"Trump ‘sent’ supporters on path to Jan. 6 violence" Jack Smith new filing

Looks like we may have domed are self's to living in a land ruled by hate distrust anger and relentless LIES.
WHERE WINNING has more value than Honesty. Where men & their family's pose with weapons of war,
Or refuse any rational conversation
And ALL sides reject UNITY on any level.

No, a false equivalence by any measure. It relies on "all rhetoric being equal". Which is obviously and painfully stupid, and you embarrass yourself.

And you do so for an orange pile of shit, which is sad.

Nope, I never made the comparison from one person to the next, other than the fact that both sides speak in rhetoric. You are the one who started trying to make the leap from one scenario to the other. All I said was that both sides are guilty of it, you only appear to want to hold one side accountable, though.

In other words, exactly what I said.

Except you didn't compare them or the rhetoric, you equated it.

You are still doing it, as you deny it. You must be used to hanging out with a dumber crowd.
You know what, you’re right, I AM equating it, because no matter who uses rhetoric, it’s all rhetoric and the fact is, you are dismissing one side.

Now, if you want to talk about what happened on J6, yeah, I’ll argue that all day long because, while what they did was wrong, it was a protest against the GOVERNMENT, what the people did in the riots of 2020 was against INNOCENT PEOPLE, who lost their businesses, got assaulted, and the people who block the roads to prevent people to get where they are going.

So yeah, I’ll compare that all day long, because at least the J6 idiots didn’t take their anger out on civilians.

You know what, you’re right, I AM equating it, because no matter who uses rhetoric, it’s all rhetoric and the fact is, you are dismissing one side.
Which is obviously idiotic, and your motives for being a smart person who behaves so stupidly are transparent to all.

Which is obviously idiotic, and your motives for being a smart person who behaves so stupidly are transparent to all.

I think this is part of the problem, you think I’m being disingenuous for some agend, I assure you, I’m not. I’m just looking at the situation in black and white, at the most basic elements of what happens between the two sides.

I think this is part of the problem, you think I’m being disingenuous for some agend, I assure you, I’m not. I’m just looking at the situation in black and white, at the most basic elements of what happens between the two sides.
Yes I do. And yes you are. No normal adult would believe all rhetoric is equal, and neither do you. It's a special and idiotic standard you reserve for protecting the orange slob. Nothing more.

What's really sad is that you guys actually believe you are fooling someone.

Yes I do. And yes you are. No normal adult would believe all rhetoric is equal, and neither do you. It's a special and idiotic standard you reserve for protecting the orange slob. Nothing more.

What's really sad is that you guys actually believe you are fooling someone.

No, I don’t believe I’m fooling anyone…I think you have fooled yourself….

You are so ate up with leftism that you can’t see, no matter how many times I’ve said it, that I am not trying to cover for trump, I’m only pushing back on what I feel is an agenda driven attack on him by the left. I really don’t care what happens to him personally, I just don’t agree with what you all are doing.

No, not ALL rhetoric is equal, but the rhetoic trump spoke that day is no different than what you lefty’s, and the lefty’s in congress speak all the time. Your problem is you believe that trumps rhetoric is responsible for the J6 riot, but you don’t believe that all those congressmen, and their media puppets rhetoric had anything to do with riling up those riots in 2020..

Again, I’ll pit the J6 riot against the 2020 riots any day of the week, because while both were idiotic, only one of them targeted innocent civilians.

Cassidy Hutchinson told her story to the BS Jan 6 committee "a guy told a guy who me sumpin to the effect of..."

And that's why Pelosi had to remove Jim Jordon from the committee cause he would have ate her lunch on that. There was zero cross examination from the committee that why that's 'hearing' should have been called a 'talking.'

I'll stop now.
It was a show.

Now, if you want to talk about what happened on J6, yeah, I’ll argue that all day long because, while what they did was wrong, it was a protest against the GOVERNMENT, what the people did in the riots of 2020 was against INNOCENT PEOPLE, who lost their businesses, got assaulted, and the people who block the roads to prevent people to get where they are going.

So yeah, I’ll compare that all day long, because at least the J6 idiots didn’t take their anger out on civilians.
No, Mr. White Fragility, it was not about innocent people in 2020. It was a social protest, that white militias and operatives took into criminal attacks on businesses.

No, Mr. White Fragility, it was not about innocent people in 2020. It was a social protest, that white militias and operatives took into criminal attacks on businesses.

Huh? Wait…wait! Are you suggesting that it was righty “operatives” that did all that looting and destruction in the riots of 2020? It was right wing operatives that mobbed the streets to block them? You do realize that’s the same excuse that people are using about J6, right? Aaaaaand…we’re supposed to believe it’s fake for them…but true for you because????

And yes, the riots of 2020 DID target innocent people, those business owners had nothing to do with, not wanted to be a part of that riot, but those people destroyed their livelihoods non the less. Those people swarmed the streets and harassed people who didn’t want to be a part of those protests, but those protesters felt they hand a right to force others to be caught up in them.

Also, white fragility? Really. LOL…that’s funny…

Forum List

Back