Trump Calls Saudi Prince 'Dopey'

HAHAHA He looks like a dopey twerp

saudi-prince-alwaleed-bin-talal.jpg

Nerd with a table cloth on his head...
Needs tape on the glasses but other than that he's got it down.

The owner of the Italian restaurant he stole that tablecloth from is very upset.

Trump is spot on, again. Lol. What a dopey looking eedjit :)

Why is he wearing a picnic table cloth on his head?
With all that money, you'd think he could make more of an effort in the sartorial department. Maybe that's where he keeps the sheep eye kebabs?
Wow. All the comments about his looks, his clothes. They're knee slappers. Picnic tablecloth....I laughed so hard. I don't know why the Saudi hathra or headcloth is red and white but it's been around a long time. The long white thobe or dress is the same for the poor and the rich. Saudi men dress that way to show that all are equal in the sight of God. I just can't stop chuckling at the wit....

Can you imagine having this mutant as president

Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump is in yet another Twitter fight, this time with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal. "You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America," the prince tweeted on Friday. "Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win." In response, Trump called Prince Alwaleed "dopey": "Dopey Prince @Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected." The Twitter spat comes at the end of a week in which Trump said Muslims should be banned from entering the country.

I can imagine WWIII on his first day in office. BTW, has Adolf Trump EVER been elected to ANYTHING?

With all that money, you'd think he could make more of an effort in the sartorial department. Maybe that's where he keeps the sheep eye kebabs?
Wow. All the comments about his looks, his clothes. They're knee slappers. Picnic tablecloth....I laughed so hard. I don't know why the Saudi hathra or headcloth is red and white but it's been around a long time. The long white thobe or dress is the same for the poor and the rich. Saudi men dress that way to show that all are equal in the sight of God. I just can't stop chuckling at the wit....
:blahblah:

Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump is in yet another Twitter fight, this time with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal. "You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America," the prince tweeted on Friday. "Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win." In response, Trump called Prince Alwaleed "dopey": "Dopey Prince @Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected." The Twitter spat comes at the end of a week in which Trump said Muslims should be banned from entering the country.

I can imagine WWIII on his first day in office. BTW, has Adolf Trump EVER been elected to ANYTHING?
Trump hasn't been elected dog catcher, but he thinks he's smarter than presidents, world leaders, and military people. He'll be bigger, greater, huge-er, better, ad nauseum.

I can't imagine what could be more "Dopey" than some Saudi Prince interjecting himself into the American Presidential election....and daring to tell one to get out of the race. He would have been riding a camel in the desert if Americans hadn't taught the dumb-asses how to find and produce oil....Worst mistake we ever made....it is no doubt funding the Lunatic Muslim terrorism going on all over the world.

Fuck the Saudi Prince.

I think Trump was too restrained in his response.

I can't imagine what could be more "Dopey" than some Saudi Prince interjecting himself into the American Presidential election....and daring to tell one to get out of the race. He would have been riding a camel in the desert if Americans hadn't taught the dumb-asses how to find and produce oil....Worst mistake we ever made....it is no doubt funding the Lunatic Muslim terrorism going on all over the world.

Fuck the Saudi Prince.

I think Trump was too restrained in his response.

Now, now, we must not offend Obama's puppet master.

Nazi comparisons have been misused so much these days, everybody and everything is a Nazi. The school principle is a Nazi, the chef is a Nazi, my mother in law is a Nazi, etc.

I guess diapers were too expensive so now they steal these while visiting merca.
Denny's or Crackhead Barrel ?
154954302-white-plate-on-red-checkered-tablecloth-gettyimages.jpg
So you'll make fun of someone's native clothing, but I bet you're tickled to death when your child wears a headdress in the Nativity scene.

It's funny when Trump refers to some other rich guy as having "daddy's money."

US support of the Saudi royals was one of ObL's major complaints. And it remains a primary complaint of terrorists to this day. The Saudi royals are a decadent bunch of spoiled rich kids empoverishing their country while they party and jetset around the world. If the US had any moral consistency we'd have regime-changed KSA a long time ago.

Thank you Saudi prince for the buck 75 a gallon I just paid while filling up yesterday

Forum List

Back