuck.
gmLAHKL.jpg

predictable

So you find that you cannot discuss "real issues" without mocking those with birth defects?

It was obviously a more general statement.

Sorry if that was hard for you to follow.

Just trying to see how deep your idiocy goes....its seems bottomless.

You never answered....would it be okay to start calling Ted Cruz's wife names based on her mental health issues? I mean, if we need to stop worrying about feelings, can we have a President who may be distracted?

I have stopped expecting gentlemanly or ladylike behavior from libs a long time ago.

Daily I see nothing from you libs but the worse sort of personal attacks and vicious slander and lies.
correll It's not nice getting the same behavior repubs have been dealing out for years back in your face?

eddie, it behooves you to give examples of "the same behavior repubs...."
Like this:

October 2008 Paul Begala, on CNN, referred to President Bush as “ a barely functioning moron.”

But Matthews was a softie compared to left-wing radio talk-show host Mike Malloy, who outrageously said of Bachmann: "She's a hatemonger. She's the type of person that would have gladly rounded up the Jews in Germany and shipped them off to death camps. She's the type of person who would have had no problem sending typhoid-smeared blankets to Native American families awaiting deportation to reservations. ... This is an evil bitch from hell. I mean, just an absolute evil woman."

November 4, 1994 episode of the PBS talk show, To the Contrary, Julianne Malveaux summed up her feelings regarding Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas: "The man is on the Court. You know, I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early, like many black men do, of heart disease. Well, that’s how I feel. He is an absolutely reprehensible person."

Gore once accused his political enemies of possessing "an extra chromosome," a remark that infuriated the families of persons with Down Syndrome, which is caused by the presence of an extra chromosome. http://old.nationalreview.com/comment/miller200406010833.asp

Stenny Hoyer called Michael Steele the Republican lawn jockey

Alec Baldwin "if we were in another country... we would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families, for what they're doing to this country."

Huffington Post on Tony Snow- “The growth in his abdomen is his head stuck up his a**. F**k him!! He is pure lying scum and should die ASAP!!”

American Thinker: Those Mean-Spirited Liberals

RJ Eskow: Vicious Liberals Disgrace America - With Shameless Media Support
"Sarah, I'm calling you a liar. And not even a good one. Trig Paxson Van Palin is not your son. He is your grandson. The sooner you come forward with this revelation to the public, the better." -- Daily Kos ArcXIX

As, I think it was Cosmopolitan magazine, referred to me and [*06 Ohio and Pennsylvania Republican gubernatorial candidates] Ken Blackwell and Lynn Swann-'well, they're the lawn jockeys of the Republican Party.'"McCain's Veepstakes: Michael Steele | Human Events

Columnist Ann Coulter should probably not sign up to be a guest on Bill Maher’s HBO show anytime soon. Maher writer Chris Kelly took her column on the death and funeral of her father, John Vincent Coulter, and mocked her and the dead man relentlessly on The Huffington Post. He even compared her dead father to Hitler. Remember, in our Special Report, we recalled Arianna Huffington proclaimed her site wouldn’t be known for "flame-throwing, name-calling, and simplistic attack dog rhetoric." (What a pile of souvlaki that boast was.)Jan 2009 John Vincent Coulter was of the old school, a man of few words, the un-Oprah, no crying or wearing your heart on your sleeve, and reacting to moments of great sentiment with a joke. Or as we used to call them:
Assholes

Wanda Sykes on Limbaugh: I hope his kidneys fail
Breitbart.tv Obama Likes Wanda Sykes Joke About Rush Limbaugh — ‘I Hope His Kidneys Fail’

In June, 2009 Dave Letterman makes a joke about the statutory rape of Sarah Palin’s 14 year old.

VH1 comedian Chuck Nice appeared on Tuesday's "Today" show and compared Alaska Governor Sarah Palin to the sexually transmitted disease herpes. He mocked, "But, Sarah Palin to the GOP, this is what I've got to say, she is very much like herpes, she's not going away." [Audio available here]
The "Best Week Ever" contributor amazingly preceded his comments by instructing the show's hosts and his fellow guests, who were there to discuss news events in the 10am hour of the show, "...Please don't take it the way it sounds." Amazingly, no one on the program really challenged Nice on his ugly remark. NBC News chief legal analyst Dan Abrams mildly observed, "That's the advantage of being Chuck Nice. You can say that and there's no repercussions." Nia-Malika Henderson, the White House reporter for Politico, said nothing.
Comedian on 'Today' Show Trashes Sarah Palin: She's 'Very Much Like Herpes' | NewsBusters.org

Most surprisingly given the liberal Jewish tradition in the United States, Democrats were more likely to blame Jews than Republicans:
"...while 32 percent of Democrats accorded at least moderate blame, only 18.4 percent of Republicans did so (a statistically significant difference)."
http://blogs.tnr.com/tnr/blogs/the_s...al-crisis.aspx

Be sure to let me know if you need a dozen of so more examples of Liberal's empathy.

