Trump SCHOOLS Pompous Saudi Prince: “Has YOUR Country Taken ANY of the Syrian Refugees?”

'Trump SCHOOLS Pompous Saudi Prince: “Has YOUR Country Taken ANY of the Syrian Refugees?”'

Illustrating why Trump has no business being president.

You really are a fucking dumb baboon! Anything that shows the chimp in the White House as being COWARD, and a muslim is just right for your barbs of bullshit!
cant wait to see jones reply....

Don't hold your breath...That baboon almost NEVER comes back at me, he's just like his chimp, savior Obuma, a COWARD, and a LIAR!

'Trump SCHOOLS Pompous Saudi Prince: “Has YOUR Country Taken ANY of the Syrian Refugees?”'

He has a point, though - the same point liberals have been making about the ME for decades.

Unfortunately he has to trumpet it in that ever-so-diplomatic style of his.

Where have you leftist scum liberal liars been making the points that muslim's should be going to other muslim countries, instead of Europe and now America?

What's the difference between "leftist" and "liberal" or were you simply being redundant? As I'm neither scum nor a liar, I won't answer your question...which has nothing to do with what I posted, anyway.

Now, if you can remember the manners your mother taught you and rephrase that, we might get somewhere.

I don't need to leftist liberal scum!

You don't need to leftist liberal scum? Well, that's good. You might hurt yourself.

Besides, you don't want a genuine answer anyway.

But I think I found your missing commas: "Panda eats, shoots, and leaves."

He has a point, though - the same point liberals have been making about the ME for decades.

Why shoul he sugar coat it? He's not afraid of calling a spade a spade. Good on him.

So you're more interested in how he said it than in what he said. Not surprising for a Trump supporter.
No, that would be you since you couldn't help whining about his lack of diplomatic style.

Commenting is only whining to a whiner.

Where have you leftist scum liberal liars been making the points that muslim's should be going to other muslim countries, instead of Europe and now America?

What's the difference between "leftist" and "liberal" or were you simply being redundant? As I'm neither scum nor a liar, I won't answer your question...which has nothing to do with what I posted, anyway.

Now, if you can remember the manners your mother taught you and rephrase that, we might get somewhere.

You don't need to leftist liberal scum? Well, that's good. You might hurt yourself.

Grammar police now on the internet, being your opinions are worthless anyway!

They're only worthless to the worthless.

And that would be "because," not "being."

Yeah...he'd be the polar opposite of what the gonad you help elect is, non PC and right
You clueless IrishChick, indeed. He is not "right", he is a progressive statist to the bone. He loves government.

You really are a fucking dumb baboon! Anything that shows the chimp in the White House as being COWARD, and a muslim is just right for your barbs of bullshit!
cant wait to see jones reply....

Don't hold your breath...That baboon almost NEVER comes back at me, he's just like his chimp, savior Obuma, a COWARD, and a LIAR!
jones hasnt replied to anything since he has been here....he is one of the biggest pussies ever to post here,he has a lot to say,but seems to have problems when it comes to defending his bullshit......

They're only worthless to the worthless.

And that would be "because," not "being."

upload_2015-12-13_17-21-39-jpeg.56810

Attachments

• upload_2015-12-13_17-21-39.jpeg
    upload_2015-12-13_17-21-39.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 92

Why shoul he sugar coat it? He's not afraid of calling a spade a spade. Good on him.

So you're more interested in how he said it than in what he said. Not surprising for a Trump supporter.
No, that would be you since you couldn't help whining about his lack of diplomatic style.

You whined about his lack of diplomacy, I applauded his straightforward manner. End of.

You whined about his lack of diplomacy, I applauded his straightforward manner. End of.

I commented on the content. You're still obsessing about the style. Telling.

Yeah...he'd be the polar opposite of what the gonad you help elect is, non PC and right
You clueless IrishChick, indeed. He is not "right", he is a progressive statist to the bone. He loves government.

Go away ya Fake. You have zero credibility

I commented on the content. You're still obsessing about the style. Telling.
Clearly you have some problems remembering what you write, whiner:

"Unfortunately he has to trumpet it in that ever-so-diplomatic style of his."

What about the fine diplomatic skills of the Fucking Saudi Prince?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back