Trump SCHOOLS Pompous Saudi Prince: “Has YOUR Country Taken ANY of the Syrian Refugees?”

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
He makes statements that the Manchurian muslim should have been making!

Gateway Pundit ^ | December 13, 2015 | Jim Hoft
On Friday Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal slammed Donald Trump for proposing a ban on Muslim immigrants in the US until the government could alleviate security concerns. Prince Alwaleed called Donald Trump a "disgrace" for his popular plan. @realDonaldTrump You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America. Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win. @Alwaleed_Talal) December 11, 2015 On Sunday Donald Trump responded to the Saudi Prince in epic fashion. "@Michael2014abc: @Alwaleed_Talal @realDonaldTrump Has your country, Saudi Arabia, taken ANY of the Syrian refugees? If not, why not?" Donald J. Trump...

'Trump SCHOOLS Pompous Saudi Prince: “Has YOUR Country Taken ANY of the Syrian Refugees?”'

Illustrating why Trump has no business being president.

'Trump SCHOOLS Pompous Saudi Prince: “Has YOUR Country Taken ANY of the Syrian Refugees?”'

He has a point, though - the same point liberals have been making about the ME for decades.

Unfortunately he has to trumpet it in that ever-so-diplomatic style of his.

You really are a fucking dumb baboon! Anything that shows the chimp in the White House as being COWARD, and a muslim is just right for your barbs of bullshit!

He has a point, though - the same point liberals have been making about the ME for decades.

Where have you leftist scum liberal liars been making the points that muslim's should be going to other muslim countries, instead of Europe and now America?

:lol:

oh-trump_c_6250171.webp

upload_2015-12-13_16-11-27.jpeg

This Saudi prince sounds like another one of those 'Do as I say don't do as I do' type of leaders... Haven't we had enough of that kind of leadership yet?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Why shoul he sugar coat it? He's not afraid of calling a spade a spade. Good on him.

Where have you leftist scum liberal liars been making the points that muslim's should be going to other muslim countries, instead of Europe and now America?

What's the difference between "leftist" and "liberal" or were you simply being redundant? As I'm neither scum nor a liar, I won't answer your question...which has nothing to do with what I posted, anyway.

Now, if you can remember the manners your mother taught you and rephrase that, we might get somewhere.

He makes statements that the Manchurian muslim should have been making!

Gateway Pundit ^ | December 13, 2015 | Jim Hoft
On Friday Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal slammed Donald Trump for proposing a ban on Muslim immigrants in the US until the government could alleviate security concerns. Prince Alwaleed called Donald Trump a "disgrace" for his popular plan. @realDonaldTrump You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America. Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win. @Alwaleed_Talal) December 11, 2015 On Sunday Donald Trump responded to the Saudi Prince in epic fashion. "@Michael2014abc: @Alwaleed_Talal @realDonaldTrump Has your country, Saudi Arabia, taken ANY of the Syrian refugees? If not, why not?" Donald J. Trump...
Brilliant reply. Donald Trump is as bold as a lion. I love his straight to the point - no nonsense attitude.

Why shoul he sugar coat it? He's not afraid of calling a spade a spade. Good on him.

So you're more interested in how he said it than in what he said. Not surprising for a Trump supporter.

The Kingdom was criticized this year following claims over 100,000 empty, air-conditioned tents, used to house pilgrims taking part in the hajj, which could take up to three million refugees were standing empty in Mina, the International Business Times reports.

What's the difference between "leftist" and "liberal" or were you simply being redundant? As I'm neither scum nor a liar, I won't answer your question...which has nothing to do with what I posted, anyway.

Now, if you can remember the manners your mother taught you and rephrase that, we might get somewhere.

I don't need to leftist liberal scum!

Best respone Trump could have given. He'll make a good president.

So you're more interested in how he said it than in what he said. Not surprising for a Trump supporter.
No, that would be you since you couldn't help whining about his lack of diplomatic style.

Forum List

Back