Here's one more for you ........fuck your PC empathy.

You never answered....would it be okay to start calling Ted Cruz's wife names based on her mental health issues? I mean, if we need to stop worrying about feelings, can we have a President who may be distracted?

I have stopped expecting gentlemanly or ladylike behavior from libs a long time ago.

Daily I see nothing from you libs but the worse sort of personal attacks and vicious slander and lies.
correll It's not nice getting the same behavior repubs have been dealing out for years back in your face?

Like this:

October 2008 Paul Begala, on CNN, referred to President Bush as “ a barely functioning moron.”

But Matthews was a softie compared to left-wing radio talk-show host Mike Malloy, who outrageously said of Bachmann: "She's a hatemonger. She's the type of person that would have gladly rounded up the Jews in Germany and shipped them off to death camps. She's the type of person who would have had no problem sending typhoid-smeared blankets to Native American families awaiting deportation to reservations. ... This is an evil bitch from hell. I mean, just an absolute evil woman."

November 4, 1994 episode of the PBS talk show, To the Contrary, Julianne Malveaux summed up her feelings regarding Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas: "The man is on the Court. You know, I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early, like many black men do, of heart disease. Well, that’s how I feel. He is an absolutely reprehensible person."

Gore once accused his political enemies of possessing "an extra chromosome," a remark that infuriated the families of persons with Down Syndrome, which is caused by the presence of an extra chromosome. http://old.nationalreview.com/comment/miller200406010833.asp

Alec Baldwin "if we were in another country... we would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families, for what they're doing to this country."

Huffington Post on Tony Snow- “The growth in his abdomen is his head stuck up his a**. F**k him!! He is pure lying scum and should die ASAP!!”

"Sarah, I'm calling you a liar. And not even a good one. Trig Paxson Van Palin is not your son. He is your grandson. The sooner you come forward with this revelation to the public, the better." -- Daily Kos ArcXIX

As, I think it was Cosmopolitan magazine, referred to me and [*06 Ohio and Pennsylvania Republican gubernatorial candidates] Ken Blackwell and Lynn Swann-'well, they're the lawn jockeys of the Republican Party.'"McCain's Veepstakes: Michael Steele | Human Events

Columnist Ann Coulter should probably not sign up to be a guest on Bill Maher’s HBO show anytime soon. Maher writer Chris Kelly took her column on the death and funeral of her father, John Vincent Coulter, and mocked her and the dead man relentlessly on The Huffington Post. He even compared her dead father to Hitler. Remember, in our Special Report, we recalled Arianna Huffington proclaimed her site wouldn’t be known for "flame-throwing, name-calling, and simplistic attack dog rhetoric." (What a pile of souvlaki that boast was.)Jan 2009 John Vincent Coulter was of the old school, a man of few words, the un-Oprah, no crying or wearing your heart on your sleeve, and reacting to moments of great sentiment with a joke. Or as we used to call them:
Assholes

Breitbart.tv Obama Likes Wanda Sykes Joke About Rush Limbaugh — ‘I Hope His Kidneys Fail’

In June, 2009 Dave Letterman makes a joke about the statutory rape of Sarah Palin’s 14 year old.

VH1 comedian Chuck Nice appeared on Tuesday's "Today" show and compared Alaska Governor Sarah Palin to the sexually transmitted disease herpes. He mocked, "But, Sarah Palin to the GOP, this is what I've got to say, she is very much like herpes, she's not going away." [Audio available here]
The "Best Week Ever" contributor amazingly preceded his comments by instructing the show's hosts and his fellow guests, who were there to discuss news events in the 10am hour of the show, "...Please don't take it the way it sounds." Amazingly, no one on the program really challenged Nice on his ugly remark. NBC News chief legal analyst Dan Abrams mildly observed, "That's the advantage of being Chuck Nice. You can say that and there's no repercussions." Nia-Malika Henderson, the White House reporter for Politico, said nothing.
Comedian on 'Today' Show Trashes Sarah Palin: She's 'Very Much Like Herpes' | NewsBusters.org

Most surprisingly given the liberal Jewish tradition in the United States, Democrats were more likely to blame Jews than Republicans:
"...while 32 percent of Democrats accorded at least moderate blame, only 18.4 percent of Republicans did so (a statistically significant difference)."

Be sure to let me know if you need a dozen of so more examples of Liberal's empathy.

The Liberal white flag!

Excellent!

Human Nature. Most tend to fall into 'Worship-Mode' once they've decided on who they're gonna support for leaders. Most will defend any and all of their wrongdoings. They'll invent absurd justifications and deflections like a 'Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.' So once again, Trump is Spot On.

