Trump says you'll let him get away with murder

If you're a supporter what does that tell you he thinks about you?
Seriously, I've never seen someone so full of himself be so willing to insult the integrity of his own supporters.
It's true. And if it was a minority he shot you might as well just call off the primary and save everyone a whole lot of time and money because Trump would have locked up the nomination.
Why do you assholes always inject race? WHY
I was going to say a Muslim but then I expanded that to any minority because I realized it was probably true :thup:
BIG RED X
Don't hate me because I'm right :dunno:

Hell he said he could shoot someone and win and the base flocked to his rescue. They'd be dancing in the streets if he killed a ****** or a Muzzie

Last edited:
Seriously, I've never seen someone so full of himself be so willing to insult the integrity of his own supporters.

I don't think he insulted anyone's integrity. I think he bragged about their devotion.
Perhaps but it came off as very condescending to me.

It wasn't.
That is,of course, subjective.

Either way the man's ego overrides his brain too often.

His "ego" is part of his public persona, his style of presentation.

WHat you really have to watch for is people who think they should be the most powerful person in the world, but pretend to be humble.

It's true. And if it was a minority he shot you might as well just call off the primary and save everyone a whole lot of time and money because Trump would have locked up the nomination.
Why do you assholes always inject race? WHY

Cause they are assholes.

Consistent with the fact that Trump isn't a serious candidate, rendering Trump supporters that much more idiotic.

Only the most pathetically partisan lefty hacks at this point in time are still stuck on the "not a serious candidate" meme.

The sad thing is, he's probably correct. People stupid enough to follow Trump would probably not be deterred by just about anything the guy does.

You mean like Obama? He can lie, lie some more, and lie again and the line gets longer to kiss his ass.

The sad thing is, he's probably correct. People stupid enough to follow Trump would probably not be deterred by just about anything the guy does.

You mean like Obama? He can lie, lie some more, and lie again and the line gets longer to kiss his ass.

Yes, another fine example.

I don't think he insulted anyone's integrity. I think he bragged about their devotion.

Saying your followers are blindly devoted to you is not exactly high praise for your followers.

You concede Trump is just another Obama?

lol, oops.

He's right :dunno:
I think it would depend on WHO he shot. :laugh:

islam-at-war.jpg

img_2942.jpg

aliens-crossing-border2.jpg

But yeah. . . give the guy, and what he is doing, he's probably right. . .

The folks probably still would vote for him. . .

I've noticed that the stock defense now used by the Trump camp whenever he says something stupid or offensive is,

well maybe it's not 'politically correct'...

They have thus taken the stance that not saying something stupid is now part of the evil political correctness.

lol, oops.

If that's what you thought, it's not wonder you're an Obama supporter. Dumber than dog shit and worth less.

lol, oops.

If that's what you thought, it's not wonder you're an Obama supporter. Dumber than dog shit and worth less.

You wrote it, deal with it.

Forum List

Back