Trump Scampaign Gross Incompetence

I guess you didn't read the part where they may not have enough time to file the paperwork.

To be fair, I didn't read that either. The article displayed is about 'chaos disorder' in our country's politics. Says nothing about the Minnesota ballot. I tried to find an article on that subject but was unable to. Though I did find it interesting that Trump allegedly has recently used campaign donations to buy thousands of copies of his own book. At full retail cost.
https://politicalwire.com/2016/08/24/trump-used-campaign-donations-to-buy-his-own-book/
Trump Used Campaign Donations to Buy His Own Book

According to CNN it's already fixed.

"We just received the last item. We were waiting for a pledge from one of the alternate electors. The filing is complete and the Republican ticket should be listed on our site shortly," Secretary of State spokesman Ryan Furlong said in an email Thursday afternoon.

Trump not on Minnesota ballot -- yet - CNNPolitics.com

According to CNN it's already fixed.

"We just received the last item. We were waiting for a pledge from one of the alternate electors. The filing is complete and the Republican ticket should be listed on our site shortly," Secretary of State spokesman Ryan Furlong said in an email Thursday afternoon.

Trump not on Minnesota ballot -- yet - CNNPolitics.com
Yep, but watch out for a huuuuge lawsuit because the scampaign didn't follow procedure.

"I will surround myself with the best and brightest minds. Believe me!" - Donald Trump

i just read that nyt piece: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html?_r=0

it's a non starter. even for that rag.

since the hiltons, i mean clintons are on their way to being billionares, can't wait to see their finance report.

after thousands of words: “The success of his empire depends on an ability to get credit, to get loans extended to his business entities,” he said. “And we simply don’t know a lot about his financial dealings, here or around the world.”

wow, stop the press. :cool:

Forum List

Back