"Trump ‘sent’ supporters on path to Jan. 6 violence" Jack Smith new filing

That THEY believed. People can say all sorts of things, especially when they are on the hook for their actions. Sure, some of them will try to pass the buck by saying “trump told me to do it” and some will actually think thats what he meant. The point is, you can’t hold one person liable for what someone else THOUGHT they said.

Trump never told anyone to engage in those actions, his words were the exact opposite. The only suggestion he made was to peacefully protest.

You all talk like trump primed them and used coded language to somehow psychologically get them to riot that day. That, somehow, by saying the exact opposite, he got them to do exactly what he wanted them to do. Still, you’d have to answer the question of why. There’s no upside, nobody really thought anyone was going to “seize control” of the government and the only realistic outcome would be to get his supporters arrested and thrown in jail. His LOYAL supporters…that’s not even a remotely feasible strategy for winning an election, nor keeping votes if you plan to run in the future.

You would have everyone believe that he actually thought “I’ll get these people to invade the capitol and they will seize control of Congress and the government and I can take my place as the rightful president, granted m, if that fails, I’ll probably want to run for president again in 4 years, but I’ll be getting my supporters arrested”.
Charles Manson

The transients? You do know students are transients in a neighborhood? And I'm speaking to the history, the heritage, the possibilities and failures of that quaint little village of the red-headed step child.
The majority people in LB are old people and Cambodians.

That THEY believed. People can say all sorts of things, especially when they are on the hook for their actions. Sure, some of them will try to pass the buck by saying “trump told me to do it” and some will actually think thats what he meant. The point is, you can’t hold one person liable for what someone else THOUGHT they said.

Trump never told anyone to engage in those actions, his words were the exact opposite. The only suggestion he made was to peacefully protest.

You all talk like trump primed them and used coded language to somehow psychologically get them to riot that day. That, somehow, by saying the exact opposite, he got them to do exactly what he wanted them to do. Still, you’d have to answer the question of why. There’s no upside, nobody really thought anyone was going to “seize control” of the government and the only realistic outcome would be to get his supporters arrested and thrown in jail. His LOYAL supporters…that’s not even a remotely feasible strategy for winning an election, nor keeping votes if you plan to run in the future.

You would have everyone believe that he actually thought “I’ll get these people to invade the capitol and they will seize control of Congress and the government and I can take my place as the rightful president, granted m, if that fails, I’ll probably want to run for president again in 4 years, but I’ll be getting my supporters arrested”.
Oh, the Judge and Jury will decide that, not you.

Forum List

Back