Trump SCHOOLS Pompous Saudi Prince: “Has YOUR Country Taken ANY of the Syrian Refugees?”

"Unfortunately he has to trumpet it in that ever-so-diplomatic style of his."

Yes, that was the second sentence in my post, second being subordinate to the first.
You lose. Now, quit whining :)

They be all like this....

tumblr_ltdjn8vtcg1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Pseudo-Christians are tone deaf; they can't distinguish "whining" from laughter.

I'd laugh if it weren't for my respect for genuine Christians and the challenge they face from these whited sepulchers...

Pseudo-Christians are tone deaf; they can't distinguish "whining" from laughter.

I'd laugh if it weren't for my respect for genuine Christians and the challenge they face from these whited sepulchers...

Excuse me but what are you "laughing" about?

Trump was right to point out that that Saudi Prince was being a complete hypocrite.

The Donald 1
Saudi Arabia 0

Thank God he won't be President though.

After he loses, he can engage in Twitter Wars with international figures.

Because it's better for America to let "international figures" scold US like we are bad school children while they are being complete hypocrites about it?

Instead of standing up for ourselves?

The Donald 1
Saudi Arabia 0

Because it's better for America to let "international figures" scold US like we are bad school children while they are being complete hypocrites about it?

Exactly

The Donald could be our head international Twitter Troll.

He'll be looking for something to do next summer.

Trump nailed it. There's so many ways of telling someone to stfu without actually saying it.

When will Starkey chime in to defend Obama's owner, Alaweed?

'Trump SCHOOLS Pompous Saudi Prince: “Has YOUR Country Taken ANY of the Syrian Refugees?”'

Illustrating why Trump has no business being president.

You really are a fucking dumb baboon! Anything that shows the chimp in the White House as being COWARD, and a muslim is just right for your barbs of bullshit!
That is outrageous Vigilante!

I think you owe, for that comment, an apology to all baboons on the planet.

:D

The Donald 1
Saudi Arabia 0

Exactly

The Donald could be our head international Twitter Troll.

He'll be looking for something to do next summer.

So, you don't think the President's job is to stand up for America?

So, Trump wants the Sunni, to take in the Shiite, who the Sunni are fighting, killing, and pushing out, in other Countries?

So, Trump wants the Sunni, to take in the Shiite, who the Sunni are fighting, killing, and pushing out, in other Countries?

HIs exact words are in the OP. Why are you trying to twist them?

He asked the Saudi Prince, who had slammed him for wanting to NOT take the Muslims refugees, why the Saudis had not taken any refugees.

And on top of that, Saudi Arabia is a damn muslim nation. They should be welcoming them with open arms.

Set an example you damn raghead.

Yep.....turn the other cheek so to speak.

Muslims need a lesson on how to get along with others....before they start lecturing us.

Damn right. Funny how Care4nobody thinks its just fine for SA to not take in Muslim refugees it has issues with but the United States better do that, or else?

I think some people truly hate this nation.

Last edited:
He makes statements that the Manchurian muslim should have been making!

Gateway Pundit ^ | December 13, 2015 | Jim Hoft
On Friday Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal slammed Donald Trump for proposing a ban on Muslim immigrants in the US until the government could alleviate security concerns. Prince Alwaleed called Donald Trump a "disgrace" for his popular plan. @realDonaldTrump You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America. Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win. @Alwaleed_Talal) December 11, 2015 On Sunday Donald Trump responded to the Saudi Prince in epic fashion. "@Michael2014abc: @Alwaleed_Talal @realDonaldTrump Has your country, Saudi Arabia, taken ANY of the Syrian refugees? If not, why not?" Donald J. Trump...

that is a good question

they have ample space and funds ta boot

He asked the Saudi Prince, who had slammed him for wanting to NOT take the Muslims refugees, why the Saudis had not taken any refugees.
And the answer is, the Saudi, are Sunni, the refugees are Shiite, the very people the Sunni (ISIL) are pushing out....they hate each other, at least it seems that way...

All Muslims are not the same....they can't all be ignorantly pushed together in to one lump called "Muslims".

While I wish the Saudi Prince would do something, taking Shiites in to Saudi Arabia, is not the answer....and probably will never be the solution for the next 1200 years either.... unless they learn to Love thy Enemy, turn the other cheek, walk an extra mile with their Adversary, if he steals your cloak you give him your robe as well, as Christ taught us Christians to be like.... :rolleyes:

And the answer is, the Saudi, are Sunni, the refugees are Shiite, the very people the Sunni (ISIL) are pushing out....they hate each other, at least it seems that way...

All Muslims are not the same....they can't all be ignorantly pushed together in to one lump called "Muslims".

So, the Saudis don't want to take in the Refugees because they think that the refugees cultural and religious and political differences will be a huge problem for their nation?

Gee, that's completely reasonable of them....

Forum List

Back