🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump setting stage for another Jan 6th if he is jailed

Trump setting stage for another Jan 6th if he is jailed.
Trump threatened it would be “very dangerous” if he were jailed over the new charges he’s likely facing, citing the “passion” of his fan base.
Trump knows how to coerce his followers in to doing what he wants. Will the MAGA followers be dumb enough to fall for Trump's call to arms if he is jailed?
It did not work out too well for those on Jan 6th who answered his call to fight like hell and do not accept the election.

Trump setting stage for another Jan 6th if he is jailed​

That’s excellent news…I hope we all act like the dark savages of summer 2020 and burn this bitch to the fucking ground.

Maybe this time they'd be just barely bright enough not to RECORD THEMSELVES while they're doing it.

:rolleyes:
Remember when you “moderates” said that about the summer 2020 dark jungle savages?
Yeah, I don’t either.

Reality and history says it differently. We'll continue jailing you violent pieces of shit.
You live in a fantasy world where MAGA are violent terrorists. This is what happens when people fixate on their phones feeding them newsfeeds instead of observing the corporeal world around them.
Name a single incident where a Trump supporter hurt anyone. Capitol guard suicides don't count. They did that to themselves.
Come on. I'm waiting.
Name a SINGLE event where a Trump supporter acted violent at all. We're peaceful. We're anti-war. We want strong economy, and the complete eradication of regressive, anti-aesthetic, mind paralysis DEI wokeness. We want to reverse the trend of entropy, end censorship, defund academia, end Government-approved journalism, and allow open and honest discourse online. We want to make ugly things beautiful.

Attachments

• 640x360_MP4_3888529892900621368.webm
    700.1 KB
Trump setting stage for another Jan 6th if he is jailed.
Trump threatened it would be “very dangerous” if he were jailed over the new charges he’s likely facing, citing the “passion” of his fan base.
Trump knows how to coerce his followers in to doing what he wants. Will the MAGA followers be dumb enough to fall for Trump's call to arms if he is jailed?
It did not work out too well for those on Jan 6th who answered his call to fight like hell and do not accept the election.

Remember when Trump was first indicted in NYC? He called for a massive demonstration from his retard troops and... about 6 showed up! :auiqs.jpg:

Let's see what happens now. Maybe the retards are getting smart and figuring out that there is nothing but prison time for them if they riot.

Or, maybe not. These are right-wing retards after all. Maybe they will riot and the authorities can throw another batch in jail. One can only hope! :eusa_pray:

Remember when Trump was first indicted in NYC? He called for a massive demonstration from his retard troops and... about 6 showed up! :auiqs.jpg:

Let's see what happens now. Maybe the retards are getting smart and figuring out that there is nothing but prison time for them if they riot.

Or, maybe not. These are right-wing retards after all. Maybe they will riot and the authorities can throw another batch in jail. One can only hope! :eusa_pray:
So this is the Left? You sick little puppy...

Trump THREATENED???? that it would be very dangerous? thats how you heard that really? In reality Trump was simply responding to an interviewer who was pushing the point. All Trump did was state a fact,
as it would be dangerous for any president to be jailed. Same would go for an Obama or a Biden.
How you get a call to arms out of any of that is simply amazing.
Trump's words were a dog whistle to his minions. Just like Jan 6th.
A true American would say if my supporters are thinking of doing dangerous things, if I go to jail, please don't. That is not the way we solve our problems in America.

You live in a fantasy world where MAGA are violent terrorists. This is what happens when people fixate on their phones feeding them newsfeeds instead of observing the corporeal world around them.
Name a single incident where a Trump supporter hurt anyone. Capitol guard suicides don't count. They did that to themselves.
Come on. I'm waiting.
Name a SINGLE event where a Trump supporter acted violent at all. We're peaceful. We're anti-war. We want strong economy, and the complete eradication of regressive, anti-aesthetic, mind paralysis DEI wokeness. We want to reverse the trend of entropy, end censorship, defund academia, end Government-approved journalism, and allow open and honest discourse online. We want to make ugly things beautiful.
Plenty of videos out there of trumpanzee animals attacking cops on Jan 6th. But let me guess. You choose not to watch them or call them crisis actors. You animals are a joke.

Forum List

Back