Trump says you'll let him get away with murder

Another blind partisan who doesn't get it.

Another liberal who doesn't understand the usage of hyperbole.

Hyperbole Examples for Children

If I can’t get a Smartphone, I will die.

They won't actually die if they don't get a Smartphone. In truth, the worst that will happen is they will be disappointed.
Old Mr. Smith has been teaching here since the Stone Age.

The stone age ended over 11,000 years ago...Mr. Smith has not been teaching that long.
He was skinny enough to jump through a keyhole.

A standard keyhole is less than half an inch tall and 1/8th inch wide. No one is thin enough to traverse through a keyhole.
I ate so much at Thanksgiving, I must weigh more than a whale.

A blue whale weighs 420,000 pounds. The person making this statement does not weigh 420,000 pounds after eating dinner.

Hope this helps further your understanding of the concept of hyperbole. Glad I was here to help. :thup:

Feel free to inform me what flavor of fallacy this is...I'll be disappointed if you don't. :lol:

Donald Trump Doubles Down on Shooting Remarks: ‘I Have People That Are So Loyal’

He seriously thinks he could shoot someone publically and you'd still vote for him. That says a lot about what he thinks about you. And none of its flattering. He is essentially announcing to the World that he thinks you are either so stupid and or so corrupt that he could publically commit coldblooded murder and you would blindly follow him.

Is that really the kind of leader we want or need? And do we really want to give power to someone who thinks he can literally get away with murder?

Trump's supporters are pretty much morally bankrupt; they would support him no matter what. This is why Hillary wins.

Reality check for Trump supporters:

Politics is a profession – serious, responsible governance and public policy are the purview of experienced, qualified, dedicated professionals, not reckless irresponsible amateurs such as Trump; the notion of the 'citizen candidate' is as ridiculous as it is sophomoric and inane, a pathetic, childish fantasy that manifest among about a third of republicans who harbor the naïve, ridiculous notion that those with zero political experience and no background in law and public policy can be president.

This is why Trump isn't a serious candidate, he has no idea what he is doing, this most recent moronic remark about 'shooting people' is further evidence of that, unmitigated as either a 'joke' or 'hyperbole.'

Politics is a profession – serious, responsible governance and public policy are the purview of experienced, qualified, dedicated professionals, not reckless irresponsible amateurs such as Trump; the notion of the 'citizen candidate' is as ridiculous as it is sophomoric and inane, a pathetic, childish fantasy that manifest among about a third of republicans who harbor the naïve, ridiculous notion that those with zero political experience and no background in law and public policy can be president.

This is why Trump isn't a serious candidate, he has no idea what he is doing, this most recent moronic remark about 'shooting people' is further evidence of that, unmitigated as either a 'joke' or 'hyperbole.'
Do, you agree it is a joke. Get over it.

Donald Trump Doubles Down on Shooting Remarks: ‘I Have People That Are So Loyal’

He seriously thinks he could shoot someone publically and you'd still vote for him. That says a lot about what he thinks about you. And none of its flattering. He is essentially announcing to the World that he thinks you are either so stupid and or so corrupt that he could publically commit coldblooded murder and you would blindly follow him.

Is that really the kind of leader we want or need? And do we really want to give power to someone who thinks he can literally get away with murder?

Trump's supporters are pretty much morally bankrupt; they would support him no matter what. This is why Hillary wins.
Yep your bitch is responsible for for dead innocent Americans because of her incompetence. She is stupid enough to use a private server for classified documents. Yeah you and your ilk can't talk about voting no matter what.

Yep your bitch is responsible for for dead innocent Americans because of her incompetence. She is stupid enough to use a private server for classified documents. Yeah you and your ilk can't talk about voting no matter what.

Yawn...keep on calling her "bitch"...it's worked so well for you over the last 30 years.

It's the type of 'leader' you and others on the right have fostered, republicans have only themselves to blame for the likes of Trump – the consequence of conservative hostility toward gays, women, minorities, and immigrants; Hispanics and Muslims in particular.

Your concern should not be Trump the candidate, but the conditions that allowed a Trump candidacy to flourish in the GOP.

Blah, blah, blah, minorities, blah, blah, blah gays.

It's the type of 'leader' you and others on the right have fostered, republicans have only themselves to blame for the likes of Trump – the consequence of conservative hostility toward gays, women, minorities, and immigrants; Hispanics and Muslims in particular.

Your concern should not be Trump the candidate, but the conditions that allowed a Trump candidacy to flourish in the GOP.

As a conservative, do you wear it as a badge of honor that you don't get their votes?

The professionals have done a crap job.

This is a populist revolt.

WHich, btw, is occurring on both sides of the aisle, see Sanders.

Obama was just a community agitator. You have no credibility talking about experience. After Obama you really don't have any credibility left. Anyway I saw Hillary this morning calling our healthcare system a failure. That it would be one of the first things she would fix. I thought that was one of Obama's accomplishments? Guess not.

As a conservative, do you wear it as a badge of honor that you don't get their votes?

Nope, I consider a testimony to the fine job of demagoguery the dems have done over the last few decades.

Forum List

Back