Trump sells out the Kurds to Erdogan

upload_2019-10-7_13-56-45.png

You Democrats need to relax, Trump has it all under control.
And yet forgot to include in the deal that Turkey is not to attack the Kurds. And then had to send an amendment to the deal via a poop tweet.

Yessir...all under control...

I wonder how many Kurds will die.
Trump is disgusting. He's going to be instrumental in the deaths of an ally that fought along the US and shedding their own blood. Trump made a campaign promise, to disengage the US from the Middle East, he is doing this to keep his promise, the lives of his allies are not as important.
Keep a campaign promise or protecting lives of people who were risking their lives for America, just last week..A very large percentage of human beings would opt in for rewarding the Kurds for their loyalty, that would be the moral thing to do.
This decision probably will come back and end up biting Trump's huge butt. The lives Trump sacrificed, matter.

Last edited:
upload_2019-10-7_14-9-28.png

Interesting? Say, Lindsey, the Great Douche needs you to pick the Frog legs out of its shit.

Last edited:
they will crash T economy in couple of days which effects Erdogan and his party directly, you know about political situation in Turkey , right?
Yes, Turkey is full of radical Islamists...
if its so why do you support Turkey in this madness?

I don’t support Turkey. President Trump is offloading Muslims to them. If they get out of line and attack the Kurds, then we drop them from NATO. I have been saying we need to kick Turkey out of NATO ever since they got rid of the Ataturks during the Hussein era.

The left has been bitching about US meddling in the Middle east for decades but now all of a sudden they've changed their minds. What gives?

Tell your orange clown to STOP helping Israel and the crooked Saudi royals......and pull out of the ME???

Is that what you morons are referring.???

These people have stood by us in our fight against Saddam and later ISIS. I simply do not understand this betrayal.
Trump’s decision to make way for Turkey in Syria seen by critics as a Kurds betrayal

Because it’s Fake News. He didn’t sell out the Kurds. The agreement is Turkey will not attack them.

President Trump unloaded a bunch of ISIS terrorists on them. Let the Turks torture and kill them.

If they decide to do something stupid, we’ll boot their asses out of NATO, which we should had done back when the Ataturks failed to overthrow the Islamic radical Erdofag.

This is a win-win for us.

These people have stood by us in our fight against Saddam and later ISIS. I simply do not understand this betrayal.
Trump’s decision to make way for Turkey in Syria seen by critics as a Kurds betrayal
Another bad decision by trump

The bad decision was that worthless asshole Obama screwing it up in the first place.
Oh please. Stop it. We could do this all day. Bush lied us into Iraq. That's the number one problem we have. If he would have just stayed in Afganistan this domino effect wouldn't be happening.

Trump and you can't keep blaming Obama. Especially when Trump said he knows more than the Generals and that he would fix the middle east quickly. Did he lie?

We told you so. These are now Trump's wars, not Obama's wars. You guys wanted to play that shit on Obama's watch well now it's your turn.

Remember Trump said "leadership, whatever happens, you're responsible"? Well he's responsible.

And listen asshole. This is a classic mistake Reagan made. Ever watch Charlie Wilson's war? He warned Reagan not to abandon the taliban in Afganistan. Reagan created Bin Ladin. Now Trump is going to abandon the Kurds who have been helping us? And you think this is a good decision? He's just going to make more terrorists out of former allies.

Trump's decisions today can't be blamed on Obama, you fucking idiot. Stop it.

America is abandoning Kurdish allies who stood on the front line in the years-long fight against ISIS.

Ankara considers many of the Kurds to be terrorists who are allied with Kurdish separatists inside Turkey. However, U.S. forces on the ground in Syria recruited and trained the Syrian Democratic Forces, or SDF, which bore the brunt of the fighting on the ground against Islamic State fighters, assisted by U.S. airstrikes.

Wait a minute. You mean Trump armed and partnered with terrorists? Didn't Republicans fault Obama for doing this?

In December, Trump abruptly announced that U.S. troops would be withdrawn from Syria — a move that elicited praise from Turkey but sparked criticism among Washington's allies and within the president's own Cabinet, where the move prompted the resignation of then-Defense Secretary Jim Mattis.

Erdogan has threatened for months to launch an assault against Kurds in Northern Syria. But U.S. lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have warned that allowing Ankara a free hand against the Kurds would send a troubling message about U.S. commitment to its allies.

Kurdish forces, not the U.S., have kept ISIS fighters, sympathizers and family members in makeshift camps in Northern Syria.

The White House statement said, "Turkey will now be responsible for all ISIS fighters in the area captured over the past two years in the wake of the defeat of the territorial 'Caliphate' by the United States."

So in other words the ISIS fighters will get set free. Got it.

The only way I'll be happy is if Turkey kills them all.
Lol
There is no such thing as getting along in the Muslim world you fucking moron so shut the fuck up on the subject

So our game plan is to get out of the middle east and stop meddling? Or will we at some point have to get involved and take a side? Which Muslims will we try to get along with?
Muslims cannot tolerate anybody different than themselves and even then they fight among them selves constantly because that is their purpose in life is to fight and kill... fact

Trump is disgusting. He's going to be instrumental in the deaths of an ally that fought along the US and shedding their own blood. Trump made a campaign promise, to disengage the US from the Middle East, he is doing this to keep his promise, the lives of his allies are not as important.
Keep a campaign promise or protecting lives of people who were risking their lives for America, just last week..A very large percentage of human beings would opt in for rewarding the Kurds for their loyalty, that would be the moral thing to do.
This decision probably will come back and end up biting Trump's huge butt. The lives Trump sacrificed, matter.
Lol
There is nothing wrong with letting those fuckers kill each other over there, what UN deal with them fuckers. They are stupid with political correctness in Europe let them see what real hate is...

Funny, If Obama made the same move progressives would back him 100%… Every single one of them. Fact

The left has been bitching about US meddling in the Middle east for decades but now all of a sudden they've changed their minds. What gives?

Tell your orange clown to STOP helping Israel and the crooked Saudi royals......and pull out of the ME???

Is that what you morons are referring.???

The Saudi arms deal was probably the worst thing Trump ever did but you're living in a goddamn dream world if you think any american president in our lifetimes is gonna disentangle from Israel.

The Saudi arms deal was probably the worst thing Trump ever did but you're living in a goddamn dream world if you think any american president in our lifetimes is gonna disentangle from Israel.

Yep.........Trump put Jarred in charge of fixing the entire ME mess.....What could possibly go wrong???.............LMAO

Funny, If Obama made the same move progressives would back him 100%… Every single one of them. Fact
And most Republicans would not.

I'm against it whoever does it, but we'll see how it works.

At least Trump won't be sending them plane loads of cash.

Yep.........Trump put Jarred in charge of fixing the entire ME mess.....What could possibly go wrong???.............LMAO

FUCK YEAH, Team America: World Police needs to "fix" other countries.

Forum List

Back