Donald Trump Doubles Down on Shooting Remarks: ‘I Have People That Are So Loyal’

He seriously thinks he could shoot someone publically and you'd still vote for him. That says a lot about what he thinks about you. And none of its flattering. He is essentially announcing to the World that he thinks you are either so stupid and or so corrupt that he could publically commit coldblooded murder and you would blindly follow him.

Is that really the kind of leader we want or need? And do we really want to give power to someone who thinks he can literally get away with murder?

Hyberbole

exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

Like this:

Assholes

The Liberal white flag!

Excellent!
I speak fluent Trumpese.

Ah...but if you really knew history of Germany in the early 1930s...it wasn't just the Nazis that the Germans grasped towards. But. I'm not surprised your mind jumps right to that. It's probably quite comfortable.

Wow. You make a reference to Germany in the 30s and ridicule me for concluding that it was a Nazi reference?

ANd in doing so, actually again allude with a Godwin.

LOL!!

You are so full of crap.

The parallels between Trump supporters and the seedlings of Nazi Germany are growing stronger every day.
Blaming a group of persons religions for the ills of society is the first step.

Nobody ever answered whether or not American Muslims would be allowed back into the nation once they leave....like if they take a business trip to Vancouver or whatever. Nobody ever identified how you tell if someone is Muslim or not.

It's a long road but trump supporters have taken the first baby step.

Joking about shooting people....you'll notice some of the supporters have "joked" it depends on who you shoot.

So it goes.

Tell me again how REpublicans or Trump fear monger.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Drawing the parallel....History's value is that it teaches mankind lessons when mankind chooses to learn from them. When you don't, you repeat the same sad mistakes under the guise of "security".
------------------------------------- Different , might be off topic QUESTION for this thread but you libs never learn from the Western Worlds History of having nothing but problems with the muslims though , do you Candy ??

Or any sort of decency or class.

oT41FYI.jpg

That's where you're wrong...he's classy with three Ks.

And you wonder why we are angry.

You're angry because Trump acts like a racist moron? Okay.

Nope. I'm angry cause you libs seem to think it's cool to use the Race Card more often than I blink.

And Trump's popularity is showing that more people than me are getting really, really tired of it.

Trump's popularity with 40% of 28% don't you mean. :lol:

Stop being the party where racists are most comfortable.

NO, Trump is polling 41% of the general population against Hillary.

That the popularity I mean.

That's a lot of people who aren't buying your Race Card bullshit anymore, lib.

Or any sort of decency or class.

oT41FYI.jpg

That's where you're wrong...he's classy with three Ks.

And you wonder why we are angry.

You're angry because Trump acts like a racist moron? Okay.

Nope. I'm angry cause you libs seem to think it's cool to use the Race Card more often than I blink.

And Trump's popularity is showing that more people than me are getting really, really tired of it.
There's that Race Card Card again.

Your pretense of not understanding what the Race Card is has been noted and dismissed.

Stop playing silly games.

Ah...but if you really knew history of Germany in the early 1930s...it wasn't just the Nazis that the Germans grasped towards. But. I'm not surprised your mind jumps right to that. It's probably quite comfortable.

Wow. You make a reference to Germany in the 30s and ridicule me for concluding that it was a Nazi reference?

LOL!!

You are so full of crap.

The parallels between Trump supporters and the seedlings of Nazi Germany are growing stronger every day.

Nobody ever answered whether or not American Muslims would be allowed back into the nation once they leave....like if they take a business trip to Vancouver or whatever. Nobody ever identified how you tell if someone is Muslim or not.

Joking about shooting people....you'll notice some of the supporters have "joked" it depends on who you shoot.

So it goes.

Drawing the parallel....History's value is that it teaches mankind lessons when mankind chooses to learn from them. When you don't, you repeat the same sad mistakes under the guise of "security".
------------------------------------- Different , might be off topic QUESTION for this thread but you libs never learn from the Western Worlds History of having nothing but problems with the muslims though , do you Candy ??

Nothing but problems? Millions of Muslims come to work daily, go home daily, never break the law (just like Baptists, Catholics, Jews, Bhuddists, etc...). Did anyone decide to ban Christians when McVeigh blew up the Federal Bldg in Oklahoma, or when Koresh and his followers killed FTA agents, or when Oswald killed Kennedy, or when that guy in Cleveland kidnapped 3 women for something like 15 years, or when Kleibold and Harris decided to shoot up their schools, etc...

According to one gun nut, every day 1,500,000 times, there is a defense made with weapons that prevent a violent crime. I doubt the statistic of course and the number is (maybe) in the low thousands. But lets say it is in the low thousands or over a million. The majority of those defenses are made against people who are not muslim since they make up such a low % of the population....

