Trump Calls Saudi Prince 'Dopey'

Can you imagine having this mutant as president

Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump is in yet another Twitter fight, this time with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal. "You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America," the prince tweeted on Friday. "Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win." In response, Trump called Prince Alwaleed "dopey": "Dopey Prince @Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected." The Twitter spat comes at the end of a week in which Trump said Muslims should be banned from entering the country.

Thank you Saudi prince for the buck 75 a gallon I just paid while filling up yesterday
No, the buck 75 is Obama's fault. It was his fault when it went up, so it must be his fault when it goes down.

HAHAHA He looks like a dopey twerp

saudi-prince-alwaleed-bin-talal.jpg

Nerd with a table cloth on his head...
Needs tape on the glasses but other than that he's got it down.

The owner of the Italian restaurant he stole that tablecloth from is very upset.
What do you think Jesus wore? A backwards baseball cap? No, he wore an Italian tablecloth. Just good Christian fun, right?
:blahblah:

The owner of the Italian restaurant he stole that tablecloth from is very upset.
What do you think Jesus wore? A backwards baseball cap? No, he wore an Italian tablecloth. Just good Christian fun, right?

Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump is in yet another Twitter fight, this time with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal. "You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America," the prince tweeted on Friday. "Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win." In response, Trump called Prince Alwaleed "dopey": "Dopey Prince @Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected." The Twitter spat comes at the end of a week in which Trump said Muslims should be banned from entering the country.

Thank you Saudi prince for the buck 75 a gallon I just paid while filling up yesterday
No, the buck 75 is Obama's fault. It was his fault when it went up, so it must be his fault when it goes down.

ok

Better than your Hussien Obama who bowed and kissed his hand, don't you think?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the brains of a goy

Cuntno kissing Saudi leader's hand:

obama-bowing-to-saudi-king.jpg
Bonobo was going for the King's dick.

You don't know what Jesus wore. Can I have some parmesan cheese for my pasta please?

Yes the buck 75 is Obama's fault, he created ISIS, and this mess with the Russians, so the Arabs are tightening the noose on both of them by lowering oil prices.

trump's ruining his business.

I don't know many people who would ever spend their money on anything from donald trump. His supporters don't have money. They don't travel and they can't keep his business going.

His name is being taken off a golf course somewhere in the middle east. There's a movement in England to ban him from entering the nation. World leaders and business people are speaking out against him.

When he loses, how is he going to work with all those people he attacked?

Well I guess bankruptcy number 5 is coming. I just hope he doesn't use our tax dollars to bail his companies out. Again.

I don't know many people who would ever spend their money on anything from donald trump. His supporters don't have money. They don't travel and they can't keep his business going.

His name is being taken off a golf course somewhere in the middle east. There's a movement in England to ban him from entering the nation. World leaders and business people are speaking out against him.

Well I guess bankruptcy number 5 is coming. I just hope he doesn't use our tax dollars to bail his companies out. Again.
There is no 'movement' in England, it was a petition and the gvmnt has made it clear Trump will NOT be banned from the country.

Sounds like the far left pre-2009

There is no 'movement' in England, it was a petition and the gvmnt has made it clear Trump will NOT be banned from the country.

Please post honest facts to prove your claim.

This is the second time, but here you go, from PM Questions,
US Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump will not be banned from the UK despite a petition demanding his exclusion reaching more than 100,000 signatures, according to Chancellor George Osborne.
Trump will not be banned from UK, despite 100,000-strong petition – Osborne

Do you have link to prove your claim?
As of yesterday morning signatures reach over half a million and still on going. In reality..........Banning Trump is the most popular govt. site ever in UK.

U.K. Petition to Ban Trump Is Most Popular Ever On Govt Site

This is the second time, but here you go, from PM Questions,
US Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump will not be banned from the UK despite a petition demanding his exclusion reaching more than 100,000 signatures, according to Chancellor George Osborne.
Trump will not be banned from UK, despite 100,000-strong petition – Osborne

That is just his opinion not the law.

As of yesterday morning signatures reach over half a million and still on going. In reality..........Banning Trump is the most popular govt. site ever in UK.

The article says there are 2.7 millions Muslims in England.

But, I didn't see how many names are on the petition.

Is it 2.7 million?

Yes the buck 75 is Obama's fault, he created ISIS, and this mess with the Russians, so the Arabs are tightening the noose on both of them by lowering oil prices.

I see you draw the same but still very wrong conclusions like so many others on this. Board.

Obama paved the way for the creation of the Islamic state by preventing Assad from using his military to crush the Arab Spring, which was in fact Isis setting up shop in Syria. That makes it obamas fault. On his watch or whatever you wanna call it.

Let me know if you need anymore help in the future so you won't be making a fool of yourself like that again.

I see you draw the same but still very wrong conclusions like so many others on this. Board.

Obama paved the way for the creation of the Islamic state by preventing Assad from using his military to crush the Arab Spring, which was in fact Isis setting up shop in Syria. That makes it obamas fault. On his watch or whatever you wanna call it.

Let me know if you need anymore help in the future so you won't be making a fool of yourself like that again.

If you were following, I was using satire to make the same point you were. Of course ISIS is Obama's fault.

Trump is spot on, again. Lol. What a dopey looking eedjit :)

Why is he wearing a picnic table cloth on his head?
With all that money, you'd think he could make more of an effort in the sartorial department. Maybe that's where he keeps the sheep eye kebabs?
Wow. All the comments about his looks, his clothes. They're knee slappers. Picnic tablecloth....I laughed so hard. I don't know why the Saudi hathra or headcloth is red and white but it's been around a long time. The long white thobe or dress is the same for the poor and the rich. Saudi men dress that way to show that all are equal in the sight of God. I just can't stop chuckling at the wit....

I guess their false god can't see through clothing?

The article says there are 2.7 millions Muslims in England.

But, I didn't see how many names are on the petition.

Is it 2.7 million?

Why would they publish the names and signatures? What made you think Muslims are the author of this petition? You provided some numbers. Do you have a link how many Muslims and non Muslim signed up in this petition?

Forum List

Back