"Trump ‘sent’ supporters on path to Jan. 6 violence" Jack Smith new filing

The Secret Service would not let him go, remember? That led to the false accusation he tried to fight the SS over the Beast's steering wheel? Surely, you remember that lie!
Cassidy Hutchinson told her story to the BS Jan 6 committee "a guy told a guy who me sumpin to the effect of..."

And that's why Pelosi had to remove Jim Jordon from the committee cause he would have ate her lunch on that. There was zero cross examination from the committee that why that's 'hearing' should have been called a 'talking.'

I'll stop now.

"And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."
said trump.

What is the prosecution going to do when Trumps legal team produces 50 or more videos of politicians saying the same thing and not getting charged with anything?

The more the democrats see their looming loss, the more Trump will be persecuted.

If Jesus died for our sins, Donald Trump will suffer for our votes.
trump-cross.jpg

Cassidy Hutchinson told her story to the BS Jan 6 committee "a guy told a guy who me sumpin to the effect of..."
No, she heard the comments. You didn't actually watch the hearings, did you? Nope.

And that's why Pelosi had to remove Jim Jordon from the committee cause he would have ate her lunch on that.
What bizarre nonsense! He was a subject of the investigation and was likely to be subpoenaed. He was chosen precisely because any rational person leading that committee would reject him. His nomination was just theater for rubes.

I'm still waiting for any evidence that Trump told anyone to overthrow the government.
He told Pence to recognize the fake electors, and to not count seven states that Biden won, and to announce that Trump won the 2020 election when the electoral college is counted based on Trump’s lies and election fraud.

He said:

Trump rallying the forces at noon January 6, 2021: - - - “John [Eastman] is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, “What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution.” And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We’re supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution. - - - States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

DJTtweet8:17* January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!" 21JAN06-DJTtweet8:17

“”” Trump told the crowd that ‘very different rules’ applied. 21JAN06-DJTincite-05
Redirect Notice
“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules. So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do, and I hope he doesn’t listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he’s listening to.”

Last edited:
I did but lemme go look...

View attachment 870669

He who? My bad if I missed it. I'm politely asking. For now cause I been drinkin.

Jordan. He was a subject of the investigation, because he was right there with Trump the whole way. He was likely to be subpoenaed. Later, he WAS subpoenaed. It's why McCarthy nominated him.

So, when he was predictably rejected, McCarthy could grab his ball and go home and refuse to nominate anyone else. Then he could just say it's a Democrat farce (it was bipartisan) and tell everyone not to watch it.

Jordan. He was a subject of the investigation,

So and by whom?

He was likely to be subpoenaed.

So? A ham sandwich can be subpoenaed. You act like a subpoena from some lying liberal means anything.

Later, he WAS subpoenaed.

And? Jim Jorden would relish a subpoena. As would I. it's a chance to fu(k some blathering idiots up.

Like when Wasserman-Schultz

Wasserman-Schultz 1.1.png

asked Matt Taibbi if he "profited" from his twitter files thing. "Yes or no?" I'd have told her to fu(k herself, she doesn't get to tell me what words to used and "yes, I get paid for doing my job."

It's why McCarthy nominated him.

Sorry, a thing happened. Where was I?

So, when he was predictably rejected,

By Pelosi. I never knew the speaker could assign folks to committee. Never been done. For a reason. That's why when Pelosi did that McCarthy said that if the right was in power they would do the exact same thing, Once. As a lesson. Tit for tat. Then when the right was in power he dropped Omar from a committee. Bet you stupid fu(kin liberals never do that again.

McCarthy could grab his ball and go home and refuse to nominate anyone else. Then he could just say it's a Democrat farce (it was bipartisan) and tell everyone not to watch it.

Objection. Speculation of a moron.

This glue smells good.

I'm sure it does.

However this is a debate forum and all your swill is still here and you don't get to ignore the majority of my post like it didn't happen and answer the "who?" question. Not on my watch. What about the "sumpin to the effect of" part?

If I don't answer a single, stinkin question I just missed it. Direct me back to the question and I'll fu(k you up.

Forum List

Back