Are we going to start banning them because, as you say, they are "nothing but problems" based on a very small sample size.

If you're a supporter what does that tell you he thinks about you?
Seriously, I've never seen someone so full of himself be so willing to insult the integrity of his own supporters.

I don't think he insulted anyone's integrity. I think he bragged about their devotion.
Like the comforting loyalty of a good dog.

And you libs wonder why we are angry.
Heel, down boy.

Fuck you asshole.

Seriously, I've never seen someone so full of himself be so willing to insult the integrity of his own supporters.

I don't think he insulted anyone's integrity. I think he bragged about their devotion.

Heel, down boy.

Fuck you asshole.

You should find out if anyone in his family has a medical problem and make fun of it. That is what you like to do...

Trump: "Sit! Good dog!"

THis is not a place to share your pathetic fantasies.

Because we have real issues and real harm that is occurring that needs to be addressed.

Avoiding discussing real issues because it might hurt someones' "feelings" is fucking bullshit.

So you find that you cannot discuss "real issues" without mocking those with birth defects?

So you want us to be PC.

I don't care what made up meaning you have for Political Correctness.

My statement was clear. My meaning was plain.

If you have something real to say about it, say it.

Heel, down boy.

Fuck you asshole.

You should find out if anyone in his family has a medical problem and make fun of it. That is what you like to do...

HE was an asshole, so I told him to fuck off.

That's what I did.

You have something to say about what I did as opposed to your opinion of what I do?

So...your political weathervane is all about getting rid of Political Correctness....give an example of the kind of political correctness you want to flush.

The Negro Family: The Case For National Action - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Negro Family: The Case For National Action (known as the Moynihan Report, 1965) was written by Daniel Patrick Moynihan, an American sociologistserving as Assistant Secretary of Labor[1] under President Lyndon B. Johnson of the United States. In 1976 Moynihan was elected to the first of several terms as U.S. Senator from New York and continued to support liberal programs to try to end poverty. His 1965 work focused on the deep roots of black poverty in the United States and concluded, controversially, that the high rate of families headed by single mothers would greatly hinder progress of African Americans toward economic and political equality.

We've known since 1965 that illegitimacy is the primary cause of the problems of the Black Population.

BUt instead of addressing that problem, we have spend 50 years trying to address it by attacking the boogey man of WHite Racism.

And any efforts to the contrary are shut down by the liberal, pun intended, use of The Race Card.

Which is the core of Political Correctness.
You don't think illegitimacy is a problem in the white community?

I challenge you to show anything I said to give you any hint of that.

I note that you gave no thought to the damage caused by ignoring the real cause of the various problems afflicting the black community for 50 Fucking years, which would include tens of thousands of deaths, millennium of prison time, hundreds of billions of dollars and untold suffering....

in order to imply that I was being racist.

I wonder if you have the self awareness to realize you just proved my point on so many levels, not the least of which is that Political Correctness needs to be destroyed.

Rhetorical Question.

I know that as lib you do NOT have that required level of self awareness.

Libs. All the self awareness of a turnip.
I find it fascinating for someone who complains about the "Race Card" how you want to turn a thread about Trump mocking his followers into a thread about black people.

That's because you are pretending not to know what the Race Card is, a recent but popular lib tactic.

And you still have no concern about the answer to your question, "
an example of the kind of political correctness you want to flush."

I would like to add, that considering the damage done by you libs, and the generations of dick behavior in the process, you complaining about Trump's behavior has about as much credibility with me as...

Hitler complaining about people being mean.

:haha:

So, still nothing about that answer to your question? You know, on the actual issue?

LOL!!

You are so full of crap.

So it goes.

Nothing but problems? Millions of Muslims come to work daily, go home daily, never break the law (just like Baptists, Catholics, Jews, Bhuddists, etc...). Did anyone decide to ban Christians when McVeigh blew up the Federal Bldg in Oklahoma, or when Koresh and his followers killed FTA agents, or when Oswald killed Kennedy, or when that guy in Cleveland kidnapped 3 women for something like 15 years, or when Kleibold and Harris decided to shoot up their schools, etc...

According to one gun nut, every day 1,500,000 times, there is a defense made with weapons that prevent a violent crime. I doubt the statistic of course and the number is (maybe) in the low thousands. But lets say it is in the low thousands or over a million. The majority of those defenses are made against people who are not muslim since they make up such a low % of the population....

Are we going to start banning them because, as you say, they are "nothing but problems" based on a very small sample size.
-------------------------------- historically muslims have been nothing but problems . See their invention in about the year 700 and then see their invasion of parts of Spain a little later . See what they do NOW in Calais France and other European countries . See the rapes and sexual assaults on woman Candy . Only posted because you mentioned learning from history but it seems that you 'libs' don't learn from history Candy !!

Forum List

Back